Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivica Aston - Birmingham Hungarian Milf  (Read 3839 times)

9 review(s) for Vivica Aston (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5272461) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline sputnik

Having recovered from a lengthy illness (yes..that bastard Big C) I finally took my first steps back in to the arena of the world's oldest profession. Given that it was a spur of the moment decision late Thursday, 25th January I had a quick look at who was close and available and came across Vivica Aston's profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having enjoyed a number of Hungarian ladies in the past I was confident that there would be no suprises and (more importantly) that there would be no surprises or disappointment. I wanted to meet a more mature lady as a little unsure of just how 'up for it' I would be and I quite liked her photos - real-looking - and her very lengthy list of likes. Decision made, I phoned and was advised that I could visit in 15 minutes. Situated in Ryland Street, just off Broad Street in the city centre I knew that parking would probably be difficult so parked up in the car-park near the cinema on Broad Street. It's a 3 minute walk and thankfully it was not raining  :D

I had requested a 1hr booking with a GFE, anal sex and perhaps a facial to finish. Assurances given on the phone reconfirmed upon arrival.

The apartment is warm and welcoming and I was pleased to note that Vivica looks just like her pictures. Wearing a tight and quire revealing dress, I was put at ease immediately. Offered a drink and a shower - drink accepted, shower unnecessary as I live 5 minutes away and was still wet from my own bathroom antics  but I did take the opportunity to freshen up once the 'gratuity'  (£100 for the hour pus £50 for anal and facial) had been handed over.

Once in the bedroom we chatted for a few moments - Vivica does speak quite good English and if you speak slowly, communication is no problem. Certainly better than my grasp of Hungarian for sure! I explained my recent health issues and Vivica was very very attentive and understood my situation.

Small talk out of the way she proceeded to undress me while kissing deeply and passionately. What is it about Hungarians? I've never had a bad kissing experience with one yet! Once we were both naked (she's a voluptuous size 14 with curves in all the right places) I asked again about anal - it's something I enjoy occasionally and I must admit, there was a glint in her eye when she noted the girth (not the length) of the equipment that I was proudly presenting  :lol: Vivica asked if I wanted oral with or without - I chose the latter. Straight down to her knees and I must admit, this woman knows her way around a cock. Plenty of saliva and gagging (all theatre I know but still fun) and plenty of attention paid to the freshly-shaven balls as well. Having held back for a full week, I was a little concerned that I would shoot my load there and then then so I asked her to slow down and she was very understanding. I thought I should try the anal early and asked if we could do that. Condom on, a little lube and she expertly guided me in. Vivica has a very nice ass, not too big and not too small. Slowly built up some speed with a lot of vocal support from Vivica and before I knew it I was pounding away like there was no tomorrow. And yes...before you ask....I didn't get the chance to celebrate with a nice facial finish  :cry:

First round over quicker than I had planned but it was sensational! No complaints (from me).

I needed quite a long recovery time so we chatted and I even accepted the offer of a massage. Usually don't go for that but this time was more than happy to relax and go with the flow. Round 2 was an opportunity to repay the favour - orally - and I must admit I did go to town on her. She has a very neat pussy and gets very wet very quickly. I'd like to think that I expertly brought her to multiple orgasms but I don't think that's the case. Maybe just the one. She certainly moaned loudly enough and I'd like to think it was with passion  :P Condom applied again and I also got the opportunity to experience pound the pussy. Lots of pounding but bear in mind, I've been on the wagon for a very long time so probably all in my mind! Tried it in doggy, missionary and with Vivica on top - highly recommended as those tits in your face is very, very pleasing! Once again, disappointed myself by filling the bag but...managed it twice so I was going home a happy man in any case.

Summary: a very pleasant hour with a mature woman who knows what she likes and is very good at it as well. Expert blowjob, excellent ass-fucking and all-in-all, a really good time.

Hour was up before I knew it - no clock-watching and I was out the door with a skip in my step. (Shower offered but declined as unnecessary for me).
Would I return? Yes.
Value for money? Yes. (Vivica handed me back the payment for an undelivered facial as I was leaving which was a nice touch. I hadn't asked for it).

Offline wolves lad

Decent review.

Sorry to hear about your illness and glad you’re fit and well again mate.

Offline Kerosene

I did take the opportunity to freshen up once the 'gratuity'  (£100 for the hour pus £50 for anal and facial) had been handed over.

I see from her profile that anal is £30 extra but there's no mention of any charge for a facial. Not surprised that there would be with Divas, but it would be useful if that were listed as such.

MarcT

Decent review.

Sorry to hear about your illness and glad you’re fit and well again mate.

+1  :drinks:

The quest continues