Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Alex, Birmingham CC, £90 hour incall  (Read 1557 times)

27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mitchtcm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall £90, Birmingham Centre apartment, DFK, OWO, RO, Miss, CG, Dggy

Visited Birmingham by train for a morning work meeting so thought I’d delay returning for a lunchtime punt.  Thanks to all for previous reviews & built a shortlist.  Alex was option C and the first to reply to say she was free so booked in.  Initially tried message via AW but no reply – text was much better – quick and clear.

Modern apartment
Venue was a modern 1 bed apartment near BT Tower 10 minutes walk from New Street. 

Alex
Very tanned, slim, Czech girl looks mid 20s, dark eyes, slightly pinched face but I found attractive

Meet
Arrived with 5 minutes to spare and texted.  She replied to say could I wait a few minutes.  She texted after 10 mins with apartment number and buzzed me in.  Usual hide behind the door and she as wearing the black min dress you can see in her AW pics.  English is ok – not fluent but pretty good.  Confirmed an hour & services required.  I asked for quick shower – decent with clean towel – and out into the room with nice big double bed.

Wasn’t a great fan of her DFK – too much active tongue for me – but went with it.  She then strips, I lay on my back and she strokes all over body to focus on the main member.  Excellent stroking & tickling then OWO.  Slowly at first then deep and wonderful!   As a one-pop man I need a breather & she lies on her back and I indulge in a bit of RO.  Quite a pretty sight – and some appreciative moaning lol.   Then rubber on, lube on, slip in.  Missionary, side by side, cowgirl, squatting cowgirl (top marks) and doggy.  Finally finish with missionary – she lies & coos appreciatively and waits for me to get breath back. 

We’re nearly at the end of original hour – but as we started 10 minutes late all is cool – I have a mini-shower off and we have a really good chat about life.  She and Sandy are in Birmingham for 10 days then back to Czech.  Will then come back again for another week/10 day session.  She hates the cold in Birmingham (lol – don’t we all) and wants to go to Australia.  ;)

Summary – good punt with sexy toned girl.  Tits are a bit OTT for me and DFK not my style – but all else ticked boxes.