Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: -natashax Manchester city centre ( ish )  (Read 2102 times)

12 review(s) for -nat-x (7 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
7 review(s) for Xxxnatasha (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

goldwing1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bit of a late review but here goes.

1 Hour £130

If you google " ibis budget Manchester Centre Pollard Street", it`s just behind there, a gated community type of place, it`s an intercom job to get into the grounds then another to get into the apartment block.
It`s a punting flat, smart, modern and clean.

Comms
Quick, efficient and to the point, none of this message tennis business.
I asked her if the 25 year age gap between us was an issue, but it wasn`t. I think being clean and smart counts more in your favour.

Natasha
She`s better looking that her photo`s suggest, smiling all of the time, chatty, great personality, great body.

The action
Opened the door, and I thought nice one, big smile, fit body, dressed well sexy.
The usual quick chat, brew  money sorted and clothes off.
Started off with a quick massage, got a right stonker on but I wanted it to last so I took her underwear off and stuck my head between her legs for a while, then licking her nipples then time to put the raincoat on.
She got on top, bouncing away while I licked her nipples, got off, bit more oral on me, another position, oral on her and this carried on until the hour was almost up. Condom off and finished off with CIM, nice one.

Overall, a top quality punt at the right price.

Also, even though it`s not on her profile, i`m pretty sure she does threesomes with her mate, just ask.

Offline Beamer

Offline NigelF

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks GW. I was wondering whether to make another booking with Natasha and now I will. Saw her a few years ago in Chorley and she got me to cum twice - an unusual occurence these days. I seem to remember she wasn't over-keen on RO, saying she was more of a giver than a receiver...maybe it was my technique! Cheers,    Bm

Offline Titi

Thanks for the review OP. Don’t know how I missed this one.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 06:42:40 pm by Titi »

Offline Kriss

Thanks for the review OP. Don’t know how I missed this one.

She used to be in Chorley. She was there for a few years; more expensive and very choosey - the old "you must have 3
 or 4 or whatever positive feedback reports or I will ignore you" and shit like that. Suck up bitch, I wouldn't fuck her if she was free  :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac