Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: katy desire x (TOFTT: OW, Penetration) in NW3 (Finchley Road)  (Read 15560 times)

3 review(s) for katy desire x (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
2 review(s) for Big nd hott butt (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
7 review(s) for Alice Diamond  (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
2 review(s) for Lady_Tropez_Anna (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
7 review(s) for Alice diamond xx (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline tantraman

So, shortly after the New Year, I had some business on Finchley Road. Wrapping up earlier than expected, meaning I wouldn’t be expected at home yet … out came my AW Hot List. Sadly, there wasn’t a local WG on it, so I thought I’d give “Search” a go and tried a “Proximity” radius of one mile of my location (NW3) … up popped attractive photos of Big nd hot butt (who since has reprofiled to katy desire x) … no AW reviews … no UKP reviews … Romanian … did I think with my head or did I think with my dick?

Link:
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

formerly

Logistics:
I called … Katy answered … I asked what services were on offer, and she replied “massage, blowjob, 69, sex” … I asked whether she was the “lady in red” in the photos, and she laughed “Yes!” … Fuck it, I thought, it's only £60 … and I was desperate to off-load.

Katy works from a bedsit within mahoosive house on Finchley Road, a 5min walk north of the tube station of the same name. There’s no probs with discretion, as one can wait at a bus stop a few steps further north of the house.
The bedsit itself is quite large, but a mite messy with a slight stench of cigarette smoke (Katy mentioned she actually lived in it, as well as fucked in it) … plus a poky en suite bathroom.

Looks:
Fully expecting a B&S, and ready to lose £60, I nearly fell over when I saw that Katy was the girl in the photos below (from the former Big nd hot butt profile …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… I was in luck! Katy proved to be a petite lil’ minx, no more than 5’3”. Her elfin frame sported small soft breasts with saucer-like areolae, and her ass was a pert peach. Her au naturel face was cute, I thought, but could’ve been stunning with a bit of whorish slap … and her long brown hair would’ve looked better if not strained in a chavvy ponytail.
Katy’s current profile continues to show the same girl, as I recognise the Arabic script tattoo along her spine …

Katy said she was 24-year-old, which is believable. She is Romanian, but has been in London for 3 years already, and so speaks good conversational English.

Services:
I had been asked to phone, when outside the front door. Doing so, I soon heard a trotting of heels coming toward the door … which was suddenly opened wide … and there Katy stood, for all of fucking Finchley Road to see (!) … balancing on black stripper heels, bare legs leading up to a tight leather miniskirt, below an exposed midriff and a tight black crop top. I quickly stepped inside passed her, before any passerby caught a glimpse of an embarrassed middle-aged man being greeted by plain-as-day prostitute! FFS!
Then, as I followed Katy upstairs, a striking Indian girl passed us both on the first landing, saying “Hi” in recognition to Katy and simply smiling at me. Red-faced by now, I grimaced back, wondering what must this cute civvie be thinking of me. FFS, again!
In the room, we quickly confirmed business … cash stashed … and undressed. As a nude and nubile Katy sat cross-legged on the bed, waiting for me, I found myself crawling across to kiss her … just lip kissing (I had recalled her original Big nd hot butt profile had clearly stated that FK was £20 extra). As I was on all fours before her, alternating between kissing her lips and sucking her supple saucers, Katy’s legs extended to begin wanking my erection with her feet. I soon lay down, and Katy rolled on top of me … kissing, necking, cuddling. She dolloped her tits in my searching mouth, while dry-wanking me up to rock-rigidity with her hand. It was now time to pay more attention down below.
Rubbered up, Katy began OW. I did ask if OWO was possible, but she declined (I can’t remember if her original profile had stated whether this was also an extra). Either way, her OW was good … solid and sloppy sucking, full shaft work with ball handling … it was nice to feel her ponytail swish around my groin, as she tossed and twirled her head vigorously around my cock. As Katy was also side-on in OW, at the same time I enjoyed fingering her moist pussy inbetween squeezing her tight ass cheeks. To give me respite from cumming too soon, we swung up into kissing and tit-sucking and then back to OW several times, until fucking was inevitable.
Lubed up, Katy gripped down onto me in CG … and OMfuckingG, she was tight as a gnat’s ass! I’d never had my cock in such a snug snatch. And as Katy then grinded, 8-ed and gyrated … it was just exhilarating, and I knew I wasn’t going to last long. I tried to distract myself by pulling Katy down into cheeky FK, only to be gently chastised that this would cost extra and “Maybe next time, Baby”. I bought time by changing position, sitting at the edge of the bed with Katy pumping up-and-down on my lap, while we kissed and necked. With her being so slight, I then easily stood with her knees hooked over my elbows, as she clasped her arms around my shoulders … and thrusted into her taut twat. Finally, I lay Katy down in mish … I knew her stupendous slit was not going to allow me to make it to doggy … so I drilled down in mish, and came hard in the bag. Phew!
After wet-wiping me clean, Katy lay beside me to chat … but there was no GFE closeness to make this go on. I thus soon asked for a shower. On return, as I dressed up in silence, Katy lay naked on her front, tight ass curved up (almost tempting me to jump it, having missed out on doggy and prone bone), and was texting away. Ready to go, Katy jumped up, double-kissed my cheeks and let me out. I was back on Finchley Road 24mins later.

Conclusion:
This is a weird one. Post-punt, I felt kinda “Meh” about the sexperience, but as it’s been mulled in my mind over a few weeks, I’m actually thinking of going back … I really want to feel Katy’s terrific tightness squishing the cum out of my cock again. And with regular business on Finchley Road, I now think Katy would suit me as a regular P&D at least. So, Positive she is.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 01:05:23 am by tantraman »

Offline Sinz

The tight pussy got my attention, but £20 extra for FK is a weird one.

Thanks for sharing your experience TM and for the TOFTT
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 01:11:30 am by Sinz »

Offline kefcseries

Great timing with this review, I was just in contact with this girl yesterday planning a visit. I was a bit wary on the lack of pictures but I know the address well, serviced apartments full of WG's so was prepared to chance it.

Thanks for the review.

mrhappypants

Thanks for the reviews.  Declining advertised likes as misrepresented covered service. :thumbsdown:

Offline tantraman

The tight pussy got my attention ...

Me too, buddy, me too! And it was tight for me, and I'm defo not a girthsome guy!

:yahoo:

Offline BarryProudfoot

The tight pussy got my attention, but £20 extra for FK is a weird one.

Thanks for sharing your experience TM and for the TOFTT

FK is listed on the likes as "discretion" and no mention of the £20 on the profile :unknown:

Offline tantraman

FK is listed on the likes as "discretion" and no mention of the £20 on the profile :unknown:

Hey BP :hi:

I had seen Katy under her immediately previous AW profile (Big nd hott butt), which was live for less than a week, before she reappeared as katy desire x. That previous profile quite clearly stated that FK was £20 extra, as I knew that before going in, and which is why I felt cheeky in trying to push my tongue into her mouth during kissing. I think there were some other extras that were noted, but I can't recall those.

Anyway, this latest profile has got rid of mention of extras upfront, so I think this is a case of caveat emptor. As MHP astutely notes above, the advertised "Enjoys" list is not to be trusted.

For me, Katy simply serves well as local P&D with the tightness twat I've ever poked!

:drinks:

Offline tantraman

... but I know the address well, serviced apartments full of WG's ...

Oooh, kefcseries, I just re-read the above part of your post. Does this then follow that the "striking Indian girl" ...

... Then, as I followed Katy upstairs, a striking Indian girl passed us both on the first landing, saying “Hi” in recognition to Katy and simply smiling at me ...

... might not have been a civvie but a WG? She was fucking hot, and made up to hit the town :dancegirl: ... I really hope she might be on offer! I'll keep checking via a "Proximity" search, in case she pops up!

Offline kefcseries

Oooh, kefcseries, I just re-read the above part of your post. Does this then follow that the "striking Indian girl" ...

... might not have been a civvie but a WG?

I'd be willing to bet my left nut she's a WG, that house is full of them. Might be also worth checking VS for a possible profile.

Offline peter purves

Services:
I had been asked to phone, when outside the front door. Doing so, I soon heard a trotting of heels coming toward the door … which was suddenly opened wide … and there Katy stood, for all of fucking Finchley Road to see (!) … balancing on black stripper heels, bare legs leading up to a tight leather miniskirt, below an exposed midriff and a tight black crop top. I quickly stepped inside passed her, before any passerby caught a glimpse of an embarrassed middle-aged man being greeted by plain-as-day prostitute! FFS!

Then, as I followed Katy upstairs, a striking Indian girl passed us both on the first landing, saying “Hi” in recognition to Katy and simply smiling at me. Red-faced by now, I grimaced back, wondering what must this cute civvie be thinking of me. FFS, again!

After wet-wiping me clean, Katy lay beside me to chat … but there was no GFE closeness to make this go on. I thus soon asked for a shower. On return, as I dressed up in silence, Katy lay naked on her front, tight ass curved up (almost tempting me to jump it, having missed out on doggy and prone bone), and was texting away. Ready to go, Katy jumped up, double-kissed my cheeks and let me out. I was back on Finchley Road 24mins later.

Do hate the  :rolleyes: in bold

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantraman

Chaps :hi:,

Having recently been back to squeeze myself into Katy again for a fly-by P&D, we had a little chat, as I dressed up to go. This is when she told me that she has been a WG for the 3 years she’s been in London, and has had a couple of earlier AW profiles, including one with 100+ AW reviews. She used to be known as Alice Diamond and Alina-sweet before that. I link the AW profiles below, so that previous 3P 1N 3N reviews (dating back to 2014) can be accessed easily ...

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:33:03 pm by tantraman »

Offline tantraman

Chaps :hi:,

Having recently been back to squeeze myself into Katy again for a fly-by P&D, we had a little chat, as I dressed up to go. This is when she told me that she has been a WG for the 3 years she’s been in London, and has had a couple of earlier AW profiles, including one with 100+ AW reviews. She used to be known as Alice Diamond and Alina-sweet before that. I link the AW profiles below, so that previous 3P 1N 3N reviews (dating back to 2014) can be accessed easily ...

And for posterity, here are her Alice Diamond and Alina-sweet photos ...

... it's defo the same WG, as the Arabic script tattoo is still there along her spine.

Offline AlTerminator

Shame looked tempting,specially cause of the filming, but all the negative reviews makes me reconsider.

Offline tantraman

Just uploading a recent photo of this little tighty whitey :dancegirl: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jimijimi

Reading OP’s review and reminded me the girl I saw before and Bingo.
She was Alice Diamond when I saw her.
Agree to good looking and tight pussy but lack of enthusiasm was the biggest problem for me.
I won’t return.

Offline Bassman

Shame looked tempting,specially cause of the filming, but all the negative reviews makes me reconsider.

It’ll be ‘eksteraaaaa baybee’ if she does indeed allow it lol.

Online LLPunting

Hmmm, tempting from the bod perspective.

Tantraman,
Thanks for the update.

How was she for the repeat visit(s)?  Attitude worse?  More familiar?  More services included e.g. FK?  Extras quoted?

Did you ever find out if that Indian girl is an SP?  Did you see her again?

No OWO mentioned on her profile, at discretion or otherwise, so is it completely off the menu or an extra?

Anyone made her squirt?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 02:39:46 am by LLPunting »

Offline tantraman

Just browsing the legendary "Soooo....Who's Going To Take One For The Team(TOFTT)?" thread, and found that maestro lovo gave the heads up on Lady_Tropez_Anna :thumbsup: ...

... whom I instantly recognized as as my little tighty whitey punt that was katy desire x :dancegirl:

As always, The_Don has done fine investigative work to dig out associated profiles :hi: ... and I simply collect the photos together for posterity :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantraman

Cheers, magnetico, for finding a verification photo, which I collect here for the burgeoning collage ...

Offline king tarzan

Cheers, magnetico, for finding a verification photo, which I collect here for the burgeoning collage ...

I paid £60 for 30m mins if i remember correctly.. ow....dfk ( no extra) sex.. mango surprise.. she is physically extremely attractive, and does have very beautiful piercing sparkling eyes..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline tantraman

Yup, KT :hi: ...

... mango surprise ...

... surprisingly TIGHT! :wacko: ... And she still remains the snuggest snatch I've ever found myself in to date!

Offline king tarzan

Yup, KT :hi: ...

... surprisingly TIGHT! :wacko: ... And she still remains the snuggest snatch I've ever found myself in to date!

really nice butt and very sexy solid muscular legs too if i recall correctly...

also she never done owo... never listed always has been OW

Offline tantraman

Offline king tarzan

A new triplet of Lady_Tropez_Anna, including another face shot :dancegirl: ...

She definitely is a cute hottie..
Really glad I ad the pleasure years back 👅👅👅👅👅

Offline tantraman

Although her Lady_Tropez_Anna profile has disappeared, no doubt this asstastic lil' WG will be back. I thus upload the photos I'd already poached off that last profile for posterity :hi: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantraman

This one's now reverted to her old brand of Alice diamond xx ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

... but same WG with same service at same price in same location.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 10:07:57 pm by tantraman »

Offline Tonydddt

How safe is the venue? Discrete?
And any chance of owo or a for extra?
Cheers

Offline Parking

I booked her today, time agreed but she cancelled because she had to go somewhere...I was offered her friend as an alternative. Luckily I asked for her friend's AW profile: External Link/Members Only - checked UKP quickly and dodged that shit!

Offline Heph

I booked her today, time agreed but she cancelled because she had to go somewhere... I was offered her friend as an alternative. Luckily I asked for her friend's AW profile: External Link/Members Only - checked UKP quickly and dodged that shit!

And well-dodged for you too: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=194081.0

There are some notable similarities between these two: both are young, pretty Roms, and with the right attitude, and a decent venue for appointments, they could both be very pleasing, go-to girls. As it is, the bedsits they work from are in the same depressing, jerry-built dump, and their attitudes and application of sex-worker skills span 'meh' at best, to remarkably dreadful. Essentially both could have great promise, but they fall far short.

I'll be putting up a review on Alice / Katy in due course.

How safe is the venue? Discrete?
And any chance of owo or a for extra?
Cheers

See my linked review, above, for a description of the premises. In short, it's more-or-less safe, but far from discreet - you're on full, elevated street view in front of busy bus-stops and a religious and arts community centre, whilst you wait to be let in, which is seldom for less than several minutes.

As for OWO /A with Alice/Katy - apparently no, and she has a long track record of them being off-menu. Too bad.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 07:04:09 pm by Heph »

Offline spiderlily

Offline Jonestown

No phone number, and she hasn’t logged in since 16th June, oh dear.

Offline Heph

No phone number, and she hasn’t logged in since 16th June, oh dear.

As Alice Diamond, her light was on as recently as the last week.
She regularly goes to Spain to spend 2-3 weeks with her family.
Her service has never gotten above second gear, and she's been increasingly flaky in recent months. Could be the beginning of the end, and, in truth, I don't think this job has been her calling for some time now, if it ever really was.

Offline Heph

As Alice Diamond, her light was on as recently as the last week.
She regularly goes to Spain to spend 2-3 weeks with her family.
Her service has never gotten above second gear, and she's been increasingly flaky in recent months. Could be the beginning of the end, and, in truth, I don't think this job has been her calling for some time now, if it ever really was.

Triple weird.
* The Alice Diamond AW link pinned to her profile and this review [ 2456126 ] produces a dead link.
* But the profile in my HL [4938610 ] does still work.
* When I try to add that profile number to the AW ID here, I see a dialogue box which tells me the profile has already been indexed.

Non-working AW ID:   External Link/Members Only
Working AW ID:          External Link/Members Only

Thoughts?

Offline Heph

She is very strikingly pretty -

… something that struck me in person, and which seems to be borne out by some of the photos, is that her overall frame and shape- very petite indeed, has borderline little-person qualities. Her arms in particular seem to draw attention to it. Or is it the b00ty? Or just me?

I'm overdue to review... coming up any day now.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 12:55:34 pm by Heph »

Offline MLawro93

I am so tempted to book and see this girl. Just wow. It's a shame that the price and service she offers really isn't up to scratch, still tempting though.

Offline king tarzan

I am so tempted to book and see this girl. Just wow. It's a shame that the price and service she offers really isn't up to scratch, still tempting though.

Go on the looks, and just do the bizzzz

Offline tantraman

She is very strikingly pretty ...

Agreed, Heph :thumbsup:

Indeed, I think she is worthy of the Prettiest Escorts on AW :dancegirl:

« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 11:12:44 pm by tantraman »

Offline MLawro93

Tried numerous times now to book her, she doesn't respond at all to my texts. I called and asked for a booking which she agreed to, asked her to message her postcode over and she failed to do that. Really can't be bothered chasing after a booking anymore.  :)

Offline MrBeano

she does look hot but no owo or cim on her likes so a bit of disappointment on that as i enjoy both of these in a punt.

Offline king tarzan

she does look hot but no owo or cim on her likes so a bit of disappointment on that as i enjoy both of these in a punt.

Her high end physical hotness is there to enjoy and yummilly savour 😋😋😋👅👅👅 ( which I did indeed)

Offline adamwestbb

Reviewed her a while back. A very 'meh' service, dull and lacking enthusiasm/interest. The day i saw her she was dressed and looked very casual, so none of that glamour you see in the pics. Sure shes good looking but if only she made half an effort, she'd have a queue of punters.

Offline MLawro93

I attempted to book her recently, didn't get a response at all. I've given up on this one. Waste of time even attempting to book.  :lol:

Offline Heph

Reviewed her a while back. A very 'meh' service, dull and lacking enthusiasm/interest. The day i saw her she was dressed and looked very casual, so none of that glamour you see in the pics. Sure shes good looking but if only she made half an effort, she'd have a queue of punters.

I haven't reviewed yet, despite a number of visits. Initially I was merely ambivalent about her, and had some sense that time might reward my patience. However, your assessment corresponds with my own to a tee - especially the last line. The biggest loser is her... she has all of the ingredients to make a superlative (and wealthy) SP but her laziness and lack of application holds her back.

I attempted to book her recently, didn't get a response at all. I've given up on this one. Waste of time even attempting to book.  :lol:

She goes for extended holidays - and has been on one for the last 6 weeks or so. In the event, though not for the reasons you mention, your conclusion isn't wrong, and you haven't lost out on a great deal by sticking to it.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 02:52:17 am by Heph »

Offline MrBeano

Her high end physical hotness is there to enjoy and yummilly savour 😋😋😋👅👅👅 ( which I did indeed)
Yes i agree looks hot and her price is reasonable as well, added to hot list.

Offline georgegeorge

She is based in northern Spain where I vaguely recall she is a waitress and visits London to supplement her Spanish income.

Her service is not for those that look for genuinely physically intimate encounters, in the sense that OWO isn't on the menu and kissing was no better than lips and even at that was on the 'super' end of superficial, but she is moderately kinky - I remember screwing her in missionary whilst she smoked my e-cigarette like she didn't give a fuck, and I have to say I got off on this for some reason I can't put my finger on. She won't resist to being bent over over and chowed out from behind either, and gets warmer the more times you visit her.

I think for her looks and general easiness in the room she is a steal, but with the caveat that you visit her with no space for your own disappointment in the lack of OWO, and the proxy kissing.

For those with wives and girlfriends or reputations to keep be aware that she will leave her apartment to come and open the front door of the main building, which opens on to the Finchley Road, dressed in a mini skirt and fuck me-heels and will walk you through a communal corridor and up a flight of stairs to her flat, so in the wildly unlikely but possible circumstance that an acquaintance bumps into you there really is no escape.