Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage from Onnapa - Off Narborough Road, Leicester  (Read 4096 times)

Offline Escobar

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

Communication:
We have never actually spoken on the phone due to an issue with my mobile, but Onnapa has been happy to reply to my texts. No issues with English and prompt at replying.

Situated on a side street off of Narborough Road, Leicester. Same venue as "Tanya" (External Link/Members Only) who I'm sure a few here may know of and also "Maya" (External Link/Members Only). I'm not 100% sure on the Maya advert but I assume it to be correct.

Upstairs flat in a converted house which is discreet enough in of itself however it is a rather busy area in general, especially sitting opposite a well known grocery store.

Warm, clean and comfortable with shower services available. Bottled water and chewing gum on offer.

The entire area has fallen victim to a resident's parking scheme in recent times, so the map at the bottom of this page External Link/Members Only may prove useful for visiting both here and elsewhere.

Price:
Massage itself is £30 for 1 hour. 30 minutes doesn't appear on adverts so not sure if available, but I'm an hour guy anyway so no issue for me. It may well be available if requested but you will have to find out for yourself.

As with Tanya, I've never actually been quoted a price for any extras. I give the standard £20 for HE and if I fancy going down the B2B I'll throw in another £20. This may be paying over the top, but I'm happy to pay that so do.

About:
I'm shocking at judging height and age but would hazard a guess at ~5ft4" and later 30's. Facially I personally find her attractive. Decent figure with enhanced ~D cup assets. Has worn a low cut vest with lycraish shorts on each occasion.

The first two occasions I did not notice, however on the third I certainly smelt a perfume. This is not an issue for me but may be for others. Again, shower services are available.

Service:
I've visited Onnapa 3 times in total now. The first two visits I opted for HE only, and the third I went for B2B also.

Her massage itself is IMHO very good however it is more Swedish in execution as opposed to the traditional Thai-Yoga style. If a few more traditional moves were thrown in it would lean more to my preference and I may mention this in future.

Firm and thorough with good technique nonetheless. I'm by no means an expert and each to their own, but I've had more than my fair share of massages both on British soil and in the Land of Smiles itself and can say Onnapa ranks highly for me irrespective of the aforementioned. Goes quite high when working the thighs and also throws in a few CC swipes throughout. I've had the occasional arse slap too when I've said something cheeky in the Thai tongue :unknown:

HE performed very well. Slow and sensual build with a more intense motion toward the grand finale however still far from hurried.

On the occasion where I opted for B2B (requested during booking and upon arrival), clothing was removed when I "turned" around 30 minutes into the hour. Onnapa wore lycra pants underneath the shorts and these remained on. My hands roamed freely however I never intruded nor attempted to. I asked about ten minutes into the B2B if she would remove them however she stated she was too shy. I genuinely believe this was the case and thus did not want to push the issue. My justification for believing this to be true is because during my second visit I requested B2B with ample time remaining, however it was denied as she said she was too shy to remove her top and thus it didn't happen until the later visit. I believe she may grow more comfortable with future visits but this is groundwork that most won't want to put in, so please be aware.

Very talkative and we chat throughout, both in English and Thai.

Summary:
Without doubt I'll continue to return in future. I've visited Tanya countless times in the past and I'm eager to try a four hand with the two. I may even go for six with Maya for good measure :D

Footnote - Asian is indeed my persuasion, so I may inadvertently be biased in my review.

Offline scarfacereloaded

Nice review. I visited her couple of times and everytime it was great massage with HE with no rush.

Unfortunately, she is  not always around there. Now I know I will give a call and visit her.

Excellent.
thanks