Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BLONDY_BELLA - Stratford London E15  (Read 2880 times)

1 review(s) for BLONDY_BELLA (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PilotMan

BLONDY_BELLA

External Link/Members Only

Booking & Comms

Made the booking by text in the morning for the afternoon. Fast responses. Confirmed services, “Sex,oral and massage”. What about OWO & kissing? If you are clean i do it oral without. No fr kissing

The location

In Central Stratford E15. 5 minute walk from Stratford or Maryland stations. There’s parking in the multi-story car park above the OLD shopping centre - don't park in Westfield.

Price: 60 minutes £90

The girl / arrival

No messing around with wait 5 minutes and all that B/S. Arrived told her I was here, got the apartment number, buzzed me in.

Isabella opened the door in some ordinary underwear. She was facially a bit more chubby than her profile picture would suggest. I reckon that picture is 2 years old. The real spoiler for me was that although her figure is great and her arse is nice and firm she has a fair bit of a paunch and flabby belly. C cup natural titties with nice and very sensitive nipples.

A shower was offered when I asked. The bedroom was carpeted and she asked me to take my shoes off and leave them in the hallway. There was another mans pair of shoes in the hallway. Possibly code for “busy” as I could hear a male and female voice in the other room.

The Punt

Isabella’s English is good enough, but she’s not very talkative though and I struggled to make any connection with her.

She started off with OWO, perfectly adequate suction but only really got just beyond the tip in her mouth. We started sex with CG, surprisingly she had plenty of energy and was able to ride me for quite some time, taking me all in and making a decent effort to go hard. I didn’t want to go Misch as I didn’t want to catch sight of her belly.

Went to Doggie on the bed, that lasted for quite a while. Had a slight break and I stood at the side of the bed and took her doggie again. She took a really hard pounding and was providing some vocal feedback of moans and groans. Her arse does look great and she has a narrow waist. Still didn’t cum, so I asked her to finish me with oral and hand to completion.

Verdict

I give her a positive because there was nothing wrong with the punt and she performed all agreed services adequately and with enthusiasm :thumbsup:. Facially she didn't do it for me as well as the flabby belly. I do like my girls to be slim and toned if nothing else. So I won’t return.

Offline Sinz