Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla Brooks - Birmingham  (Read 2388 times)

42 review(s) for Isla_Brooks (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nosser2

Not much I can say that's not already been said by others. First of all, thanks to all those who previously reviewed Isla thereby alerting me to her existence!

I'll try not to get too pink and fluffy, but I had a truly great time with her, and it's no lie to say she was one of the best WG's I've been with, and I've been with many around the world!

Booking was straight forward and, as others have said, as she didn't know me it had to be done via AW email and booking system. I'm so grateful for the one feedback I had on there as without it, she would have said no. She gave me the postcode for her street, and directions to her house followed over the phone after I arrived. Although it's a street address, it's a rather large house on a corner and I didn't feel too conspicuous walking up to the front door.

As others mentioned the rock chick look previously, I asked her to dress like that for me, and she duly obliged. When she opened the door, she really was as attractive as others have said (8/10 for me) with a very slim figure. I took advantage as others before me have of watching her walk up the stairs in front of me - what a lovely bum!

Paperwork was sorted very quickly, and I didn't even see her count it before she stashed it in the room.

Others have spoken in detail about the services she offers, so I won't bother with a full account of our 1 1/2 hours together, other than to say she has a real sense of fun, is very chatty, and seems to love sex! She either came with me using my fingers on her at one point, or she is a very good actress - either way, I don't care as it seemed natural.

She never seemed to be acting, and the noises she made did not appear forced or fake (unlike many others I've been with) and she seemed genuinely interested in delivering just what I, as the client, wanted.

I've been with a few before that advertise a GFE, but often this can be a misnomer for "give me a quick kiss, and get it over with". That is certainly not the case with Isla as I left there feeling like I had been with someone I have known for ages.

For anyone that wants a few more details, the things we did include OW, RO, DT, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl (both very enthusiastically delivered by her), doggie and use of a toy on her (by her and by me).

In short, I would most definitely recommend hertz anyone else. Would I see her again - most definitely if I am ever fortunate enough to be back in the area again in the future.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online mr.bluesky

Crikey she must have the longest profile on adultwork, it took me half an hour to read it. I hope she's worth it after all that !

Offline Digger1965

Great review, I felt the same , really must get to see her again.