Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JasminePetite Liverpool Outcall  (Read 916 times)

18 review(s) for Luna__Rose (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

satnav

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

160 hour Outcall

This was a while ago a remember the most of it anyway coms via aw she comes across as a good girl no problems there a fancied a bit of that kind of look so went for it
Messages via phone near time of meet to keep me informed near by in lift etc if I remember correctly

Knock on ze door and in she comes she is petite judge for yourself about the look of her
Small talk as she takes her clobber off to reveal some little number (not requested didn't ask for owt to be honest)
Oh yes a thought a good little chunky arse to slap small bangers but still a wee set no worries there

So am sitting on the bed and she sinks to her knees and starts chewing on mah lollypop (owo) in view of the mirror a good gobble indeed she did give as I switched between looking in mirror and straight at her
The lip was thrown on but not dfk wasn't arsed tbh and there was eye contact all throughout I think

Got her on the bed and muff dived her responsive enough decent moggy clean shaven I think some 69'n was had as well then then the wellie appeared
A was happily walloping away mish after a bit keep going she proclaims am guna jism a kept going and after she presumably spunked you naughty boy you made me cum sais she touche I thought
Doggy was on the menu again I was glancing between the mirror watching that chunky arse wobble while I rattled away
As well as her bouncing on my toffeeapple some spooning maybe as well all good she is a little goer and game things were going good
A think I tried to finish with one of me arl faps her lying flat on her stomach and me pumping away from behind watching them arse cheeks ripple as I give a few pumps searching for that squirt of the manfat

But a problem kind of arose she did mention earlier on the bed is a bit bouncy and true enough a proper rythmn could not be found and a strange spunk was had fuckin bellend of a mattress
So poor girl must have felt not that great as I said that was a strange cum
A still needed to shoot so I had her get one of her dildos out and wallop herself as I lay next to her shuffling one out and while she was going for it I found my drumstick and unwrapped it all over her belly

No clockwatching all in all a good punt that I rather enjoyed

Now there are a few negatives but I go with a grey because well I still had a good wallop with her

1st one during the punt I had her standing up infront of the mirror playing with her arse and the rest of it with me right infront of her
A was standing there with a stonker on up close as soon as me sausage got close (not that a was trying anything you have a lob on it has to point somewhere)
She made sure it wouldnt get near her growler with a sleight of hand paranoia its written all over her page lunatic

2nd She wouldn't let me give her a facial as she said she was meeting some chums after the punt oh ok then It wasn't the end of the world but if you advertise it you fukin do it otherwise don't put it in your list

So if you even bother to read her profile you can see she is a bit paro about certain things and the no facial was a bit of a shitbag trick but the punt in general was a good un

Would I go back for more?

Well she is not a top priority but a will keep her in the HL who knows a may have a dabble one more time if I get a twitch for that kind of look of a girl

Offline Fast and Bulbous

Hmmm...a neutral seems a tad harsh considering that it was 'all in all a good punt that I rather enjoyed'  :unknown:

dude86

She looks my type but lucky for her she only does outcalls so I can't meet her!

satnav

Hmmm...a neutral seems a tad harsh considering that it was 'all in all a good punt that I rather enjoyed'  :unknown:

Not really facials is on the SP's likes list but she wouldn't provide it therefore she should update her likes list to facials (depending what time it is or what I have planned after the punt) maybe or don't list it
Lets say a went back and she said oh you cant wallop me cos I am going swimming after and a don't want to be too tired where does it stop then?