Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misschelseabrooke - Manchester M1  (Read 1385 times)

102 review(s) for misschelseabrook (95 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by IAMBATMAN]

Offline LM19

Link to her profile (now showing as in Birmingham): External Link/Members Only
Date: Late December 2017
Location: City Stop apartments in Manchester City Centre (great location, very safe and can avoid reception entirely)
Comms: Effective, to the point and courteous.
Services requested: OWO + penetration (left the rest up to her)
Time: 30 mins

---

Bit of a delayed review as I've been pretty busy after Christmas! Not so busy that I couldn't afford this lady a visit. I'd been stood up meeting a friend so had a look on AW for any reputable WGs in the area. Lo and behold she's in town and available, so I get the time nailed down and pop into town for a visit.

I arrived on the dot and she let me into the building punctually (always a nice start!). Into the apartment, kiss and the offer of a shower which I accepted. Facilities were good and clean. Handed over the money as I really liked what I saw. Facially she's pretty damn good looking but the highlight is her body: large, firm tits and a beautifully large but toned ass. She stated it was a little smaller than it used to be (pity!)

Back from the shower and we make out (good DFK), then get relaxed on the edge of the bed. I throw a cushion to the floor (gent) and she gets on her knees and starts working on my cock. Her deepthroat is pretty good - couldn't make it all the way but a good effort, sloppy, and very vocal. I move to lie down on the bed and she states confidently she wants to sit on my face (no objections here!)

She smells great, not a hair in sight, and had no issues with a bit of finger play. I was a bit taken aback by how confident and domineering she was during the session but it was super hot as it was unexpected. She continued to suck my cock in 69 for a while before I state I need to get the wrapper on.

On it goes and she starts off in cowgirl, which is a fantastic sight with her huge tits bouncing in your face. The condoms were too tight for me, knew I wouldn't get anywhere with them, but had a go in doggy before taking it off. Decided to settle for a good oral finish which she happily obliged in helping out with. Back to the floor where she continues the good deepthroat until I'm bursting. Pops out my dick, shoots a huge load all over her chest and face (and hair ha). No complaints, seemed to enjoy it!

Finished off cuddling on the bed then got changed. She was very complimentary and threw in a lot of almost cheesy lines about eyes, hair etc... unexpected again but far better than awkwardly just leaving.

Had a great time and would return!