Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JennyXJenny - Old Street - Good GFE  (Read 1500 times)

26 review(s) for JennyXJenny (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Film Director

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to all who have reviewed her before  :thumbsup:.  This was a punt that started a little meh, but got better as it went on.

Summary - Good-looking girl, good GFE, decent service list, good VFM

Comms and Location - text the day before, swift response accepting, dress request agreed to (LBD and heels).  On the day text exchange 10 mins before punt.  Flat is a few mins walk from Old Street tube (though I went via Bank and walked).  As has been mentioned, flat is up a few flights of stairs and is basic (grotty, even) though reasonably clean.  Bed is pretty crap.  Declined shower as I had had one earlier - she didn't seem to mind.

The Girl - although dress request was met, I was initially a bit underwhelmed by her appearance.  Photos are accurate, very slim, almost too slim for me.  I also think that her natural disposition is to be quite reserved so there was no 'full-on' welcome (DFK say) which I'm partial to and which I mentioned to her later.  Eventually, mid-punt, when I'd got a better look at her I came to the view that she is actually very pretty (classically so even).

The Meet - 1 hour, £130.  Services - DFK, OWO, RO, CIM, sex (in various positions), Rimming (on me - I didn't get round to taking her up on the offer  :dash:).  Basically it started slow - a combination I think of her natural demeanour plus I'd not seen her before.  Eventually things warmed up and she started to get into it.  Quite deep DFK, good OWO (though not much eye contact, until I lifted her face, then she was OK with it), round 1 mish and doggy and she is happy to take a pounding and seemed to enjoy it  :unknown:.  RO was a little stubbly and she is not really a moaner.  I also asked her about rimming which she agree to and then I didn't get round to it  :dash: (maybe next time).  Finished round 1 with CIM which was good taking everything I had, then to the bathroom to spit.  Had quite a long chat about interests, including that my favourite WGs have been Poles as she is  :D.  She is good at GFE, though minor issue in that it needed me to suggest round 2 to her, she could have been more pro-active.  Though when I asked there was no problem and even though there was only 10 mins left, she was happy to give me OWO and CIM again, which was again good.  Finished about 5 minutes over time, she is not a clockwatcher, no sign of her phone or answering messages during the punt.

Overall, from a slow start, I left happy, not ecstatic, but happy.  In recent months, I have struggled to find a <=£200, central London, fit girl, who does DFK and CIM and with a decent attitude (all other suggestions welcome  :thumbsup:).  She is also (for me at least  ;)) pretty good VFM.  She fits this overall bill, so whilst not outstanding a revisit from me is quite likely at some point.

Offline Sinz

Good review, glad you had a good time OP.

Very reliable SP, no fuss, does everything that says on the tin.

But like you briefly mentioned, I think I am now in search of ecstatic. 

Offline The Film Director

Good review, glad you had a good time OP.

Very reliable SP, no fuss, does everything that says on the tin.

But like you briefly mentioned, I think I am now in search of ecstatic.

Thanks Sinz.  If you ever do find 'ecstatic' be sure to tip me (and the rest of the forum, if you have to) the wink  ;)

Offline pepsicolaboy

Have punted her a few times, probably mostly in I guess 2016

Shame her prices climbed up which is the reason I have probably only seen her maybe x 1 last year. Can be a little direct on SMS and calls but prob due to amount of time wasters. I think it is better to call her anyway and she does get booked up in advance.

Always had a top service with her.

:dance: