Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade of Scarlets in Widnes, Cheshire  (Read 2394 times)

Offline caudell

A reminder of why I've stopped going to Widnes, Jade works Wednesdays and has been there for a while. 

External Link/Members Only

As previous comments, it's not the nicest of decor but I like the entry backdoor and low number of people able to over look you - but it's shabby, and while I've had some good punts, it's more of an experienced parlour girl experience.

So Jade has a sexy milf body, big tits with an hourglass body - not totally firm but i like a good wobble in the right places.  pics on the website are well shot and a number of years old - but no real shock when you see her in the flesh.

However, the punt almost makes me want to stop altogether.  bit of massage, then a grope between my legs to get me stiff ish.  turns over and straight into oral for  a minute, bit of nipple playing and then "stick it in my chocolate pussy".  missionary with dirty talk, then doggy both with the parlour tricks to keep it shallow.  almost losing  interest as an average sizes guy in a wet pussy aint gonna work for me when suddenly its - let me wank you off into my tits.  hands far too rough, so i take over until COB, felt great doing that bit.  but too little too late.

its a shame,  as the conversation before and after was chatty and friendly,  but the service was production line.... £45 down, maybe my last one as the thai girls are getting so hit and miss too

Offline Fallen58

Not been there for years but had some good punts with Kay and Jo. Sounds like the sort of poor punt that inevitably comes along from time to time.

Offline mexicola

"stick it in my chocolate pussy".

Chocolate  pussy ? The back door ?

Offline caudell

no, that's just how she descibed her pussy - anal not discussed, but was kinda ready to get out of there asap in the end.  Nice woman, too experienced and cynical though