Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bait and Switch - now switched !  (Read 518 times)

Offline Graucho

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Originally booked to see Sexy Caroline in MK (her profile has now dissappeared) and instead was switched to Natalie. Mine is also the last review for her and you'll see that the switch was absolutely brilliant for me so no complaints there.

BUT - the profile above is not the girl I saw. It appears that all these Polish profiles are shared by whoever happens to be around at the time!

I'm sure Caroline's profile will re-appear shortly with someone else on it.

Offline switftjake

Any chance of some detail in the review?

Offline Sinz

Topic moved to Discussions Regional Punting - as it is not a review

Thanks for the intel

Offline dudezilla

Ok I think there are three of them in the building above the post office...and I've seen them all

I saw Sexy Caroline...pretty-ish but boring not on AW at the moment
Glad you had a good time.

I saw here last month for a half hour which was OK, but not great - the conversation was a bit strained.

What fucked me off was the fact that the Boyfriend was in the flat and he did a fucking huge smelly dump in the other bog just before i left. Trust me it was a bloke that made that smell.

Then Natalie... has changed her profile and looks NOTHING like the pics but it is her
There was a post/thread about whether anyone had seen her  External Link/Members Only a TOFTT perhaps, but I can't find it now.
Anyhow, Natalie has been on my 'to do' list for a couple of weeks now, so tonight I paid a visit.

Comms
She doesn't publish her number in profile, so it's an AW booking request or nothing. Unlike most AW email/booking requests I've attempted, she did get back to me with an option, and we confirmed via AW. A text message and a quick phone chat, Location address was texted to me . At the due time, I called and she talked me in to the apartment block.

Very smart short term let flat in the Theatre district of MK. Much nicer than the skanky flats in the hub area. But busier than those, so if you're feeling a bit shy, you might have issues. The room itself had a large ensuite with clean and modern shower, a large floor to ceiling mirror wardrobe at the foot of the bed, so lots of 'scenery'

The lady
Like the pictures - age 30 as in the profile, a 'couple of extra pounds', but a warm and friendly 'Girl Next door' no stunner, but the sort of girl you'd not pass up the chance to fuck.

The booking
I always go for a half hour, especially with a new face. Nice kiss at the door  - settled up and jumped in the shower to freshen up. Then onto the bed for a real deep warm, wet snog. She was dressed in a black two piece teddy and black hold up stockings. Moved to OWO and 69 - she did get very wet. She has good oral technique without all the 'prossie wanking' it was a pretty good GFE experience. Then on with the rubber, she rode me quite vocally, I flipped her onto her back and finished in mish which with her being naturally wet was very satisfying. A bit more snogging and fingering, it was time to go. It was 5 minutes over time, but there was no clock watching. I'm old enough to know, that most of the time these girls are 'putting on the act', but it was convincing and if pleasuring a woman gives YOU pleasure, then this did the job.

Verdict
check out her pics - if that does it for you then have a go. For me , a good value non-rom punt.

Then you have Angelika or 'Polish Blonde 28'
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her in the Summer - as described - not desperately exciting as a punt - going through the motions.

Funnily enough when asked they deny knowledge of each other, but three polish prossies in the same building?