Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] jenny-secretaryxx - Stratford  (Read 1798 times)

diddydondiddy

posted about this girl in a thread but realised what I had actually done was write a review, so decided to post it here.

Jenny-secretaryxx  External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl just before Xmas for the secretary service in Stratford. Good comms, immaculate apartment and very friendly girl. Bit geeky which I liked and she is listed as a bit geeky anyway. Didn't encounter anything strange or dodgy. From what I saw the majority of feedbacks is positive apart from one negative and clearly one fake "feedback only post " Seems like someone was trying to discredit her. maybe a rival girl or something?

Anyway, went for the secretary role play. £100 for the 45 min session. She is very submissive so although I tend to want to switch things up sometimes, I took full control. Oral with out was good. Can't go really deep but tries her best and it's still a great BJ. Good sex in Multiple positions. The role play didn't last long but that was my fault. I came with this scene but I was really horny after talking to some idiot clients at work during that morning. So as soon as she took her skirt off I kind of fell out of character haha.

Anyway I haven't seen many girls in the last year or so but this is a girl i have actually seen so yes it was a solid punt. As I said, no things that I thought were off etc. Real pics, good communication, sexy slim body and a very engaging girl.

I shall be back. I know she was off work until some point in Jan but hopefully she's back working now  :cool:

Offline The_Don

Anyway I haven't seen many girls in the last year or so but this is a girl i have actually seen so yes it was a solid punt.

So how many have you

seen

:unknown:

diddydondiddy

So how many have you

Had 4 or 5 punts in early 2017 when I was living in Ealing but changed jobs and moved house so wasn't until October that I decided to see what East London had to offer :-) Had some lacklustre experiences with a few Hungarians so was excited to see a British girl offering role play in the East London area.   

:unknown: