Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lusciouslucy  (Read 755 times)

Offline jonboy2101

External Link/Members Only

Gonna take a punt on her this week

Seen a few reviews from when in Mansfield but has anybody any more info or spoke to her?

Online Northerndave666

External Link/Members Only

Gonna take a punt on her this week

Seen a few reviews from when in Mansfield but has anybody any more info or spoke to her?

Have you looked her up on here? 7 positives, 4 negatives....if you can't make up your mind based on 11 threads of feedback then I'm amazed  :dash:

Offline george r

Looks like Friday is the best day to see her at a tenner off ?

Offline frankc

She's a great shag but does have a history of pissing people around, just make sure you have a plan B up your sleeve if you decide to book her

Offline Kriss

She's a great shag but does have a history of pissing people around, just make sure you have a plan B up your sleeve if you decide to book her

TBH I don't take the 3 no-shows as negatives. I've been cancelled on at short notice a few times and had one no-show at the venue but I didn't post FRs for any of them. I think its just one of the hazards of the punting life.  :unknown:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline frankc

but I didn't post FRs for any of them.

Why not? It's exactly what you should be doing...the piss taking tarts need naming and shaming....arranging a booking and then going silent is a complete piss take and a definite Neg IMHO

Offline Kriss

Why not? It's exactly what you should be doing...the piss taking tarts need naming and shaming....arranging a booking and then going silent is a complete piss take and a definite Neg IMHO

I look at it this way: FRs are about what takes place during a punt. If a punt doesn't happen there's nothing to report.  :unknown:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline frankc

I look at it this way: FRs are about what takes place during a punt. If a punt doesn't happen there's nothing to report.  :unknown:

I'm not talking about a girl that rings or texts a few hours before to cancel ,I'm talking about the piss takers who arrange to meet then go quiet whilst your sat in your car like a lemon waiting for the text to say come on up.

The rules on here state that you can review, if you've arranged a meeting with an SP and they take the piss. The punt starts when you agree a time and a place, if she goes quiet and lets you down then that to me needs reporting to save someone else getting let down in the same way....FFS that's exactly what this site is for... :dash:

Online Northerndave666

I'm not talking about a girl that rings or texts a few hours before to cancel ,I'm talking about the piss takers who arrange to meet then go quiet whilst your sat in your car like a lemon waiting for the text to say come on up.

The rules on here state that you can review, if you've arranged a meeting with an SP and they take the piss. The punt starts when you agree a time and a place, if she goes quiet and lets you down then that to me needs reporting to save someone else getting let down in the same way....FFS that's exactly what this site is for... :dash:

100% agree