Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Chelsea Northampton  (Read 3755 times)

6 review(s) for seductive-Chelsea (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Business guy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Twitter Chelsea Harris   @SultryChelsea

I was in Northampton on business which i do quite alot and fancied a massage, i looked through Adultwork on massages central Northampton and Chelsea came up and thought why not as her profile seemed very appealing, I rang and left a message and she responded within 10 mins. We discussed my requirements which was a body 2 body massage for half hour with hand relief which she said was £55. Appointment was made and she gave me the postcode.

Location was easy to find and parking not a problem so i rang once parked and she gave me the apartment number. Once at the flat i was met by the stunning Chelsea, i was invited in and we sorted out the money side first so no awkwardness as i was a little nervous but she was very welcoming and warm. The pictures on Adultwork were of her as sometimes you can never tell and i must say she is very pleasing on the eye with a stunning body, seductive eyes, lovely blonde hair and a smile to melt the strongest person.

She led me to the room for the massage while we chatted and everything just put me at ease. I got undressed and laid down, turned around and there was Chelsea in the most gorgeous underwear of a black bra, thong and hold up stockings. I watched her slowly undress which i found a real turn on and couldn't wait for the massage and there she then just in the stockings with the most desirable body. She put oil all over my back and legs and then proceeded to slowly rub her body over mine which was mind blowing and i just wanted more especially as i could feel her tits rubbing over my bum. After a little while she asked me to turn over and i did as quickly as possible, she then proceeded to pour oil all over me and laid on me to massage, this was mind blowing and hoped i didn't get to excited, her breasts rubbing on you is just something else especially when her nipples are rubbing your shaft, when she lifts up and is covered in oil i thought i must be in heaven, to add to this all i will say is that it was a very happy ending.

I was offered a shower which i accepted and left a very happy man and would say that when i'm in the area again i think i might pay Chelsea another visit.

My summary for the visit is, it was worth the money and Chelsea is very good at what she does, think i might try the tie and tease next as that seems to be a new thing for her.

Offline Yorkshirefatrascal

My feelings too,

Have seen Chelsea half a dozen times now and she still leaves me breathless.

No bullshit, no scams, just an excellent service.

Offline MajorPayne

Interested in seeing her myself, just a few questions.

- Are her breasts natural?
- Is she completely shaved?
- Does she allow touching?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

From her interview tab.. It will be interesting to see if this is the case or not.

Are your breasts natural or enhanced?   
Natural

Offline feral

how would you rate her comms?
I've been trying her all day with no luck.

Yes to all questions but nothing goes inside, ie no shoving your fingers inside her.

Comms can be difficult at times

try twitter, that has worked for me in the past.

Offline MajorPayne

£55 for 30 minutes with hand relief I might give her a go, though the rate doesn't compare too favourably when you can get full service for £60 elsewhere in Northampton.

Is there any free parking near her location?

Free parking outside but can be very busy in the evening.

Might be best you visit during during daytime hours when most of the cars are at work.

Look at Talbot rd Northampton on google earth street view, you'll get a better idea.

Business guy

twitter is one way or send a WhatsApp message, she has always got back to me quick enough
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 05:54:20 am by Business guy »

Business guy

£55 for 30 minutes with hand relief I might give her a go, though the rate doesn't compare too favourably when you can get full service for £60 elsewhere in Northampton.

Is there any free parking near her location?
i have never had a problem parking during the day, her service is excellent in what she does, just suppose it depends on if you want full service or not, but I have go no complaints

Offline mr.bluesky

Is the massage carried out on a bed or massage couch ?

Business guy

Is the massage carried out on a bed or massage couch ?
if I’ve had a body 2 body it was on a bed but if a sensual massage it was on a massage table

Business guy

i’ve contacted her through twitter and WhatsApp, I no answer i’ve left a message and she always gets back in contact

Business guy

Look at Talbot rd Northampton on google earth street view, you'll get a better idea.
Chelsea wasn't at Talbot Road when i saw her as i believe she has changed location but still Northampton and easy to find, parking wasn't a problem