Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Making A Working Girl Cum  (Read 11775 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I agree with this. In fact when a WG closes her eyes during penetration she could very well be trying to blank out whats going on and think of something else than get into the session and cum.

lie back and think of Romania

Offline cueball

lie back and think of Romania

Ha ha, aaahhh the sweet dirt tracks of Romania and grandad on his cow and cart, think I'll buy him a new trilbie, one that fits

Offline OutForJustice80

I once had an hour booking and my 1st pop, much to my chagrin, happened embarrassingly early so I thought I'd go to work on her before a second round. I'd been trying my damndest for about five minutes before I felt a polite but insistent hand guiding me away from the pink zone and she offered me a massage instead. Pretty humiliating so it was but at least it was honest. At least that's what I tried to think before I cried myself to sleep that night.

justfornow

I once had an hour booking and my 1st pop, much to my chagrin, happened embarrassingly early so I thought I'd go to work on her before a second round. I'd been trying my damndest for about five minutes before I felt a polite but insistent hand guiding me away from the pink zone and she offered me a massage instead. Pretty humiliating so it was but at least it was honest. At least that's what I tried to think before I cried myself to sleep that night.

I go down on wgs if i feel like it but it's mostly for my own pleasure as i don't think i'm any good at it, so no worries man.
You're paying, so your embarrassingly early pop or bad skills in bed are irrelevant as long as you're having fun. I would like to be able to make them cum as it's great to give something back other than money but i wouldn't worry about it to much :)

Offline Denhamhoop

I love licking pussy so im not really bothered whether the lady cums or not i always thank a lady for faking it .The redness of certain body parts is the general clue of a true orgasm as well as the clit becomes too sensitive to touch.With infinite time and use of fingers and tongue and good technique most girls will climax.I have found the more mature ladies tend to be more directorial and guide you to where you need to be

Offline OutForJustice80

Going down on them is a big part of the fun for me too. This is an isolated incident by the way. I have complete faith in my general abilities as a clam lapper.

BeesKnees

I've noticed the redness on 3 or so occasions which makes me harder because I know she's enjoying it.

I've also made girls cream/grool, which I've read only happens when the girl is sufficiently horny and enjoying it.

Knowing a girl is cumming is like a reassurance that I'm doing it right

johnnyboy61

I don't know why, but I gain a lot of pleasure from making a girl cum. This is why I prefer a girl who allows fingering, as given time most will climax with oral stimulation of the clit and a finger rubbing the G-spot. Far fewer will climax through penetration. One girl admitted to me that she couldn't climax through penetration alone, but this wasn't to tell me that she wouldn't cum, but just to warn me that she was going to rub her clit madly whilst we were shagging. Great experience, but now sadly gone back to resume her studies in Hungary.

As I was circumcised when I was about thirty, the combination of this, age and condoms means that I'm quite a stayer (often 20 mins) and very occasionally don't manage to cum at all. However I'm almost guaranteed to climax if the girl is cumming too. Fortunately my regular does cum through penetration (she starts to have a confused look on her face as she starts!) and there is no better feeling than releasing your load into a contracting pussy (not bb of course). I guess that's one of the advantages of a reg, she is more relaxed and you know how to press each other's buttons. Another girl, who is becoming a reg, told me that she can only climax once a day, but if I make her cum she becomes very sensitive, can't touch herself and has to limit the amount of oral I can give her in 69.  I know it sounds a bit fluffy, but because I can (appear?) to make them cum, it gives me a great deal of pleasure too, and this us why I go back to them.
PS I've reviewed all three girls on here, so won't give their links again. It's obvious from the reviews which ones they are if anybody happens to be that interested..

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

I've also made girls cream/grool, which I've read only happens when the girl is sufficiently horny and enjoying it.

Sorry but if it is creamy then it is just normal vaginal discharge that have been pushed down to where you can see it ( unless it is really thick or lumpy in which case she probably has thrush)

Offline con-a-ser

Its really easy to make a WG cum

Give her a big tip  :yahoo:

kenw1

No issues from me - totally honest post and agree.

Very honest of you.

Sparquin

Yep the red rash on the chest neck and arms is a give away - cant fake that !
There is also the delightful dreamy post orgasmic look in the eyes and on the face.

I really do not think that could be faked, at least not while looking at me.

Like the OP I have had a few times when the WG came when she did not expect to and those sessions are great. They usually run over as well. Yay.

Sylvester

I think the key is perseverance, a degree of compatibility, and a bit of good luck/timing.

I enjoy going down on girls enormously, and it really gives me a kick to get a girl off with my mouth / fingers.  I am happy to stay there for as long as the girl is responsive, and it can take some girls a long time to get sufficiently aroused to cum.  Also, if you have fingers inside when it happens, you can often feel the muscles clenching and increased fluid production.  There's no faking that.  And the girl will react differently afterwards too - it's more intimate and satisfying than faking by just groaning and bucking for 10 seconds then moving onto the next act, which I hate btw.

It also won't always happen.  One girl I know, I've had coming like a train 4-5 times til we've been laying soaked on the bed, and the next time I saw her it wasn't happening in the same way.  Was she Feeling less horny?  Already taken it out with another punter? Who knows.

Finally, I think compatibility plays a part for me. Maybe because I prioritise this part of the experience, I have gravitated towards seeing girls regularly who I know to be responsive to my attention.  I have seen girls who were indifferent (plenty of them) and I have moved on.

ram2184

if clitoral orgasm and u fingering her and she orgams u can feel the contraction of her vagina for a few seconds. And usually they will be a strong pussy smell that wasnt when u first gave her daty.

imho most fake it unless she squirts or gets really wet and have that strong pussy smell.

if you read some of the reports here some wg tend to have an orgasm will all her clients and all the reporst describe the same thing she does after she had an orgasm. But u have got to be honest with yourself if the tables were turned and you are a 25 year old stud and having a 50 year old not so attractive/not  attractive at all lady giving you a blowjob would you enjoy want to enjoy that orgasm or would you want to get it over with asap.

i think this video would describe if they tables were turned External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:44:48 pm by ram2184 »

BeesKnees

to be honest with yourself if the tables were turned and you are a 25 year old stud and having a 50 year old not so attractive/not  attractive at all lady giving you a blowjob would you enjoy want to enjoy that orgasm or would you want to get it over with asap.

That is a really good point! We might think sex is just sex, but we're specially choosing the wg's that get us aroused. If a 50yo woman was giving me head I think little doobie would be sound asleep. Chemistry definitely helps as well as their attraction to you probably.

Offline Convince Me

I recently went down on a girl at The Phoenix Club Swingers Party whilst she was blowing a guy & she begged me to return at the end of the party. Suffice to say when it was turn to be given head & tucked she paid extra attention to me & obliged my requests. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

ram2184

I recently went down on a girl at The Phoenix Club Swingers Party whilst she was blowing a guy & she begged me to return at the end of the party. Suffice to say when it was turn to be given head & tucked she paid extra attention to me & obliged my requests. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

you mean when a guy has just recently been inside her you when and gave her a licking. You are one brave men sir :D

Offline Convince Me

you mean when a guy has just recently been inside her you when and gave her a licking. You are one brave men sir :D
The first punter at the first party of the day. Make a good impression & it can dividends!

ram2184

The first punter at the first party of the day. Make a good impression & it can dividends!

LOL.. thank god. you sound like you enjoyed the party! i would really like to go there but probably would not due to lack of confidence.. but it is really VFM

Offline Dante

I find the other person enjoying themselves to be the biggest turn-on; and indications that they're not into it the biggest turn-off. As people have said, there are plenty of involuntary cues that can't be faked - flushing, pulsing of clitoris/vulva, etc - when a genuine orgasm is had.

Compatibility and familiarity play into this a lot, which is why I'd prefer to return to someone I've had fun with before, rather than keep trying new ones.

homerj79

most wg could win an oscar, the guys that say they made her cum xxx times is total bollocks. most wg lube themselves up or they would be drier than a canels arsehole. personally i don't care about a wg needs i pay to have my needs attended too.

Stealthshagger

Sorry but if it is creamy then it is just normal vaginal discharge that have been pushed down to where you can see it ( unless it is really thick or lumpy in which case she probably has thrush)

Creaminess natural occurs depending on time in the cycle, as it shows the return to fertility post-period. It is theorised to show return to heightened fertility vs during period, whereas during ovulation it isn't needed as a marker for fertility, the female virility fulfilling the role itself. White cream tends to occur. If you have prolonged post period penetrative sex you will see it usually. It doesn't reflect arousal level or orgasm or anything.

DG

This afternoon I tried something different. I fingered her whilst we were kissing at the start of the punt. The kissing was really intense, she was rubbing my increasingly harder cock, still dressed at this point, whilst I worked a finger or two deep inside her. She came pretty quickly and I could really feel the contraction around my fingers and the flush of her face and neck was a dead give away; no faking today.

Repeated the feat later when going down on her with her wrists and ankles tied together. Tongue and fingers in the pussy and ass got her writhing, but the real indicator was when her pussy swelled and went red. Followed of course by the temporary sensitivity, but given her 'predicament' I did of course tease her some more and, hey presto, orgasm number 3... :yahoo:

MrBridger

I think it's all to do with how comfortable she feels with you and whether she wants to cum or not. I think women have much greater control over whether they want to, or are willing to, have an orgasm. I have had many occasions when I am sure that it has happened (only ever through oral and/or gentle use of fingers) but others where I have been unsure whether it has been faked ("You've made me cum you naughty boy" = instant turnoff) or where it definitely hasn't happened.

In the instances where it's been a definite no or I've been uncertain, I'm convinced that the girls were working to their own set schedule of how they wanted the meeting to progress, and for them to orgasm wasn't part of that plan, so they didn't. Nothing wrong with that per se of course, it's their choice and they still worked hard to please me, but it was a bit of a downside for me. Of course it could conceivably be that some women don't find overweight balding men barely the right side of 50 to be sexual dynamite, but that's just ridiculous...isn't it?

All sex workers have different responses, preferences and motivations for doing this work. I choose to return to those who want to enjoy themselves as well as getting me off.   
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 12:41:59 am by MrBridger »

unclesweetheart

I think the key is perseverance, a degree of compatibility, and a bit of good luck/timing.

I enjoy going down on girls enormously, and it really gives me a kick to get a girl off with my mouth / fingers.  I am happy to stay there for as long as the girl is responsive, and it can take some girls a long time to get sufficiently aroused to cum.  Also, if you have fingers inside when it happens, you can often feel the muscles clenching and increased fluid production.  There's no faking that.  And the girl will react differently afterwards too - it's more intimate and satisfying than faking by just groaning and bucking for 10 seconds then moving onto the next act, which I hate btw.

Finally, I think compatibility plays a part for me. Maybe because I prioritise this part of the experience, I have gravitated towards seeing girls regularly who I know to be responsive to my attention.  I have seen girls who were indifferent (plenty of them) and I have moved on.

Absolutely right. Just come back from a wonderful session where I licked the girl in question until she came. Lovely. Then she stuck her bum in the air + i fingered her until she squirted - for only the second time ever! She was laughing for some time after, uncontrollably, which was also unfeasibly delightful. But it's because we've seen each other several times. Tonight we'd had dinner - for the third time - and this was our5th/6th meeting. I'm old and ugly, but familiarity and trust can do wonderful things.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Absolutely right. Just come back from a wonderful session where I licked the girl in question until she came. Lovely. Then she stuck her bum in the air + i fingered her until she squirted - for only the second time ever! She was laughing for some time after, uncontrollably, which was also unfeasibly delightful. But it's because we've seen each other several times. Tonight we'd had dinner - for the third time - and this was our5th/6th meeting. I'm old and ugly, but familiarity and trust can do wonderful things.
+1,

How about a full review? I just had a similar experience of a gusher who orgasmed easily.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50649.msg661339#msg661339

Offline HappyandLucky

Always nice if it can be achieved. One of my regs confirmed she fakes it on a regular basis to get the punter to come quicker. On the flip side, I have seen it as an excuse to stop fucking with the I am too sensitive now. As long as I come that's no 1 for me.

Offline Bangers and Gash

As can a wad of crisp notes.  :hi:

johnnyboy61

Just had a meet with Petite AngelXX who started with all the moans and shuddering far too early in the session. Showed her acting skills up a little by giving her two proper orgasms, one through oral (during 69) and the other through penetration. She took about five minutes to recover from the first and said she just wanted to curl up and go to sleep after the second. When ticking her off for acting at first she admitted that most men wanted her to be responsive, but weren't prepared to put in the time needed for her to climax. Although she thanked me, I bet it wasn't good for business as I was her first client of the day.  The next client probably had a shit shag, so you can understand why some WGs would rather pretend before they actually come. For me I've got to go another week before my next shag, she's got to be up and running for the next customer rather sooner than that.

Full review  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50571.0