Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha Lexxx - Canary Wharf  (Read 2531 times)

55 review(s) for sashalexxx (54 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Kaluuu276

I've been tempted to see her for a while as many positive reviews but stalled because of far location.
Anyway had a rare whole day off work due to refurbishment of new offices.
I was still feeling lazy getting to her but somehow forced myself to go by car then DLR.
Communication was by email the day before and by phone.
Sasha has a well informed AW profile, loads of gallery pictures showing various numbered outfits to select and well written blogs.
On the phone she asked for any outfit requests so chose her  naughty nurse one.
I then got out of the DLR station and rang her to give me directions to her place (5mins walk).
The area is a very upmarket well maintained block of serviced flats close to the Millennium Dome.

Once inside was greeted with a kiss on the lips then guided to her ensuite room which was fully lit.
I couldn't take my eyes of Sasha whose face is masked in her photos but is stunning in real life.
I had only booked for half hour so didn't waste my time gawping , declined refreshment and opted for shower.
Sasha left the room to stash my cash, the room is large, with huge clock faced stand and toys placed out on display.
I took the quick shower and returned to see her on the bed edge slowly unzipping her uniform.
I moved to her to help with this kissing her soft lips, neck , nibbling her ears. I asked her about the toys told her about my own cock ring vibrator she grinned.
Sasha was keen about her toys , talked about her domination likes and wanted to try some on me.
She got me to lie down on the rugged floor, as she stripped out of her nurses outfit to reveal her goods.
I told her that was new to domination as she wanted to know about my pain threshold. She got her nipple clippers and took my permission to put me to her test.
I enjoy having my nipples licked, bitten so once she had them hard the clamp went on.
Sasha gently began to pull at them whilst teasing my cock in her hand and licking my balls.
I was loving it so asked her to gobble my balls fully in her mouth. Sasha was annoyed and pulled at the clamps making me squeal,  scolding me for not addressing her kindly as Nurse Sasha.
I then had to beg her for more ball play and for her to rim me which she did to my delight.
We got off from the floor to resume with more foreplay on her bed. I got more oral whilst gently holding her head down she took it all deep into her throat.
Sasha told me to let her know what else she could do for me in our time.
Honestly she made me feel special that my affection for her grew throughout our time.
I'm usually shy but felt confident in her company and got all that was requested with delight.
I wanted more deep throat she obliged then we got into 69 where my tongue was slobbering at her holes.
I asked for cowgirl and then wanted to release my juices into her mouth.
No problem , she rode me slowly, grinding , dfk and then pounding my hard dick.
I was getting near to climaxing so got her off me then gently laid her down on her back. I asked for gentle throat fuck again she obliged with sucking up and down my shaft.
I told her am close she took it all down her throat as my spurts flowed the back of her throat .

I took another shower we kissed our goodbyes and having glanced at her clock we had overrun by 15mins.

Offline Sinz