Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy's Superstars court case  (Read 25519 times)

Offline bigmc

I`d give the blonde with the phone in her mouth £120 hr  ;)
Going to take a while to go through 10 folks evidence. Glad I`m not on that jury, would be boring as hell listening to all those financial comings and goings.

Dtr1989

Jay-Jay

Offline Mikeh38

Just like the Waltons no doubt!

Jay

Where's Sandys husband then ?

Hopefully they will be exposed as the scumbag pimps they were, and a few years in clink will suffice  :D :D

Offline licky

I`d give the blonde with the phone in her mouth £120 hr  ;)
Thats Sandy's daughter. She worked occasionally as a runner, never the rooms.

If she played her cards right she could have more than a phone in her mouth  :P
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 09:32:02 pm by licky »

Offline parker

info in the public domain now   :yahoo:

Offline Spannerman

I know a lot didn't like these places but I miss them. I had some great times in both branches down the years and kind of miss the Convience of them.

Offline piz111

I know a lot didn't like these places but I miss them. I had some great times in both branches down the years and kind of miss the Convience of them.

Couldn't agree more! they were always clean, the girls were mostly good ( a much less risk than aw at times) and the staff were fine.. Def miss it!

Offline Northerndave666

Couldn't agree more! they were always clean, the girls were mostly good ( a much less risk than aw at times) and the staff were fine.. Def miss it!

Agreed, there is a need for a good parlour scene, However the golden rule is never fuck with the HMRC, they will screw you if you attempt to avoid tax

BFG.

Never had a bad experience at Sandys 2 branches. Prestwich has opened up again as 50 Shades. Some Sandys girls are back working there too.

Offline HKS15

Where's Sandys husband then ?

He's referred to in the article as Christopher Hankin, Mark is his middle name.

I'm actually surprised to hear that the whole Hankin family were involved, looks like everyone was laundering money for Sandy, even her daughter's horse trainer boyfriend. What utter slimeballs they are, they tried to present themselves as a 'whiter than white' professional business who cared about the girls and all along they were laundering money. Hope they all get long sentences and a full POCA is applied.

Offline Blackpool Rock

It was my "go to" punting venue and i'm still trying to get back into a good punting pattern, as others say they were well run and clean plus the girls were generally of a fairly high standard.
My last service on the car indicates I did about 2000 miles less in the year after Sandys closed which equates to about 20 visits but bearing in mind I was still punting elsewhere but probably not as much  :scare:
I punted 39 times last year and only saw a few girls more than once, 21 of these were Indis who were more expensive and all but 2 were pretty crap so I wish the place was still open

Offline Marquis

He's referred to in the article as Christopher Hankin, Mark is his middle name.

I'm actually surprised to hear that the whole Hankin family were involved, looks like everyone was laundering money for Sandy, even her daughter's horse trainer boyfriend. What utter slimeballs they are, they tried to present themselves as a 'whiter than white' professional business who cared about the girls and all along they were laundering money. Hope they all get long sentences and a full POCA is applied.

Maybe we'd better wait until the verdicts are announced before we get carried away speculating on the sentences?

Offline Spannerman

It was my "go to" punting venue and i'm still trying to get back into a good punting pattern, as others say they were well run and clean plus the girls were generally of a fairly high standard.
My last service on the car indicates I did about 2000 miles less in the year after Sandys closed which equates to about 20 visits but bearing in mind I was still punting elsewhere but probably not as much  :scare:
I punted 39 times last year and only saw a few girls more than once, 21 of these were Indis who were more expensive and all but 2 were pretty crap so I wish the place was still open

Me too, I used to punt a lot when they were open, one sometimes even twice per week.  I'm Yorks based but do most of my work in the Manc region so not much impact on mileage but I've often thought out the impact the closure of these had on local businesses.  I used to call in the little bar next to Northernden sometimes and maybe buy some lunch or a paper from a local shop, nip in the bookies.  All revenue lost to them now.

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

Maybe we'd better wait until the verdicts are announced before we get carried away speculating on the sentences?

Wouldn't imagine any of them will get any time so long as they don't have previous form. Would think it will likely be a huge asset seizure, with the threat of prison if they don't cough up. It wouldn't surprise me though if those in court were just fronting the business for some other dubious characters.

Offline licky

Wouldn't imagine any of them will get any time so long as they don't have previous form. Would think it will likely be a huge asset seizure, with the threat of prison if they don't cough up. It wouldn't surprise me though if those in court were just fronting the business for some other dubious characters.

Bearing in mind previous court sentences for similar crimes have resulted in custodial sentences, I would not be surprised if the 3 main owners of the business end up doing time.
They weren't fronting it for anyone else, Sandy started it, even working the rooms in the very early stages, and it seemed a family business.

Definition of money laundering from wikipedia :-
Money laundering is the process of transforming the profits of crime and corruption into ostensibly "legitimate" assets.
Everybody else in court will have colluded in the removal of large amounts of cash from what is basically an illegal business, and avoiding the taxman in the process.

Offline mexicola

They'll all get sent down. The police know what they are doing, they are clever and will push the right prosecutions.

VOLPONE

It wouldn't surprise me though if those in court were just fronting the business for some other dubious characters.
+1

VOLPONE

The police know what they are doing, they are clever
I'd have GMP down as generally clueless,thick as shit and with a tendency to corruption ......
Will be fascinating to see how this all pans out.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'd have GMP down as generally clueless,thick as shit and with a tendency to corruption ......
Will be fascinating to see how this all pans out.
Also I recon there is a fair chance that at least one of the jury may have punted there  :unknown:

Offline Marquis

Also I recon there is a fair chance that at least one of the jury may have punted there  :unknown:

So it could all hinge on whether or not he got a good service then?

Offline Blackpool Rock

So it could all hinge on whether or not he got a good service then?
Maybe they'll do time if he was shorted on time  :D

Offline Mikeh38

Maybe they'll do time if he was shorted on time  :D

That always happened at Sandy's though  :D

If as stated in the newspaper article they've been laundering money for twelve years, that would equate to a few million, they will definitely go down for a few years. Let's hope there's a big black guy waiting for merv  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Pepsiii

Multi Millionaire brothel others, surprised it took this long to close Sandys down. Which ones Merv?

Offline dubs

Multi Millionaire brothel others, surprised it took this long to close Sandys down. Which ones Merv?

Adrian Burch.

While I cannot defend the illegal activities, Sandys really raised the bar as far as parlours go.  You felt like it was a proper business with investment, customer care and good welfare for the girls.  I had many a happy hour there and really miss the quality of the place and the girls.

Offline McSwell

Although I was disappointed at the time  the closure of  Sandys has completely changed my punting habits.

To be fair with hindsight I was almost addicted to the place. Usually two 30min or one 60 min session a week. I'm self employed and I was often in the Prestwich area so it was too easy to work my appointments to allow for a punt at the branch there.

About this time last year I tried to get to grips with AW but  the girls I fancied were'nt  available when I had the opportunity.
Fortunately I dropped on one of Sandys ex girls who went Indie a couple of years ago and I've ended up becoming one of her regulars and seeing her once a month.  She's located in the right area for me and its easy to give her a call and sort out a time that suits us both. Its a lot less stressful  than using Adultwork and over the year I'm  spending about half what I used to spend at Sandys.

Perhaps I should change my name to McFluffy now.
 :D :D :D

Offline Rack Admirer

Adrian Burch.

While I cannot defend the illegal activities, Sandys really raised the bar as far as parlours go.  You felt like it was a proper business with investment, customer care and good welfare for the girls.  I had many a happy hour there and really miss the quality of the place and the girls.

I've heard from some girls who worked there that it was no picnic. I believe once the shift started that girls weren't allowed to leave the premises. Also, girls were persuaded to see clients that they'd prefer not to see. Quite expensive too with owners taking a cut and receptionists taking a cut as well.

VOLPONE

Well said,rack admirer....and don't forget the runners got a cut too and there was a compulsory donation to the GMP bent coppers benevolent society aka r.e.d.l.i.n.e
btw,it was World Famous Babes that raised the bar for Manchester parlours.

Offline Rack Admirer

Well said,rack admirer....and don't forget the runners got a cut too and there was a compulsory donation to the GMP bent coppers benevolent society aka r.e.d.l.i.n.e
btw,it was World Famous Babes that raised the bar for Manchester parlours.

I didn't know the runners got a cut too, fukin ell!

Offline dubs

I didn't know the runners got a cut too, fukin ell!

Yeah each runner got a £20 "tip" off each of the girls, so with six girls on shift the runner got £120 a day tips.  Dunno if they got a wage in addition to that.

It also meant that the first £60 of the girl's daily earnings went straight to the receptionists & runners.

I only used WFB once, the shower was shite.

Offline Rack Admirer

I only used WFB once, the shower was shite.

Lol. Was that enough to stop you ever going back? And which branch was it?

Had some great times at WFB. When they had the reception setup as a bar - and handed me a bottle of beer as soon as I walked in - full of scantily-clad hotties I though it was heaven!

Offline george r

Lol. Was that enough to stop you ever going back? And which branch was it?

Had some great times at WFB. When they had the reception setup as a bar - and handed me a bottle of beer as soon as I walked in - full of scantily-clad hotties I though it was heaven!

I went once just before xmas and there was tons of sausage rolls, pork pies etc and free stubbies of beer all day !!

Offline Rack Admirer

I went once just before xmas and there was tons of sausage rolls, pork pies etc and free stubbies of beer all day !!

It was a great place. Bury branch was good too. I remember fondly my sessions with Carly/Lacey there.

Offline Mikeh38

I've heard from some girls who worked there that it was no picnic. I believe once the shift started that girls weren't allowed to leave the premises. Also, girls were persuaded to see clients that they'd prefer not to see. Quite expensive too with owners taking a cut and receptionists taking a cut as well.

Some facts

The girls had to pay for a minimum of 8 hours rent on a room per day = £320 even if they didn't have punters
If they took lunch they paid for the time lost £20 if they had a half hour break
At the end of the shift every girl paid about £100 or more to cover runner and receptionist costs
They were fined if they were late. or left early
If they didn't make SS enough money they were fired

They took around 50% of a girls earnings and they still had the cheek to launder money and avoid tax !!!!

Offline george r

It was a great place. Bury branch was good too. I remember fondly my sessions with Carly/Lacey there.

went to the opening day there, workmen were still there also, tons of free grub and drink all day !!

not long after the big screen tv got knicked after the back door was kicked in !!

Offline lewisjones23

Some facts

The girls had to pay for a minimum of 8 hours rent on a room per day = £320 even if they didn't have punters
If they took lunch they paid for the time lost £20 if they had a half hour break
At the end of the shift every girl paid about £100 or more to cover runner and receptionist costs

They took around 50% of a girls earnings and they still had the cheek to launder money and avoid tax !!!!

the girls had a choice to work there or not, as far as im aware SS didnt force anyone to work there

SS was by far the best parlour around and with such a position comes the ability to dictate rules etc

if id have owned it then i would have ran a tight ship as well, especially with how unreliable WG are - something La Maison could do with picking up a bit

Offline Rack Admirer

Some facts

Quite shocking if all that's true. I wonder why so many girls worked there for many years at a time?

I also wonder what the currently-open parlours are like to work for? How much do they take from the girls?

Offline lewisjones23

Quite shocking if all that's true. I wonder why so many girls worked there for many years at a time?

I also wonder what the currently-open parlours are like to work for? How much do they take from the girls?

why do you care - you pay the same price if they get 50% or 75%

Offline Horizontal pleasures

It is surprising to me that there is such a huge parlour industry in the NW (where I used to live and to where I often had reason to return until recently) - and that they survive with only rare prosecutions.

They long predate the internet. Manchester Evening News and the Lancs Post used to carry loads of adverts. Every town had one or two or more, Preston, Mancs and Blackpool had shedloads. In later years I favoured Galaxy in Burnage but tasted many of them. There were no EE ladies in those days, it was mainly local lasses and milfs.

So what brought on the court case, were the SSS just too public and blatant?

VOLPONE

Money laundering and tax evasion on a massive scale.
Back in the day a full page of parlour ads in the M.E.N.every day and the bent coppers of GMP trousered their cut.

Offline Hurley

I hope they’ve got the money well hidden it’s guaranteed the POCA will come into play.

Offline Scotpunter

I wonder how much this investigation and trial has cost. Got to say I'm sure there are bigger crimes in Manchester than this.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline McSwell

I don't know the exact figures  but it fits in with what I've been told.  The girls continued to work there because even after all the deductions a popular girl could still make more money there than anywhere else.

These sort of back charges were not exclusive to Sandys , there was another parlour that charged the girl so much per week for having her pictures on their webpage.

Offline Marquis

Lol.

I'd forgotten about the reception being set up as a bar - that brings back memories!

Offline Rack Admirer

I don't know the exact figures  but it fits in with what I've been told.  The girls continued to work there because even after all the deductions a popular girl could still make more money there than anywhere else.

These sort of back charges were not exclusive to Sandys , there was another parlour that charged the girl so much per week for having her pictures on their webpage.

I guess the "mystery" of why the parlour scene has diminished has pretty much been solved by this thread. No wonder girls are going indie!

I wonder how much cut the agencies (e.g. Manchester Elite) take? No doubt they have to be more selective with the girls they have on the rota, given the high prices they charge. It makes sense that the lesser good looking girls and older girls are still in parlours. Agencies won't have them and exaggerated AW profiles are soon rumbled (e.g. verification pic).

Offline Kendrig

I guess the "mystery" of why the parlour scene has diminished has pretty much been solved by this thread. No wonder girls are going indie!

I wonder how much cut the agencies (e.g. Manchester Elite) take? No doubt they have to be more selective with the girls they have on the rota, given the high prices they charge. It makes sense that the lesser good looking girls and older girls are still in parlours. Agencies won't have them and exaggerated AW profiles are soon rumbled (e.g. verification pic).
From what I know most agencies take 1/3 of the rate charged (generally min of £50) agency rent the properties. Outcalls agency still take approx £40-£50. Done some outcall is London @£110ph, agency took £50. If the SP confirms a booking with the agency, and doesn’t make it, agency still charge 1/3, and are owed in back pay.

BFG.

At GFE I've been told that the parlour only takes the room fee that the punter pays at reception. Any monies paid to the lady in the room is all hers. Which is how it should be imo

Offline parker

the good ship SS will be missed by many including me.  However, if you live by the sword..then you die by the sword