Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine Jessica in Bagshot  (Read 2525 times)

9 review(s) for GenuineJessica (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline audio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met with Jessica earlier today in bagshot. Paid £ 180 for 1 hour.

Age is around mid to late twenties.

Comms were good phone answered by maid and everything in understandable English.

The flat was good, light, clean and above all tidy. had to be a bit discrete entering but when don't you, was offered a drink on entering.

Jessica is as stated slim and in my eyes almost perfect but alas no one is perfect but her photos are of her and she is very good looking.

Went for the 1 hour option for £180 this one of her offers at the moment. Had a great time she does every thing that her profile says she does. DFk is on offer and done well, CIM on offer and used. One word of warning Jessica has a sensitive clit and whilst this is not a hindrance to her or your time with her she will move all around the bed during your time with her as her body wriggles as she comes. For me this was fun and made my hour with her even more enjoyable.  the noises that came out of her mouth during our time together were also wonderful to hear and I would love to hear Jessica at full volume but due to neighbours she kept the noise down a bit and you could tell that she was. On top of all that she is english, beautiful and down to earth. With a good chat in between the two rounds she is one of the few ladies to get me up for a second round so quickly.

will I be back YES I will

Offline happyheron365

Thanks for the review. On my HL

Offline Steve_jones14

Yes she has to put her hands over her mouth so she doesn't make too much noise  :lol: Great girl.

Offline Cum_again

Really expensive for that level of service though..

Offline MrMatrix

Really expensive for that level of service though..
Shes well worth it. A lot of fun, great company annd a great shay- bloody noisy though, just adds to the fun. I'd love to see her again. :rose:

Offline Larios

Bit of an ache to get to Bagshot for me but on the HL she goes. I like the cut of her gib on her profile too. Does she still meet in Camberley?

Offline MrMatrix

Bit of an ache to get to Bagshot for me but on the HL she goes. I like the cut of her gib on her profile too. Does she still meet in Camberley?
Bagshott is doable for me. Just need to make the time. And yes she still does Camberley. Use to do Guildford as well. She is worth the effort you will not be disappointed. :Shes a really nice girl who you would like to date.  :hi:

Offline Larios

Bagshott is doable for me. Just need to make the time. And yes she still does Camberley. Use to do Guildford as well. She is worth the effort you will not be disappointed. :Shes a really nice girl who you would like to date.  :hi:

Cheers mate! WG’s who are genuinely into it are like hens teeth, I will get to her no doubt  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Cheers mate! WG’s who are genuinely into it are like hens teeth, I will get to her no doubt  :hi:
Look forward to the review  :hi:

Offline Steve_jones14

Tried to book her today, text late morning but she was fully booked from mid-afternoon onwards. Never known that before, must be due to this thread  :D

Offline MrMatrix

Tried to book her today, text late morning but she was fully booked from mid-afternoon onwards. Never known that before, must be due to this thread  :D
She's on UKP and will no doubt be pleased at this thread. Rightly so.  :hi: