Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo with Aimee Snow and Welsh Crystal - Cardiff  (Read 1110 times)

9 review(s) for Miss-Crystal-xXx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
47 review(s) for Aimee Snow (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Steelworker

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I had an incredibly horny time in this booking. Price they do for the duo is 150 each for the hour.

Communication was handled initially with Aimee through AW. She’s efficient. A couple of weeks before, I’d suggested to Aimee I’d like to do another duo with her and she informed me Crystal was available on one of the dates I requested. Emailed to confirm a few days before. No need for phones at all despite having a number to call in case of last minute issues.

Venue is nice apartment in Bay Area. Parking easy.

I’ve described Aimee before. Very attractive and shapely with red brown hair. I’d not met Crystal before and found her very attractive. Lots of curly hair, great figure with magnificent firm bum. Not large breasts but plenty for me. Both girls were suitably made up and manicured.

They sat beside me on the sofa. Aimee kissed me first and she’s great at DFK. Then Crystal who was also outstanding at it. Lots of tongues. They both DFK’d each other which was very erotic to watch, then all 3 of us did it. Stroking by both throughout. Time to move to the bed and disrobe. More DFK, breast play and fingering with Crystal standing while Aimee gave great OWO, hands and tongue all over the area. Returned to DFK with Aimee while Crystal was kissing Aimee’s breasts and playing with her. I went down on Crystal, then Aimee and caught glimpses of them locked in DFK and stroking each other. They seemed very appreciative of the attention. Back to lie between them on the bed. DFK and breast play with Crystal while Aimee went down again. Crystal guided my finger into her arse and continued to whisper to me while maintaining eye contact. This, coupled with Aimee’s marvellous oral technique had me fighting the urge to shoot. Aimee sensed this, put the rubber on and Crystal climbed on top. Snogging Aimee while she stroked my balls as Crystal started slowly then got furious as I finished. Lay for about 10 minutes between them chatting as they stroked me. Nice relaxing way to finish.

A very erotic punt. I’ve seen Aimee 6 or 7 times now and she’s one of my favourites. I found Crystal to be horny and very engaged in all the action. I’d see her on her own too. Satisfying experience all round  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Cheers Steel .   :drinks:  Well done for another saucy MFF.  ;)

Online Punting_Mad

Puts my punt last night to shame Mr SW..
Sounds like a lot of fun was had..

SeekingtheTruth

Sounds like a fun time, shame Crystal let herself down with 2 negs really as it appears she can produce the goods.

Offline MrMatrix

Well done SW, as you know I'm as jealous as hell. Great review of these two hotties. :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Jeez SW, you are setting high bars for yourself. How will you top that? A foursome?

Sounds very very horny indeed  :P

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one SW, great review and a duo I will have to get around to booking some time.   :drinks:

STAR-LORD

Nice one SW, great review and a duo I will have to get around to booking some time.   :drinks:

Ironically it was my initial choice for a first duo.  :rolleyes:

np500

Smashed it there S W , Aimee’s amazing and crystals stunning, ( not met her yet ) what a way to spend a Tuesday morning , great stuff  :thumbsup:

Offline aps

Yet another great review, SW. Nearly half century.

STAR-LORD

Yet another great review, SW. Nearly half century.

True, he's going like a trooper fair play to him. I reckon he should 👑 his 50th review with an MFFF.  :)

Offline SO595

Glad you had a good one.  I'm with you all the way on Aimee.  Not so sure about Crystal though after her recent reviews and my own experience trying to organise a duo with her and Aimee (which didn't happen in the end because Crystal's likes list contains stuff she doesn't actually want to do)

Was there any oral from Crystal,  and was it covered or not?
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steelworker

There wasn’t any oral from Crystal. I suspect that if she only does oral with it makes little sense in the flow of things to have Aimee doing OWO then for her to suddenly rubber me up for her turn. It didn’t impact proceedings for me but I think we can conclude she won’t be doing OWO. She was definitely horny and physical throughout.