Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petit horny slut - Erskine  (Read 2910 times)

4 review(s) for Petite horny Slut (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Prince Larry

External Link/Members Only

Had a few punts under my belt by the time I visited this one. Too old for me but was the only one available when I wanted a visit. Messages done via her personal e mail address which gives her real name. A bit silly tbh. Anyway I messaged for address when at the postcode and got it and flat number. Nice newish estate not far from bridge hotel. Top flat so not for the less mobile. She opened the door and fuckin hell, looked older than my mum. I had booked for 30 minutes. She looked me up and down and said oh yes. Aye u lucky cow u should be paying me. I asked her age and said what was on her profile. No chance. I said I usually go for younger girls but u were available. She said don’t worry she would be best I have ever had and could show me a few things bla bla. Ok then. I got her down to 15 minutes, made some excuse about Work. She stripped and it’s getting worse her body is rank. Wrinkles and saggy tits. Fuckin hell. I’ve paid so I may aswell get something. Room was bogging with no curtain and I’m standing naked with this granny looking at me telling me to come over. She gave me a bj which tbh was good. I wasn’t fucking that so I said can u take my load in your mouth. Yes she said. In fairness she did and swallowed the lot. I got dressed and looked disappointed I was leaving.

If you like them mature she would be good for some but I like them near to my own age so no way. Negative from me.

Offline 7iron

My worst ever punt, you should have read my review mate, a complete minger.

Drifter

Your reviews have left me in hysterics. ‘Toilet looked bogin’, ‘Aye hen you should be paying me’, ‘I wasn’t fucking that’, :lol:

Offline auldie63

Welcome to the fray.
Very good reviews, been to 2 of them myself and agree about Lucy, this one fucked me about so much before the meet that I gave up and went away, sounds like I dodged a bullet. :yahoo:
Keep on trucking!  :hi:

Offline J_H

The middle pic on the profile should have been a dead give-away - very wrinkled and saggy, never 38 unless the owner has had a really bad life, more like 50+.

Anyway great reviews, great stuff.

Offline auldie63

Aye, Erskine's a cunt of a place to have a paper run!

Givememilf

I like girls my own age too mate... in my civvie life. Punting is mostly for fantasies, and I love the older birds.

I've looked at her profile before, she's actually younger than I like, I like 40s or 50s if they are available. But her profile isn't much to shout about, and she's a bit out of the way. I only travel if it's someone really good.

But thanks for toftt. 

Offline 7iron

Welcome to the fray.
Very good reviews, been to 2 of them myself and agree about Lucy, this one fucked me about so much before the meet that I gave up and went away, sounds like I dodged a bullet. :yahoo:
Keep on trucking!  :hi:
You did dodge a bullet and us poor guys took one in the belly! Just highlights how bad the adultwork previews are to help choose a WG. " absolutely amazing" is one of the comments!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 10:26:06 am by 7iron »