Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloebrad - Paisley  (Read 1381 times)

2 review(s) for ChloeBrad (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Prince Larry

External Link/Members Only

Another review guys. Let me know if you’d have had enough of my ramblings.

Anyway. Messaged Chloe. Again through AW and a good few messages later sent her address. I was again working closely so went there within half an hour. Dodgy estate in Ferguslie. Folk working in their gardens. Not too discreet. To make it worse she opened the upstairs bedroom window and told me just to come up. So in I walk and up the stairs getting followed by the stupid wee dug. All through the house there is no carpet just wooden floors. Maybe she has just moved in so fair enough.

So in the room and I meet Chloe. Can only be described as a 30 something Ned. Slightly chunky but really nice boobs and arse. One positive so far was she didn’t seem in a hurry. Seemed a little nervous. We had a chat to find out what was on offer. She doesn’t do cim as from a previous review I was up for again. Fair dos also doesn’t like being fingered. I paid her money for 30 minutes and she stripped and  Bh her body was nice. Curvy being the better Word. Nice solid nips. She started playing with herself and I was left standing beside the bed with a raging hardon. She then says are u ready? Aye hen I am. I put a condom on and fucked her mish. She asked me to kiss her so I did and tbh she got rite into it. Noises prob put on however but she seemed to enjoy it. Came in the bag as was enjoying the ride.

Cleaned up and offers use of bathroom. Looked bogging so just used wipes. Nice girl actually. Neddy and obviously doing this to make extra money but needs to improve on service. Neutral all in I would say.

Wouldn’t return though.