Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HollyWhite  (Read 1830 times)

Offline richardlbym

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

seems too good to be true.  Is that a real pic?  No Private Gallery though so that is a good sign.

Online NightKid

Is that a real pic?  No Private Gallery though so that is a good sign.

Probably. But there's no number either and that's baaaaad.

Offline richardlbym

But many reputable girls don't have numbers?

Online NightKid

But many disreputable girls don't have numbers.

Fixed it for you since you got it the wrong way around.
You're welcome!  :hi:

Offline richardlbym

Well, I saw her today and she really is the girl in the photos, sounded genuinely Canadian, and was great company.  I will definitely see her again.

Online NightKid

That's great. May I suggest you do a review then?  :hi:
Oh, and:

... sounded genuinely Canadian ...

You don't have to guess that one, just ask her to pronounce anything containing the [au] sound, like 'about', or what is the lowest temperature in Toronto.  :D

Offline Tailpipe

Richard

I think you are talking bollocks and she is a lard ass.  :cool:

vt

That's great. May I suggest you do a review then?  :hi:
Oh, and:

You don't have to guess that one, just ask her to pronounce anything containing the [au] sound, like 'about', or what is the lowest temperature in Toronto.  :D

It's aboot minus 20, eh!  :lol:

Online NightKid

« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 11:17:48 am by NightKid »

vt

Canuck detected!  :D

Having visited Canada and meeting the friendly locals, I've always wanted to get myself some genuine 'Maple Syrup' while punting.

Luckily, I got to meet a nice early-20s Canadian 'student' girl at LMP a few months back, she was called April, it was her first party and she was understandably a bit overwhelmed, but she was gorgeous, nice face with beestung lips, lovely shapely and strong ivory legs, puffy nipples and a cute pink pussy...a real shame she didn't stay!  :(

I wonder if this girl is the real deal! Richard sounds dodgy!  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 11:32:58 am by vt »

Online NightKid

I wonder if this girl is the real deal! Richard sounds dodgy!  :unknown:

Well, there's the review here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18076.0
Perhaps you'd want to fire off an email to her as well?

Stealthshagger

She doesn't log in often now...I saw her end of last year, and last I texted her number (recently) some guy responded saying I think you got the wrong number. Has she quit? Or changed number?