Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Cameron - Glasgow.  (Read 2503 times)

14 review(s) for Scottish_Cameron (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Prince Larry

External Link/Members Only

Another review guys. Another punt was with Cameron. All messages done via txt then she randomly phoned me about an hour before to give me directions. A bit weird I thought but she sounded nice. Ground floor flat in Southside. Near a garage. Parking was a nightmare when I went, in afternoon, but got a space a street away and walked.

She answered the door in a nice underwear set. Nice body. As I followed her to the room her arse looked terrific. She asked what I wanted and told her. Nothing special just sexy and a bj perhaps. She has quite an irritating voice so thought of just bj to shut her up but no had both.

Gave her money and she then disappeared. I stripped off but left boxers on, still nervous as new to punting. She came in and immediately said take them off please jokingly. She stripped them grabbed my dick and started to wank me off. As she was doing this she gave me a great dfk. Really got into it. Bj after then sex. She rubberd me up and was kind of grinding her arse over my cock. Hold on hen I want this in ur pussy so asked her and she giggled and apologised and tried doggy. A first ever for me btw. Came over her boobs and took quite a load and got complimented on it. 

Nice meet. Nice looking girl. Very tanned. Annoying voice thought gh.

Offline guns

Nice review .
I have seen Cameron a few times and always have a good time with her . Personally , i love her oral skills . Always gets me rock hard with all that teasing .
Obviously her quirkiness and voice have been discussed before but i really don't mind it tbh .
Really nice girl and always worth a return visit .

Offline Scotpak

I agree, reckon she's gave me my best ever bj.
If she done CIM I would be a regular, and if she cut down her fake ass moans and groans lol.