Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria Martinez gone?  (Read 1499 times)

Tim Slim

Looks like I waited a little too long to book the very well reviewed Maria. Her AW profile has gone  :(

External Link/Members Only

On the plus side though, I thought she had blocked me after sending an email to request booking last night, so am thankful that isn't the case at the least. I've been ghosted too many times by non-working girls to not feel a little glum by being blocked by a working girl too!

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 10:21:19 pm by Tim Slim »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Bizarre as her green light was on earlier today.

Tim Slim

Yeah, I saw that too. That's what made me immediately think that I had been blocked. Hope its a temporary leave of absence because she was one of the girls at the top of my list.

Offline Mrcommy

I had arranged a booking with her on the 1st Feb. Was looking forward too it. Only text her the other day to confirm a small time change, not received anything back 🙅
Touch wood a phone call on the day wont leave me dry.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:40:44 pm by Mrcommy »

Offline stevedave

I had arranged a booking with her on the 1st Feb. Was looking forward too it. Only text her the other day to confirm a small time change, not received anything back 🙅
Touch wood a phone call on the day wont leave me dry.

If her profile has gone, I'd say the chances of you seeing her are slim to fuck all mate. I'd make alternative arrangements personally.

Offline Mrcommy

I know. Just a Shame though was getting excited

Offline Mrcommy

Is this a common thing? Never really used independent girls that much.
She had been around a while judging by reviews. Just typical 👎

Offline stevedave

Is this a common thing? Never really used independent girls that much.
She had been around a while judging by reviews. Just typical 👎

I wouldn't say it's common, but girls come and girls go. There will be someone else out there who appeals just as much.

Offline Wardyblade

Looks like she's back. Might need a 4th visit lining up.

Offline Mrcommy

I'm in two minds to visit after she let me down last time

Offline shadythecat

Messaged her over the weekend hoping for a 1h outcall. She confirmed that she's been away for personal reasons, but is now back in Sheffield and will be available as of Monday.  :drinks:

Polecat_69

Absolutely stunning ..... makes your heart beat and your pecker pop  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: