Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Diamond x - Luton  (Read 1428 times)

3 review(s) for Ashley Diamond x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Online pumps

External Link/Members Only

Decided I was going to throw her a bone the other day as I was in the area for a flight, Armed with loads of intel from UKP (thanks guys  :thumbsup:) about her ways and not being keen on giving OWO despite her profile saying otherwise.

I confirmed with her by text requesting what I wanted and highlighting I wanted OWO, these requests were ok'd by her.

She sent me the post code which is probably a 10 min walk from Luton's train station... I called her when I was at the post code and was guided inside.

First impressions was shes larger than the pictures suggest..... but fuck me.... Luton is a ghost town for prossies, with loads of dodgy looking B&S profiles.

So being a beggar... I couldn't be too choosy.

She was very smiley it looked really promising but Before paying, I directly quizzed her about OWO, this got ummed and arred' a bit, then onto if youre clean and healthy...

I could sense that after handing over the cash she would make any excuse to get out of it, I said to her "you don't offer OWO do you? and you just wasted my time to get me here" she just smiled.

I decided to leave at that point.

For those that dont require OWO, I'd still think twice about visiting her..... Avoid IMO

Offline The_Don

I seen this W/G several times in passing (not punted). She seemed unkempt and messy, bigger than some of her photos, make her to out, to be (IMO).

She had a number of profile over the years and has worked with several different groups. iirc, some of these groups, rotate between Luton, Watford and several parts London.

Online pumps

I seen this W/G several times in passing (not punted). She seemed unkempt and messy, bigger than some of her photos, make her to out, to be (IMO).

She had a number of profile over the years and has worked with several different groups. iirc, some of these groups, rotate between Luton, Watford and several parts London.

some people will never change their ways

Offline Moneyshow

Was she based in Downs Road in Luton?

Offline The_Don

Back again

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

+447780021583

15 Mins "quickie"
Being Filmed
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients