Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alizee 21 London tour positive but a couple footnotes  (Read 7343 times)

42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cuntminion

how did you hear about
Uke and good feedback here

comms
Excellent and prompt

booking venue
Good , clean and close to public transport connections one minor neutral lot of corridor noise/activity from cleaners, can't be helped but it's there

attitude and personality
Awesome sweet, smart and intelligent, good communicator , although she's very active on uke it's probably the first booking where I've booked without being able to gauge the person as all her uke activity is just business and advertising

looks
Exactly as pictures, she doesn't show face but very pretty and awesome body

services offered and received
fk, Ro, owo cim sought and all received, very good at all

price
£150 one hour

clockwatcher/timewaster
Now this is where the booking falls short for me, absolutely not a time waster , not a clock watcher BUT whatever you do comes out your paid time I entered at 1401 and was out 1507 now yes six minute overrun but you break it down

Five minute hello, cash and formality introduction
Think I was in shower 5 - 10 minute shower on arrival
At end was told time up would I like a shower or not , I asked if was okay and was absolutely no problem to have one at end but I tried to move like shit of a shovel as I was told time was up so 3 -5 minutes shower then couple minutes get ready so say 7 minutes

So average it out maybe 20 minutes formality and showers undressing and dressing in a 66 minute booking

This is probably my fault as from now on I'm going to ask if shower is included out of time just never had to ask in 50 plus bookings with over a dozen sp's over three years

I know some will disagree but I like a shower before and after so that will always be a need for me

vfm

Due to the above no

book again

Lovely sp but no

Offline Stalinator

That sort of time management is definite clock watching. I hate that. Would make it a neutral from me.

The shower at the start should not come from your paid time.

Offline unus669

how did you hear about

comms
Excellent and prompt

booking venue
Good , clean and close to public transport connections one minor neutral lot of corridor noise/activity from cleaners, can't be helped but it's there

attitude and personality
Awesome sweet, smart and intelligent, good communicator , although she's very active on uke it's probably the first booking where I've booked without being able to gauge the person as all her uke activity is just business and advertising

looks

price
£150 one hour

clockwatcher/timewaster
Now this is where the booking falls short for me, absolutely not a time waster , not a clock watcher BUT whatever you do comes out your paid time I entered at 1401 and was out 1507 now yes six minute overrun but you break it down

At end was told time up would I like a shower or not , I asked if was okay and was absolutely no problem to have one at end but I tried to move like shit of a shovel as I was told time was up so 3 -5 minutes shower then couple minutes get ready so say 7 minutes

So average it out maybe 20 minutes formality and showers undressing and dressing in a 66 minute booking

This is probably my fault as from now on I'm going to ask if shower is included out of time just never had to ask in 50 plus bookings with over a dozen sp's over three years

I know some will disagree but I like a shower before and after so that will always be a need for me

vfm

Due to the above no

book again

Lovely sp but no

Good review Coma however, what you described is clock watching. I usually shower before I leave for a booking, hence don’t shower at the beginning of a booking, unless the WG insists.

Alizée was on my HL when she was on AW, but I subsequently BL her, after reading her profile and the different requirements she has for potential  black customers. I don’t tolerate any, exclusion or treating any race differently unfortunately.

Offline Cuntminion

That sort of time management is definite clock watching. I hate that. Would make it a neutral from me.

The shower at the start should not come from your paid time.

There was a 6 minute overrun I guess

I'm not the most quick fire punter, takes me an age to cum I make this known clearly and ask for a 15 minute warning so I don't get to time up and there's the awkwardness of trying to pop

I didn't feel rushed but it felt all a bit brief in each activity, my initial thought at bookings end was I'd book again but an hour after dust has settled my feelings had also settled

I'm not having a go if I was being absolutely blunt, paid for an hour and got just over but this is the first booking I've ever had where the formalities and showers where chunked out the booking

£150 bananas is a lot of money and top of my budget so I'm on the fence whether I'd pay that for this again but it's almost definitely no

im not a drop me trousers , throw the money down, start fucking punter , don't have that in me and can't forgo the showers

Ming

I know there will be differing views on this, but I accept that once the folding is handed over the clock will be ticking. A professional WG will always allow a little overlap, 6 minutes is not a great deal, but it is still her time and she did not quibble (nor would I expect her too).

It sounds like you were expecting 20 minutes or more of her time......?

Ming  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Good review Coma however, what you described is clock watching. I usually shower before I leave for a booking, hence don’t shower at the beginning of a booking, unless the WG insists.

Alizée was on my HL when she was on AW, but I subsequently BL her, after reading her profile and the different requirements she has for potential  black customers. I don’t tolerate any, exclusion or treating any race differently unfortunately.

Cheers I'm just unsure of clock watching as never experienced it before so don't know

I got me fifteen minute pop warning which I requested that's no issue but every other booking I have had the clock usually started once formality and shower out the way  :unknown:

It's not a negative for me if it's not hence the review but it would make me keep it a one off booking

Offline tantric talents

Good points made on her timing there.
When I saw her for an hour hotel incall last year, I had already showered ahead. I do remember her being fairly sharp on timing too. She gets fully booked so maybe thinks she’s just being efficient.
Maths graduates eh  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

how did you hear about

comms
Excellent and prompt

booking venue

attitude and personality

looks

price
£150 one hour

clockwatcher/timewaster

vfm

Due to the above no

book again

Lovely sp but no

To be fair far as I am concerned the paid time starts at which point they return after stashing the money..
I look at my watch and show them the time.. some don't like it but tough..
If they insist I have a shower ( although I have already had one) then I do tell then don't cut it out of my time..
Doesn't happen to me that often...
I don't want there unpaid time and I don't want them to take my paid  my time..

Simpletto. .

IMHO if OP showered before and she insisted on shower then she is wrong to cut time..

If OP showered by his own choice and to be fair she is right to cut time..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cuntminion

I know there will be differing views on this, but I accept that once the folding is handed over the clock will be ticking. A professional WG will always allow a little overlap, 6 minutes is not a great deal, but it is still her time and she did not quibble (nor would I expect her too).

It sounds like you were expecting 20 minutes or more of her time......?

Ming  :hi:

I hear where your coming from and anticipate different views and don't feel your wrong or right and neither am I

It's preference and I accept if an sp is astute but that also means I wouldn't book again

I don't expect any length of additional time but it's a tough one to explain as ultimately your paying to shower and introduce yourself to one another

vw

thanks for the review, very informative, most of mine these days are outcalls or straight booked from the gym so the shower politics rarely comes into it.   :hi:

:drinks:

Offline Drekszter

Thanks for the review - she's everywhere and it's nice to see a recent one.

Definitely a hint of clock watching I'm afraid. Yes, we all know time is money and going into a WG's personal time is not what she wants but I too would find it annoying and rude.

Offline Cuntminion

To be fair far as I am concerned the paid time starts at which point they return after stashing the money..
I look at my watch and show them the time.. some don't like it but tough..
If they insist I have a shower ( although I have already had one) then I do tell then don't cut it out of my time..
Doesn't happen to me that often...
I don't want there unpaid time and I don't want them to take my paid  my time..

Simpletto. .

IMHO if OP showered before and she insisted on shower then she is wrong to cut time..

If OP showered by his own choice and to be fair she is right to cut time..

No I've learnt from this and how it suits my needs , all future bookings I make with new sp's I'm going to ask about shower etc if it's not I'll either not book or book longer depending on rate and how much I want to see them

As said earlier in all my bookings, with all sp's the clock has never , ever, started the moment I was in the door

:unknown:

I'm not trying to sound a cunt here but all sp's I've booked prior do allot time for it

vw

I'm not trying to sound a cunt here but all sp's I've booked prior do allot time for it

Have you seen many tourers or local based girls, i think there is a difference from my experience, not all but more likely to get this with touring variety.

Offline Cuntminion

Good points made on her timing there.
When I saw her for an hour hotel incall last year, I had already showered ahead. I do remember her being fairly sharp on timing too. She gets fully booked so maybe thinks she’s just being efficient.
Maths graduates eh  :unknown:

I normally don't check timing but I received a text just as I entered 1401

And at the end the "times up, do you want a shower or not" I thought I'd massively over run and checked me phone in the bathroom as was gonna give another £30 if so as felt bad when that was said checked phone bang on 3

Offline Cuntminion

Have you seen many tourers or local based girls, i think there is a difference from my experience, not all but more likely to get this with touring variety.

No seen a few touring sp's and not had this before

Although I can see the theory of local to touring sp it is something that crossed my mind

Offline unus669

No seen a few touring sp's and not had this before

Although I can see the theory of local to touring sp it is something that crossed my mind

Could be, when she tours she she runs a tight shift, less than an hour between bookings, possibly.  :unknown:

Offline Cuntminion

Could be, when she tours she she runs a tight shift, less than an hour between bookings, possibly.  :unknown:

The thought crossed me mind I've seen four other touring sp's though no similarity in booking experience regarding time though

What I mentioned divides opinion so will be useful for some and make no difference to others

Also I understand your additional side note about booking hoops with ethnicity which I wasn't aware off and understand where your coming from

Offline Belgarion

Can you show me this please?

Offline Belgarion

Commiserations mate, clock watching is something that guarantees I'll not return

Offline Doombar

price
£150 one hour

clockwatcher/timewaster

Thanks for the review Op.  No link in your review BTW but found it on another review.

To be honest if I book an hour I expect to be in and out within the hour and never "need" the WG to tell when time is up.  If she does say that I would feel insulted as I am good at keeping to time, but if I did go over time she is within her rights to say something.

She seems to be very popular right now and as she's a prostitute, and only does this for the money, she is probably back to backing her bookings.  I don't like that - I prefer a girl to leave 30mins between bookings - so she doesn't worry if punters arrive or leave a few mins late, has time to shower and communicate between meets, etc.

In order to max the sex time I try to arrive already showered. And 1 min is plenty of time to say "hello" for me  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 07:37:00 pm by Doombar »

Offline unus669

Can you show me this please?

Bel, it was on her AW profile, which she lost. I was well disappointed, when I read it on her profile, as I was lining up a future booking :cry:

Offline unus669

The thought crossed me mind I've seen four other touring sp's though no similarity in booking experience regarding time though

What I mentioned divides opinion so will be useful for some and make no difference to others

Also I understand your additional side note about booking hoops with ethnicity which I wasn't aware off and understand where your coming from

I’ve seen a few UKE London touring WGs, never had that kinda clock precision timing. Has always been very relaxed and fun.

Online threechilliman

I’ve seen a few UKE London touring WGs, never had that kinda clock precision timing. Has always been very relaxed and fun.

Maybe not leaving enough time between bookings (always a concern with tourists) so needs you out pronto.

Offline Cuntminion

Snap but as said I've learnt from today

My next booking is another touring sp albeit she is more forum personable online but have enquired about shower etc

Its not part of booking time but have extended booking anyway by half hour so then it's 100% covered

Will be a booking question here on in with any new sp

Offline Belgarion

Bel, it was on her AW profile, which she lost. I was well disappointed, when I read it on her profile, as I was lining up a future booking :cry:

Cheers buddy. I had some other concerns as there were some arselickers following her all over the place which can be problematic.

I do not jump through hoops for anyone these days.  :hi:

Offline HailWood

Maybe not leaving enough time between bookings (always a concern with tourists) so needs you out pronto.
You may well be righ here. I’ve met her on tour and at her place. Thinking back, I was not rushed out at her place but it was different in London where I felt a sense of urgency around her getting me out of the door after my shower. I guess she tries to maximise the number of punters she sees on tour.

blackbird_nevermore

Thanks for the review, op. I’m more of a clock watcher than the girls, as I wouldn’t want to interfere with the next guy’s time.

I put more emphasis on looks and good service.

From reading the other reviews on her, I don’t think I could pass on the opportunity to fuck her French ass.

Offline Romney

Thanks for the review OP, and always good to hear both the positive and less than positive parts of a booking.

Like you, I always shower at the start and end of a booking, and while I don't necessarily expect extra time for my showers, I think I would probably feel like you and feel a bit disappointed at feeling rushed.  Yes, we should only expect our paid time, but I agree that the shower at the beginning of the punt should not come out of our time, as it really does benefit the wg as much as us. 

The only advantage I have is that I generally book longer bookings, 90 minutes to 2 hours, so shower time is less of an issue, even if taken out of my time.....

I still would like to see her, but you've given me something to think about before I do.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP and comments noted.......I must say I dont like touring girls it is a conveyor operation thats why they are in London or elsewhere to pimp their income........sorry to hear that you felt rushed I saw her in her local venue so it wasnt my experience...........an enhanced fee back to back bookings and high cost and risk to the SP I wonder sometimes why they bother verses local trade but I guess fame/reputation and tiring of the locals may have something to do with it?...........thanks      :hi:

Offline Fugly

I'm with King Tarzan on this one.

When I pitch up I say to the girl "I've showered in preparation for our meet, do you want me to have another?" - they almost always say no.  If they insist on a shower I say "That's fine, but I've already showered so I'd appreciate it if you didn't count it as part of my hour".  I never hand over the folding 'till we're about to start and when I do I say "It's xxx o'clock" - a clear and professional acknowledgement to avoid dispute.  I'm always polite and respectful in the way that I do this and I've only ever had one girl get huffy on me, so I just walked and shagged Plan B instead.

Online threechilliman

You may well be righ here. I’ve met her on tour and at her place. Thinking back, I was not rushed out at her place but it was different in London where I felt a sense of urgency around her getting me out of the door after my shower. I guess she tries to maximise the number of punters she sees on tour.

Exactly and this is the reason I was cautious of tourists.

Offline Cuntminion

thanks for the review OP and comments noted.......I must say I dont like touring girls it is a conveyor operation thats why they are in London or elsewhere to pimp their income........sorry to hear that you felt rushed I saw her in her local venue so it wasnt my experience...........an enhanced fee back to back bookings and high cost and risk to the SP I wonder sometimes why they bother verses local trade but I guess fame/reputation and tiring of the locals may have something to do with it?...........thanks      :hi:

Cheers

I've never had a problem prior with touring sp's, some of my best bookings have been with them but I think my error here is I forewent my usual reasons to book and bought into the hype train a bit here and didn't read enough review's thoroughly :unknown:

It's pretty much the first time after a booking I've ever thought "nope, not again" or thought I could of spent the money better elsewhere

Online bediscrete

Thanks coma.
I do prefer to shower before (for cleanliness reasons) and after (for discretion reasons). I don’t take long in either but I would also be peeved if the before one (at least) came out of my time.
Does sound like she’s packing them in when on tour. Think I’ll pass on this one.

Offline Cuntminion

Thanks coma.
I do prefer to shower before (for cleanliness reasons) and after (for discretion reasons). I don’t take long in either but I would also be peeved if the before one (at least) came out of my time.
Does sound like she’s packing them in when on tour. Think I’ll pass on this one.

:hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline YoungBrom

:vomit:
Link?

how did you hear about

comms
Excellent and prompt

booking venue

attitude and personality

looks

price
£150 one hour

clockwatcher/timewaster

vfm

Due to the above no

book again

Lovely sp but no

Offline Cuntminion

Offline Topkat

I saw Alizee in Glasgow a few weeks ago and no clockwatching whatsoever. Had a shared shower well after time up. Popped my third load just over the hour mark, she them invites me to clean her up, and her me, in the shower, we were in there for a good 10 minutes. Suppose it depends when her next booking is due.

Last week with Skylah Rhodes I had an alarm go off when my time paid for was up! Not rushed out the door as I still had a post fuck clean up before leaving.

Offline Belgarion

I saw Alizee in Glasgow a few weeks ago and no clockwatching whatsoever. Had a shared shower well after time up. Popped my third load just over the hour mark, she them invites me to clean her up, and her me, in the shower, we were in there for a good 10 minutes. Suppose it depends when her next booking is due.

Last week with Skylah Rhodes I had an alarm go off when my time paid for was up! Not rushed out the door as I still had a post fuck clean up before leaving.

So what?

What does that have to do with this review, besides white knighting?

vw

So what?

What does that have to do with this review, besides white knighting?

Well the supportive comment many get him 11 minutes in the shower next time.   :sarcastic:

Torn either white knighting

or territorial pissing via boasting.

Offline The Owl

I'm curious. Here is an escort who either does or doesn't clock watch.

When she didn't clock watch was this back in the AW days? I'm wondering if without AW she's now seeing London tours as better money due to a larger population but she's having to revolving door her bookings for leaner times when she's outside the capital.

It will be interesting to see reviews from other cities/tours.

Offline unus669

Only relevance of this post is, boosting your ego, white knighting or both  :scare:

Offline Cuntminion

Well the supportive comment many get him 11 minutes in the shower next time.   :sarcastic:

Torn either white knighting

or territorial pissing via boasting.

He can boast away or territorial piss till hearts content , no skin off my nose if he makes a tit of himself

This review was a positive simply because I try and review impersonal like based on what I'd anticipate others to receive

If it was on my own checklist it would of been a neutral at best

I understand the sp is French and that is projected at every point as its a good sell  :unknown: but the endeavour to be the frenchiest French person to ever be French is tiresome in person to point where someone almost becomes a caricature of themselves

I know others have said "I was talked to dirty in French" but point in case I don't actually speak French at the first dialogue in non native I mentioned this but still  :rolleyes: for all I know could of been reading off local football scores

Secondly I'm not a highly sexually driven punter and made this clear pre booking that penetration almost definitely wouldn't happen and I'm slow paced I was given the most detailed and understanding response I've ever got from this request, yet got the furthest away in delivery I've ever received

20 minutes into booking "are you going to fuck me?"  :rolleyes:

On the scale of it probably me most unsatisfactory booking to date, that's not as damming as it sounds as I've not had terrible bookings fortunately for the best part

But the hype us mostly unwarranted imo and an inability to deliver more gentle bookings (I'm not a fan of talking about vaginas or dirty regularly) even though asserts they can

More suited to the highly sexually driven punter who feels extra vindication if the physicality of sp they perceive "to be out of their league" as she is very attractive but I've never been a poke punter

For me complete mismatch

Offline YoungBrom

Offline Cuntminion

Lol indeed it was

I understand your struggle but might be time for a homer Simpson dialer  :D

Offline Belgarion

He can boast away or territorial piss till hearts content , no skin off my nose if he makes a tit of himself

This review was a positive simply because I try and review impersonal like based on what I'd anticipate others to receive

If it was on my own checklist it would of been a neutral at best

I understand the sp is French and that is projected at every point as its a good sell  :unknown: but the endeavour to be the frenchiest French person to ever be French is tiresome in person to point where someone almost becomes a caricature of themselves

I know others have said "I was talked to dirty in French" but point in case I don't actually speak French at the first dialogue in non native I mentioned this but still  :rolleyes: for all I know could of been reading off local football scores

Secondly I'm not a highly sexually driven punter and made this clear pre booking that penetration almost definitely wouldn't happen and I'm slow paced I was given the most detailed and understanding response I've ever got from this request, yet got the furthest away in delivery I've ever received

20 minutes into booking "are you going to fuck me?"  :rolleyes:

On the scale of it probably me most unsatisfactory booking to date, that's not as damming as it sounds as I've not had terrible bookings fortunately for the best part

But the hype us mostly unwarranted imo and an inability to deliver more gentle bookings (I'm not a fan of talking about vaginas or dirty regularly) even though asserts they can

More suited to the highly sexually driven punter who feels extra vindication if the physicality of sp they perceive "to be out of their league" as she is very attractive but I've never been a poke punter

For me complete mismatch

I do have some concerns about the "Frenchness", comes across a bit contrived. But for the arse licking mob that followed her around, I would have tested the boundaries of the language.

I have some suspicions but cannot prove them but all is not as it seems.

Offline Cuntminion

I do have some concerns about the "Frenchness", comes across a bit contrived. But for the arse licking mob that followed her around, I would have tested the boundaries of the language.

9/10 the Calvary do more damage than the brownie point good they seek to do  :lol:

Topkat post all he gone and done is set a precedent for others (not me I won't book again) might expect and probably won't get

Good work, massive help  :lol:

vw

All is never as it seems in punting that's for sure. 

the arse lickers will never change though, the posting in french to impress an escort is funny and tragic at the same time.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:43:11 pm by vw »

Offline tantric talents

I have seen her and she is most certainly French.

Offline Cuntminion

I have seen her and she is most certainly French.

Oh yeah no doubt deffo French