Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabella_AW - Old Street - seems to be on an off day wasn't very engaged  (Read 1686 times)

21 review(s) for Arabella_AW (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline FBIAgent

External Link/Members Only

Visited Arabella_AW based on the many glowing reviews here. Although young and possessing a great young body... I would not say she is not as pretty as others have gushed on here before. She is a 6/10 facial wise whilst body is 7.5 given her body type and proportions.

Nice location near Old Street and above average communications via phone.

In terms of services, pretty standard OWO, kissing and normal sex. I did not find her blowjob particularly good as it was teethy. Overall I would have said she is ok. The only reason I am listing on negative is because she accepts clients on her 'off days'. Her personality on this day didn't seem too engaged either. I went to one of these days as luck would have it (didn't know until she said so in-person), and she didn't seem very prepared nor very eager to be working. Given the high price she charges rather than just a pump and dump price, I would list this as negative as very not VFM. I did not really enjoy myself and left rather early.

Offline PilotMan

I'm a bit confused.

There's two different AW numbers referenced here. 3649800 / 3749800  a typo I'm guessing

And, the picture at the top of the thread doesn't bear resemblance to the pictures in Arabella_AW profile.

Offline Sh5278