Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dr China - Lichfield  (Read 5092 times)

Offline mancsguy1975

Lichfield City Centre - 01543 256839

Parking plentiful that time of night (6pm)

Called in without an appointment - when I arrived there was a sign on the door stating establishment was busy for another 45 minutes. Loitered for a while and eventually went in the door. Think I was lucky as another chap was obviously wanting to do the same, who had to wait.

Was greeting by a slim oriental girl , paid entry fee and was lead up a maze of stairs to a largish room with sofa, massage table etc. Lady was probably 30s, slim,  overall not bad looking but acted very timid (initially). Was instructed to lie down and then the massage began.

Not a bad massage, have to say Ive had a better one at Thai Massage Burton, but not bad overall. Few under swipes and then asked to turn over. She then wispered in my ear if I wanted "extra"... said yes and then paid 30 quid for topless. This ladies nipples are the most fantastic ive ever seen - they were literally like rolos !  :yahoo: Not a bad pair of breasts.

Hand relief was nice, put my meat between her assets as she rubbed away until I nearly fountained over her face (luckily I missed as it would have gone in her eye).

Whispered "thankyou" in my ear - she appeared very thankful and sincere and spend ages carefully cleaning me up. Very attentive service.

MarcT

Nice review MancsGuy  :drinks:

"Like Rolos"  :lol: :lol: :D that brings back some memories.

Glad you enjoyed. I was there last month, review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=173539.0  was a neutral for me  :cry:
but this younger burd sounds impressive. No wonder you had to wait  :sarcastic:

The quest continues

Offline Wood2017

At the risk of sounding naive is this place discreet or is it obvious to anyone passing/waiting exactly what is on offer inside?

If it's not discreet and it is farily blatant i would not even have the plums to enter.

Offline Samjos

I am waiting for yan to return from China ....

Offline houseboot

At the risk of sounding naive is this place discreet or is it obvious to anyone passing/waiting exactly what is on offer inside?

If it's not discreet and it is farily blatant i would not even have the plums to enter.

It's a massage "shop" not a massage "parlour", i.e. a place where female customers go as well as males.

If you enter with that in mind, then no one will notice you.

If you enter furtively, e.g. with your collar turned up, looking this way and that, then you'll draw attention to yourself and make passers by suspicious.

gagglez

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Indigo

It's a massage "shop" not a massage "parlour", i.e. a place where female customers go as well as males.

If you enter with that in mind, then no one will notice you.

If you enter furtively, e.g. with your collar turned up, looking this way and that, then you'll draw attention to yourself and make passers by suspicious.
I know a couple of locals and they refer to it as Dr Wank lol

Offline george r

Lichfield City Centre - 01543 256839

Parking plentiful that time of night (6pm)

Called in without an appointment - when I arrived there was a sign on the door stating establishment was busy for another 45 minutes. Loitered for a while and eventually went in the door. Think I was lucky as another chap was obviously wanting to do the same, who had to wait.

Was greeting by a slim oriental girl , paid entry fee and was lead up a maze of stairs to a largish room with sofa, massage table etc. Lady was probably 30s, slim,  overall not bad looking but acted very timid (initially). Was instructed to lie down and then the massage began.

Not a bad massage, have to say Ive had a better one at Thai Massage Burton, but not bad overall. Few under swipes and then asked to turn over. She then wispered in my ear if I wanted "extra"... said yes and then paid 30 quid for topless. This ladies nipples are the most fantastic ive ever seen - they were literally like rolos !  :yahoo: Not a bad pair of breasts.

Hand relief was nice, put my meat between her assets as she rubbed away until I nearly fountained over her face (luckily I missed as it would have gone in her eye).

Whispered "thankyou" in my ear - she appeared very thankful and sincere and spend ages carefully cleaning me up. Very attentive service.

did you get her name ? or which day was it you saw her if poss' ?

Offline mancsguy1975

Yeah the establishment looks legit from outside.

Didnt catch her name unfortunately... it was a wednesday.

Offline Jayyyf

How much did you pay for the initial massage before the £30 extra??

Offline mancsguy1975

If i recall it was £25 for half and hour..

Offline mancsguy1975

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks like a standard chinese herbal type shop. And your plums will be looked after im.sure lol  ;)

Offline RedditchJay

been a few times, several reviews on my page