Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIP Call Girls - Nottingham Agency  (Read 1410 times)

Real Steeler

Hi everyone

Has anyone used VIP Call Girls (External Link/Members Only) recently? Any recommendations?

RS

Offline badsin

If you research VIP, you'll find they are not well liked on this board. Threatening violence, intimidation, fake pictures, outing both punters and girls alike, etc etc.
I'd steer clear, unless would like share something??

Offline Space Invader

I would agree with Badsin's post above, I have heard that the girls are not treated well at all, and I know first hand that they were instrumental in driving the gorgeous Yazzmin ( Yazz ) out of her apartment in Nottingham, using threats and intimidation actually face to face !
Its unfortunate that the girls do look stunning and I do have to fight the temptation to book them myself !

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If you research VIP, you'll find they are not well liked on this board. Threatening violence, intimidation, fake pictures, outing both punters and girls alike, etc etc.
I'd steer clear, unless would like share something??

I would agree with Badsin's post above, I have heard that the girls are not treated well at all, and I know first hand that they were instrumental in driving the gorgeous Yazzmin ( Yazz ) out of her apartment in Nottingham, using threats and intimidation actually face to face !
Its unfortunate that the girls do look stunning and I do have to fight the temptation to book them myself !

+1, agree with Badsin.

Shame about Yazzmin, sadly missed.

See the following thread on Agencies in the East Mids..

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57425.0
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 11:10:04 am by CoolTiger »

Offline HKS15

Yeah, avoid. The people behind this agency are absolute scum of the earth, would have thought the Police would have dealt with them by now.