Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyalexus - Salford  (Read 2998 times)

11 review(s) for SexyAlexus (4 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]

Offline man8

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £110 for 60 mins (stayed 50/55 mins)
Venue: Apartment outside grosvenor salford/kfc
Looks: Think scarlet moffatt but better face and body
Services: Asked beforehand whats included, told enjoys list. Didnt back that up.

So door opens and im happy with what i see. Good looking matches the pics, thighs/legs bit bigger but not major issue. Had shower and glass of water. Quick massage then asked me to turn over. Oral is about to start when she reaches for condom. I said i want owo which she said she doesnt really do. Other review of her on here says they received owo. I understand says discretion on profile but i just had shower so im obviously clean. She agrees but it kinda killed moment from there. Her oral is ok but she has fast technique, dunno if thats what she does or she just wants u to cum quick. She also states rimming on her profile which i asked for but again similar scenario with the owo. Agrees to it but had no effect on me (half assed job). We went into 69 which was best part. She has nice soft big ass and i came from this.

Take a breather and offer her massage, try and make convo with her but short responeses and made it awkward throughout. She asks if i wanna go again. Oral again, 69 and end with handjob. I asked to cim or facial, she said no. States on profile she does. But pissed off now so dont say anything. No kissing throughtout. Asked halfway through if we could reduce to 45 mins for 90 quid. She said no.

Overall, probably second worst punt ever.

Offline lewisjones23

ah well

maybe if you’d posted the link earlier other members could have put you off for whatever reason  :coolgirl:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've indexed the review for you so it will show up when searched from the link you provided  :hi:

Offline NigelF

She has a good review on here so she made her way onto my hotlist. After this review though, she's off it. Cheers for the info.

ah well

maybe if you’d posted the link earlier other members could have put you off for whatever reason  :coolgirl:

A very good point.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 05:29:58 pm by NigelF »

Offline shaft10

Overall, probably second worst punt ever.

Karma's a bitch aint it  :yahoo:

Offline OakTree

She has a good review on here so she made her way onto my hotlist. After this review though, she's off it. Cheers for the info.

A very good point.

Yep she’s been on mine too but I’ll have to rethink this one.

Offline Blackpool Rock

OK so searching her AW number on here brings up this previous thread which is why I have her down to avoid as a scammer
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=160253.msg1730263#msg1730263

Perhaps the OP can tell us whether this is the girl shown on the link within the link

Offline OakTree

OK so searching her AW number on here brings up this previous thread which is why I have her down to avoid as a scammer
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=160253.msg1730263#msg1730263

Perhaps the OP can tell us whether this is the girl shown on the link within the link

Reading through that thread gets a bit confusing but by the end I gather the OP made a mistake and Alexis isn’t the scammer or have I got that wrong.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Reading through that thread gets a bit confusing but by the end I gather the OP made a mistake and Alexis isn’t the scammer or have I got that wrong.
Fuck knows but I put her as one to avoid and TBH why take the risk, apparently she's a shit punt anyway  :D

Offline manfox

So let me get this right. In your other post you say that she blocked you before ever meeting and she wouldnt respond to you?

If this is true how did you end up meeting? 

Offline manfox

Definitely didnt scam me and is not the anything to with the scamming post. Very odd that one.

Offline man8

So let me get this right. In your other post you say that she blocked you before ever meeting and she wouldnt respond to you?

If this is true how did you end up meeting?

Somewhere on page 6, when i said theres been development. Thats how it happened. Its irrelevant but wish she did block me now lol

Offline ally24

ooooo, Have contacted her this morning to arrange a meet for tuesday, now not so sure.

Offline NigelF

ooooo, Have contacted her this morning to arrange a meet for tuesday, now not so sure.

It's tricky I know but if you're still keen then perhaps just go ahead and report back here with a review. It would certainly be appreciated.

Offline manfox

Somewhere on page 6, when i said theres been development. Thats how it happened. Its irrelevant but wish she did block me now lol

Hmmn you don't seem credible in my view. I look forward to further reviews and hopefully you will prove me wrong but at this point I am calling bullshit.

Offline Hk

Hmmn you don't seem credible in my view. I look forward to further reviews and hopefully you will prove me wrong but at this point I am calling bullshit.
+1

Offline bigthickdick

And a +1 from me too... i might be wrong but the whole story stinks.

Offline OakTree

So to try and clear things up. Is Sexyalexus the same girl here?

The pic on her AW page that has a blurred pic of her face looks nothing like the pics on this backpage profile.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 10:10:09 pm by OakTree »

Offline manfox

Offline OakTree

Definitely 100% not.

Thanks, that’s cleared up (for me anyway) some of the confusion.

Offline man8

For the people who dont believe me. Be my guest, go see her yourself. Hopefully u have a shit experience too.

Offline bigthickdick

For the people who dont believe me. Be my guest, go see her yourself. Hopefully u have a shit experience too.

Well considering that 53 of your 97 posts are on the thread you've started about being blocked by this girl for no reason and then another 1 is this review plus your 2 comments on this review's thread that's 56 of 97 related to this girl who blocked you and then you miraculously managed to see her. Her other (positive) review is by someone who - at least in my opinion - is a much more trustworthy source of information. So forgive me if I take it with a pinch of salt and if I don't completely exclude the possibility of this review being a revenge negative for being blocked by her. You have to understand that credibility on this site has to be earned and you haven't really earned it yet.

Of course maybe you're right and time will tell as always. If it is a genuine review then thanks for the information.

Offline man8

This isnt really proof but she has a guys name tattooed on her left buttcheek.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 12:12:18 am by man8 »

Offline NigelF

Well considering that 53 of your 97 posts are on the thread you've started about being blocked by this girl for no reason and then another 1 is this review plus your 2 comments on this review's thread that's 56 of 97 related to this girl who blocked you and then you miraculously managed to see her. Her other (positive) review is by someone who - at least in my opinion - is a much more trustworthy source of information. So forgive me if I take it with a pinch of salt and if I don't completely exclude the possibility of this review being a revenge negative for being blocked by her. You have to understand that credibility on this site has to be earned and you haven't really earned it yet.

Of course maybe you're right and time will tell as always. If it is a genuine review then thanks for the information.

+1

Ttm has contributed a lot and based on my personal experiences his reviews or comments have always been pretty much on the money. He's proven himself whereas man8 still has a long way to go, especially after the rubbish he kept talking in his previous thread. Of course though, it'll just take time, as it does for everyone.

Having said that, just because Ttm had a genuinely good time, doesn't mean everyone will and a WG performing poorly would never really surprise me (especially one with so few reviews).

Offline NigelF

Hopefully Ttm will be able to verify that. In the meantime though, it's not supported by this picture of her (although there could be a number of explanations for that): External Link/Members Only

Offline Zaksmith

Man8 just to clear up confusion, is the girl you seen the same one on this link? There are face pics.

Dtr1989

I started the other thread about her potentially being a scammer. I was wrong as I thought it was someone else which I showed later in the thread.

Anyway, I have met Alexus and can confirm Man8 is correct about the tattoo, it threw me too as the pictures show she doesn’t have a tattoo on her arse.

My punt was average, thought she was a nice girl, wouldn’t go again.

Offline NigelF

I started the other thread about her potentially being a scammer. I was wrong as I thought it was someone else which I showed later in the thread.

Anyway, I have met Alexus and can confirm Man8 is correct about the tattoo, it threw me too as the pictures show she doesn’t have a tattoo on her arse.

Ah OK, cheers for the info, a full review would be really good. And while you're at it a review for Maddie 87 would be good too  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 12:50:07 am by NigelF »

Offline man8

Man8 just to clear up confusion, is the girl you seen the same one on this link? There are face pics.

Nope

Offline man8

Can i ask did u get any kissing, cim or facial?

Dtr1989

That’s the scammer I was on about! I got her confused with Alexus who this thread is about.

This girl now works from Burnley or has stopped working.

Dtr1989

Ah OK, cheers for the info, a full review would be really good. And while you're at it a review for Maddie 87 would be good too  :thumbsup:

I will try and get some done! Maddie 87 was a good punt though! Worth a visit.

Dtr1989

Can i ask did u get any kissing, cim or facial?

No kissing but I didn’t ask for it. No facial or cim, only on her tits.

Offline manfox

I can't remember what happened last week never mind whether she had a tattoo on her ass months ago when I saw her!

Offline RimJobBob

Hopefully Ttm will be able to verify that. In the meantime though, it's not supported by this picture of her (although there could be a number of explanations for that): External Link/Members Only

That photo is defo photoshopped. There is defo a tattoo or something hidden on the left buttock.
Just to be clear though I’ve not seen the girl nor do I know her or any of the punters discussing her!

Offline NigelF

That photo is defo photoshopped. There is defo a tattoo or something hidden on the left buttock.
Just to be clear though I’ve not seen the girl nor do I know her or any of the punters discussing her!

Out of curiosity, how can you tell?

Offline OakTree

Out of curiosity, how can you tell?

I think a harder job would be find a pic on AW that isn’t photoshopped.

Offline NigelF

I think a harder job would be find a pic on AW that isn’t photoshopped.

:D Yeah, good point

Prince of Punting

Personal I've met this girl. Look wise amazing. The oral I choice with but was amazing technique and her arse in doggy amazing. Reminds me more of a kylie Jenner look alike

Offline OakTree

Personal I've met this girl. Look wise amazing. The oral I choice with but was amazing technique and her arse in doggy amazing. Reminds me more of a kylie Jenner look alike

Instead of trying to discredit this review why don’t you write your own?
That fact you had such a host of “Amazing” services is of little consequence to the OP.

Prince of Punting

I'm not try to discredit. If I was expecting owo and I didn't get it I'd be upset same with the rimming. However despite the negative review the guybsaid he was happy with the look of the girl and also comment on how nice her arse was.

Offline NigelF

I'm not try to discredit. If I was expecting owo and I didn't get it I'd be upset same with the rimming. However despite the negative review the guybsaid he was happy with the look of the girl and also comment on how nice her arse was.

The important thing is to do a review yourself! That's also a much better place for you to make comments that seem to go against this review. You can also put more detail in the review (it doesn't need to be long at all though) to make it more helpful (certainly more helpful than just the comments you've made so far).

Offline con-a-ser

The important thing is to do a review yourself! That's also a much better place for you to make comments that seem to go against this review. You can also put more detail in the review (it doesn't need to be long at all though) to make it more helpful (certainly more helpful than just the comments you've made so far).

Also helps show a better light in this equation
2 review(s) for SexyAlexus (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

So anyone searching will see
3 review(s) for SexyAlexus (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)
& help make a desision easier as a guy who see's 1 good one bad will think it is a 50/50 on the type of service you will receive but
10 review(s) for ******** (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)
you look at is a good chance of a good punt & probably the negative was down to clash of personalities or an issue with the booking ie running later or often a cancelation when you look at all the views
So adding a reveiw is a lot better than lots of comments I didn't get that in my sevice as I would read reveiws & not chit chat on looking for a girl

Offline Punta23

I had a similar experience with Sexyalexus also. will post my first review soon. States alot of stuff on her likes, no kissing or owo. offers a sub-par massage parlor experience.