Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet sexy sasha - Huddersfield  (Read 1803 times)

24 review(s) for sweet^sexy^sasha (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online BLINDBOB25

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I have had the pleasure of seeing Sasha before but that was a few years ago, so whilst browsing AW I saw a green light on so I sent off a text asking abut availability and bingo she was free.

I headed to Sasha place which I think is an old Mill conversion into flats in the Hd3 area of Huddersfield, when I got there parked up, very easy and plenty and save area, I text Sasha who said give her 5 minutes. Not a problem as I already know she is genuine, then got the text to her flat.

As per normal a knock on the door only for it to be opened by her being behind it, as it shut and got locked she turned to me and gave me some dfk with her tongue really exploring the back of my throat. What a greeting, anyway into the main room, sorted paperwork and was offered a shower. In and out like a flash, again I was pounced on by Sasha with more dfk.
Now for those who have not seen her she is a tall, slim size 8/10 at the most lady, age wise in her thirties but hard to tell. She had small boobs and a totally unshaven pussy, but it's not a forest, so it was a bonus as I don't mind a bit of hair. Looks wise she is OK about a 6/10 for me, not a straight forward head turner but attractive enough. Sasha was wearing a black and white clingy teddy and a severe lack of underwear.

At this she moved behind me and began to massage me back and shoulders as she kissed my neck and ears, at this point I suggested we move to the bedroom.
Once in the bedroom I sat on the edge of the bed as Sasha proceeded to give me a very sexy lap dance, this included kisses touching and lots of eye contact, she also produced a vibrator which she held tight on her clit as she bent forward and rubbed her arse cheeks up and down my shift. She turned around and took my cock in her mouth and gave  great owo with lots of eye contact again ball sucking and spitting on my shift.
Onto the bed we went and had some 69, which gave me the opportunity to taste her et pussy, rim her and finger both pussy and anus. Fuck me was she wet.
I suggested she now fuck me, and I asked if she would squirt, the answer let's see. On with the condom and into first reverse cow girl then cowgirl, she definitely rode me, and she was getting wetter, then she raised her body up and next was a fountain of squirting all over by cock balls and stomach, but I wanted to taste it so she sat on my face, I was in heaven, then it was my turn to cum, back to oral she sucked and played until the sap fired into the back of her throat, swallowing as much as possible, but still having some on her lips and chin.
We has a clean up, then she gave me a massage, very good as well, she said she was trained and it was noticeable, then I suggested a prostate massage, no problem, out came  the lube and then I felt a warm sharp not to intense pain in my arse, this was only one finger, but as she wanted my now hard cock again with the other hand, I felt a second finger go into me. She was getting naughty now and took hold of a nearby dildo, not too big I hasten to add, covered it and pushed this up me, then switched it on, then she fucked my arse with this as she sucked me again, it was great as I came  for a second time.
Fuck what had just happened.
Some more kissing and chatting then I went for a second shower. More kissing as I left which was certainly over the hour I booked, so no clock watching.

I paid £150 for the hour.

Will I go back, hell yes, but I will leave a little while.

Offline mrfishyfoo

This ones fucking filthy.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Surprised you didn't fuck her arse Bob.  :unknown: :unknown:

Online BLINDBOB25

This ones fucking filthy.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Surprised you didn't fuck her arse Bob.  :unknown: :unknown:
Fuck me how could I forget yeah I also fucked her arse. This girl is filth in a good way

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuck me how could I forget....

That'll be the dildo up your arse, for the prostate massage with her facefucking herself, and the CIM finish that did that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline anonyorks

That'll be the dildo up your arse, for the prostate massage with her facefucking herself, and the CIM finish that did that.

know that feeling from Sasha  :lol: :drinks:

MarcT

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

After all that everything would be a blur for weeks  :sarcastic:

The quest continues

backentry

She loves cock in all holes. Filthy and wet. A top fuck and loves it in her ass.  :D :D :D