Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do we know this girl who kiss and told on Sanchez?  (Read 1510 times)

Online A Decent Fist

Story on the front page of The Sun today about the Arsenal player paying a girl £1,000 to spend the night. It glosses over the fact that the blonde with the EE name is almost certainly a hooker as well as a student. Anyone seen her or spotted her on AW?

External Link/Members Only

standoff

Story on the front page of The Sun today about the Arsenal player paying a girl £1,000 to spend the night. It glosses over the fact that the blonde with the EE name is almost certainly a hooker as well as a student. Anyone seen her or spotted her on AW?

His transfer to United now makes sense :lol:

Offline Tallchris

500 grand a week would be a nice increase on my punting budget.

Maybe Mr Sanchez should subscribe to ukpunting.

Offline Plan R

Haha - saw that story on the front cover of the Sun this morning at the corner shop..
I immediately thought (in a 'Should've gone to SpecSavers' stylee) 1k for a shag !!? Should've gone to AW !
 :D

Offline Plan R

and yes she's straight from eastern European brass central casting

Offline WillsonH

A snip compared to this for Berahino - £5,000 for five minutes. When you earn that much £5,000 is like the tea money I guess

Offline stevedave

Maybe Mr Sanchez should subscribe to ukpunting.

Maybe he already does!

Mind you, if my bird looked like his, I'm not sure I'd be punting  :lol:

Offline bushman

Maybe he already does!

Mind you, if my bird looked like his, I'm not sure I'd be punting  :lol:
It's not about looks. It's about service.

Offline JonasG

I like reading footballer's punting stories.

Makes me feel better/normal for indulging.

Offline hamchang

What a disgusting fat ugly bitch.

Thing about soccer players... no class at all.

Offline Baldy

Wasn’t a Dirty Sanchez was it ?  :vomit:

Offline BP96

He pays her a grand and asks her if he needs to keep paying. Must be giving off prossie vibes?

Jvosta

Reminds me of Wayne “fat granny shagger” Rooney