Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyLetiyah18  (Read 11350 times)

1 review(s) for SexyLetiyah19 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sparta Prada

I saw a girl called Sexy Letiyah 18 yesterday: External Link/Members Only

To me she's quite a cute girl, very slim, very smiley when I saw her. I opted for the short 15 minute appointment for £40, no OWO or reverse oral allowed but the kissing was good. She said that if I'd opted for a longer appointment then OWO and reverse oral would be ok, and to be fair I didn't check beforehand during comms whether it was included in the 15 minute appointment. She gave oral with a condom, and fucked in a couple of positions.

One thing I should mention is that she operates from a high rise block in Shadwell and the phone reception can be very poor. After we finished she took another incoming call and struggled because of the phone signal. And car parking could be a problem during the weekdays in the daytime.

One of those appointments that I quite enjoyed though as she's a lovely girl in terms of her cute appearance and smiley nature, and I would give her another chance to visit.

Just now I saw this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=post;topic=13100.0;last_msg=199880 which sounds like it could be the same girl which was not as positive, but as the profile in that thread no longer exists only the OP on that thread can verify if this is the same girl.

jimbobwood

Offline NightKid

I opted for the short 15 minute appointment for £40, no OWO or reverse oral allowed but the kissing was good. She said that if I'd opted for a longer appointment then OWO and reverse oral would be ok ...

I can understand not doing RO for a quickie but no OWO is just bullshit. Moreover, that's 2 reports on her that says she didn't do OWO now so I'm much more likely to believe that she actually doesn't do OWO at all.

However, I'm glad you enjoyed the punt and if someone else were to confirm that she does OWO then I'd be happy to stand corrected ... as she seems very VFM.

Just now I saw this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=post;topic=13100.0;last_msg=199880 which sounds like it could be the same girl which was not as positive, but as the profile in that thread no longer exists only the OP on that thread can verify if this is the same girl.

Your link leads to a 'Post Reply' in the thread, so I'd suggest using this instead - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13100.0

Offline latenightsnacks

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
I went for the hour long service which looked like a steal at £60. The only good point is that she is really really hot, slim body and pert tits.

HOWEVER the flat was grotty, there was a huge tv at the end of the bed that she left on MTV quite loudly, she didn't do OWO, she didn't any kissing and wouldn't receive oral. All 3 things she claims to offer on her profile. I asked her about this and I got the strong impression she hadn't written her own profile. Alarm bells ringing so I upped and left after 20 minutes. I'd probably have left soon after anyway, she had no chat and didn't offer any of the services she claimed to.

She does have a sweet dog - but I thought it was weird that it stayed in the room watching us.

Avoid.

Offline punk

I went for the hour long service which looked like a steal at £60. The only good point is that she is really really hot, slim body and pert tits.

HOWEVER the flat was grotty, there was a huge tv at the end of the bed that she left on MTV quite loudly, she didn't do OWO, she didn't any kissing and wouldn't receive oral. All 3 things she claims to offer on her profile. I asked her about this and I got the strong impression she hadn't written her own profile. Alarm bells ringing so I upped and left after 20 minutes. I'd probably have left soon after anyway, she had no chat and didn't offer any of the services she claimed to.

She does have a sweet dog - but I thought it was weird that it stayed in the room watching us.

Avoid.

may be trying to get some tips

Offline GoodWillPunting

I visited this place two weeks ago, thinking not much to lose (1 hr @ £60). Like your experience,
I was given OW, no DFK.
The flat itself was terrible, the room extremely messy.
She's located in a council estate tower block- not the most discrete.
Others here have had a better time  :unknown:

Avoid.

LL

Council estate tower block in Shadwell you say?
That was enough to put me off.

Also that would creep me out with the dog watching!  I'd be worried that he might try to join in.  :scare:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 06:36:16 am by LL »

kam100k

Having read previous FB on here and checking the profile. I ventured on a trip down to see Sexy Letiyah. I am not sure if it is the same girl, but this has got to be my worst punt yet, in the 15yrs or so I have been an active punter.

Phone and text communication was good, so I popped along thinking I'd go for the £60 hour special. As I drove there, she text to ask me to buy condoms and she would pay me back. I got there, and she had me waiting about 15 mins before giving me the door no. It was absolutely freezing.

I went up to the 12th floor, she opened the door and I knew it wasn't the girl in the pics for starters. The room was shabby and dirty. This is where I went wrong. I paid her the money and for onto the bed. She asked if I wanted a massage which I declined and said I would like to reverse oral. She said she don't do that! Then I said well how about OWO, she said that's extra.
I explained it was on her profile as being within the hourly price. She said she didn't write it. So then I thought ok. Let me finger her for a bit. No she doesn't allow touching, by the way, she's hairy down below. There is no heater, so felt like a fridge in the room.

So I just opted for straight sex. She put on the rubber and we got on with it. I could hear some bloke in the other room shouting on the phone and walking around. Then the bell rings, some bloke comes in and straight away opens the door for the room I'm in.

And while all this was going on, she was answering the phone and replying to texts. This was enough for me. I left after 11 mins. Without finishing!

She did not apologise or anything, just laughed.

Truly avoid this place at all costs. It can be compared to a street walker who just happen to get a council flat and carried on working.

She didn't pay the money for the rubber also!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 09:16:28 pm by kam100k »

jimbobwood

That sounds horrific! I always talk to unknown prossies before handing over the money face to face.

ALyons

That's terrible. Sorry to hear that.

kam100k

She was kinda pretty even though not the girl in the pics. Slim, straight black hair, bee stings for tits. I know some might say for £60 what more do you expect. I usually have £50/£60 for half an hour. But even for £40 an hour, I have had more enjoyable punts.

Haven't got a clue why these people do this. Guess they don't want returning clients.

Offline adindas

I met this girl in E1 8HR . It is still the same address the she is currently working now.
My assessment.

Location is quite central around 7 minutes walking distance from Shadwell DLR.

The room s dark, completely mess up a lot of stuff in the rooms.

The WGs. I fully believe she is the girl in the pictures just without make up so look quite different.
She is quite petite - short about 5' 4".
The service the first few minutes is great but after 30 minutes she wantedme to finish it asap although I booked it for an hour.

As mentioned by other people no kissing is allowed but she allows DATY.

Conclusion: Bad experience, I will not comeback again ....

Offline mr man

She was kinda pretty even though not the girl in the pics. Slim, straight black hair, bee stings for tits. I know some might say for £60 what more do you expect. I usually have £50/£60 for half an hour. But even for £40 an hour, I have had more enjoyable punts.

Haven't got a clue why these people do this. Guess they don't want returning clients.

I've seen her and it is the girl in the pics but I think her profile pics capture her best features. In the flesh I didn't think she was quite as neat and tidy as her pics. Looked a bit scruffy. Then there's that bloody dog!!

I'm not going back. She cut our meet short and gave me a tenner back. Shame as I normally need a second pop to feel fully satisfied.

Festisio

Guess they don't want returning clients.

They don't need returning clients.  She probably does 10+ people a day back-to-back.  You were kept waiting 15 minutes while the previous punter finished his session with her.

Offline adindas

I'm not going back. She cut our meet short and gave me a tenner back. Shame as I normally need a second pop to feel fully satisfied.

In my case, I just had around 35 minutes because she wanted to finish it early and I did not get part of money back
This is probably because she has already a client waiting for her outside ...

Offline Jimmyredcab

Another £60 an hour lowlife skank ------------- when will you guys learn.     :dash: :dash:

Offline adindas

I am learning a new game ...

Last year I did more then 100 punts and I could say over 75% are good. So I win most of the time but I could accommodate few loss.

What I have learnt in this new game  The price does not necessary reflect the service ....
Here is just one example in London alone for £200 an hour punting. You will find more in the review subforums
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21348.0

External Link/Members Only   
1 hour = £200  :cry:

A punt so unremarkable that I can hardly summon the energy to review it.

Too much talking (costing me £3.33 per minute ) meant by time the action started my mind was elsewhere.
Poor FK which was far too slobbery, lacking in technique with theatrical moans made it a real turn off.
The OWO was mostly hand.
The sex in only mish and cowgirl, all 10 - 15 minutes of it, seemed very rehearsed and controlled - probably to avoid Dolly having to take a pounding.
Suddenly, before I knew it I was being wanked off and told to ''come on my tits'', when I hadn't even got out of 1st gear.
 Also, the bedroom was dark, really dark - whilst getting dressed I tried putting on a item of clothing that didn't even belong to me. ZZZzzz...

But I agree that you are more likely to get a better result with the inflated price. But if you are looking and willing to accommodate risk, you might find some germs and become your regular. You will not see a lot of such reports in this forum due to obvious reasons ...

What I will say is that I will be much more disappointing if I was paying for 200 an hour and get a crap punting. If you pay £40 for half hour (or £60 for an hour).  You will get at least pussy with young WGs sometimes good looking it is much better than what you will get from SOHO walk up ...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:37:15 pm by adindas »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am learning a new game ...

Last year I did more then 100 punts and I could say over 75% are good. So I win most of the time but I could accommodate few loss.

What I have learnt in this new game The price does not necessary reflect the service ....
Here is just one example in London alone for £200 an hour punting. You will find more in the review subforums
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21348.0

I agree that paying £200 an hour does not guarantee a good service --------------- but it is almost certain that if you pay £60 an hour you will be walking on very thin ice, they are £60 an hour for a reason, you will either be asked for extras or they will try to cut your time short ---------------- cast you mind back to the horsemeat scandal, Tesco were selling 10 burgers for £1 and now we know why.   :vomit:

Offline punk

I agree that paying £200 an hour does not guarantee a good service --------------- but it is almost certain that if you pay £60 an hour you will be walking on very thin ice, they are £60 an hour for a reason, you will either be asked for extras or they will try to cut your time short ---------------- cast you mind back to the horsemeat scandal, Tesco were selling 10 burgers for £1 and now we know why.   :vomit:

so your equalling all 60 quid whores with the horse meat scandal.

Offline mr man

My experience wasn't good. Through reading her reviews here and other sites and from my own account I think she offers low hourly rates because she has no intention of seeing the full hour through.
She made me leave after 25 mins saying something had come up and gave me back a tenner. I think this is her ploy so you end up paying £50 for no more than 30 mins.

Seems all the good reviews are from people who only saw her for a quickie anyway

Offline punk

My experience wasn't good. Through reading her reviews here and other sites and from my own account I think she offers low hourly rates because she has no intention of seeing the full hour through.
She made me leave after 25 mins saying something had come up and gave me back a tenner. I think this is her ploy so you end up paying £50 for no more than 30 mins.

Seems all the good reviews are from people who only saw her for a quickie anyway

thats a scam is it not?

Offline Jimmyredcab

so your equalling all 60 quid whores with the horse meat scandal.

Yes, pretty much so.

Answer me one question.

Why are they charging £60 an hour when the "going rate" in London is £100 an hour or more.    :unknown: :unknown:

Offline smiths

Yes, pretty much so.

Answer me one question.

Why are they charging £60 an hour when the "going rate" in London is £100 an hour or more.    :unknown: :unknown:

EE WGS who charge under a £100 an hour are widespread in my area of London and have been for at least 5 years. Some charge a lower rate to start to attract punters and then increase their rates as they get established, this has also been going on for years in my personal experiences and observations.

Offline smiths

No its not almost certain a WG charging £60 an hour will be basically bad, a number of punters on here, Steve, Tom to name two have had good punts at that rate and i have had good punts at £70-100 an hour many times. Few asked for extras or cut my time short.

As ever it will depend on the WG.

Offline Jimmyredcab

No its not almost certain a WG charging £60 an hour will be basically bad, a number of punters on here, Steve, Tom to name two have had good punts at that rate and i have had good punts at £70-100 an hour many times. Few asked for extras or cut my time short.

As ever it will depend on the WG.

You keep talking about these excellent cheap punts that you have had but I can't find any reviews to back it up, your last review on %%% was 5 years ago.   :unknown: :unknown:

Some punters on here would fuck anything as long as the price was low, harsh but true.    :thumbsdown:

Offline punk

Yes, pretty much so.

Answer me one question.

well you have a point. :hi: thou i have had some good 60-80 hr punts, however it depends on many factors

Offline smiths

You keep talking about these excellent cheap punts that you have had but I can't find any reviews to back it up, your last review on %%% was 5 years ago.   :unknown: :unknown:

Some punters on here would fuck anything as long as the price was low, harsh but true.    :thumbsdown:

Whats that got to do with it, i dont have to back anything up anymore than you have to back-up your posts generalising about cheap foreign WGs despite some punters having had good punts with some of them.

To clarify i stopped doing FRs on Pnet in 2009 as i completely disagreed with the money must change hands rule, i posted about it at the time. I then posted about some of my punts on the Pnet forum, you replied to a number of my recommedations at the time.  Amy of Stevenage was one Brit i recommended to you and others, Cute Ann of Golders Green another, but even though she was a stunner with many good FRs you werent interested as she was an EE, from the Czech Republic so she told me. Plus some others who were charging £80-100 an hour, mainly EE WGs. You seem to have forgotten, i havent.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Whats that got to do with it, i dont have to back anything up anymore than you have to back-up your posts generalising about cheap foreign WGs despite some punters having had good punts with some of them.

To clarify i stopped doing FRs on Pnet in 2009 as i completely disagreed with the money must change hands rule, i posted about it at the time. I then posted about some of my punts on the Pnet forum, you replied to a number of my recommedations at the time.  Amy of Stevenage was one Brit i recommended to you and others, Cute Ann of Golders Green another, but even though she was a stunner with many good FRs you werent interested as she was an EE, from the Czech Republic so she told me. Plus some others who were charging £80-100 an hour, mainly EE WGs. You seem to have forgotten, i havent.

There is a world of difference between £60 an hour and £100 an hour --------------- only skanks charge £60 an hour, for £100 an hour you could see the likes of Michelle Independent.

I have also stopped doing reports on %%%, my reason is the censorship of Adultwork girls.    :hi:

Offline adindas

You will not get many willing to post positive reports if they find a gem who charge £40 half hour and £60 hourly rates ? Why should they ?

Apart from the passion of sharing knowledge among fellow punters, what other benefits will they get ? In the meanwhile the disincentives are clear. Getting a gem around this price bracket are not as easy as getting a gem for £100+ (say) price bracket.  Punters will need to be ahead of the game meaning they will need be the first to take up for the team, doing all sort of desk and leg work. Certainly, it will need to incorporate more risks of getting crap punting and for some people mean wasting money.

Some punters do not want to be ahead of the game, and less averse but for some punters it is the risk they prepare to take.  It is about choice.

Let do and try what we believe,  without the need to patronize other fellow punters.

You will find more people like posting negative reports because of personal vendetta ....

This is just my personal opinion other punters are free to agree or disagree ...

Offline Jimmyredcab

You will not get many willing to post positive reports if they find a gem who charge £40 half hour and £60 hourly rates ? Why should they ?

Please explain this to me.

Why would a real gem charge £60 an hour when she sees the rates that other girls are charging on Adultwork.

Only desperate skanks charge £60 an hour.    :thumbsdown:

James999

Perhaps you have not seen her and told her to increase her price  :cool:

Offline adindas

Please explain this to me.

Why would a real gem charge £60 an hour when she sees the rates that other girls are charging on Adultwork.

Only desperate skanks charge £60 an hour.    :thumbsdown:

Well, simple reason to earn cash as quick as possible and go home. You will find many of those who are charging around £60 will not be around in the market for long ...
The market is sensitive to price.... 

If they intend to live in the UK permanently and already find another job then escorting might only be seen as secondary.  Here they could  start charging more as it does not really matter whether they will get a client or not their basic need already covered from their primary income.

Although not many but we have seen there are quite a few the “reviews” in sub forum a WG charging £60 are not skank. At least in the eye of punters who have visited them, if other punters consider them as a skank is another matter

Offline smiths

Well, simple reason to earn cash as quick as possible and go home. You will find many of those who are charging around £60 will not be around in the market for long ...
The market is sensitive to price.... 

If they intend to live in the UK permanently and already find another job then escorting might only be seen as secondary.  Here they could  start charging more as it does not really matter whether they will get a client or not their basic need already covered from their primary income.

Although not many but we have seen there are quite a few the “reviews” in sub forum a WG charging £60 are not skank. At least in the eye of punters who have visited them, if other punters consider them as a skank is another matter

Exactly so, and i have posted this myself, although not about a secondary income. I was speaking to a WG who said she was from Albania and she was earning in a week what she could earn over here in an hour according to her so £60 an hour in comparison is great money.

Such WGs come over price themselves low to ensure punters and some increase their prices once established, this happens a lot as i have observed for years. Its nothing new, whats newer are the some have gone down to £60 an hour but even thats been the case for a few years now.

As you say enough punters on here have posted reviews and other feedback on such WGs to show they arent all skanks, that depends on the actual WG of course. Whether Jimmy or others regard them as skanks is up to them, but punters have reported good punts with such WGs so punters can make their own minds up.

Offline smiths

Apart from the passion of sharing knowledge among fellow punters, what other benefits will they get ? In the meanwhile the disincentives are clear. Getting a gem around this price bracket are not as easy as getting a gem for £100+ (say) price bracket.  Punters will need to be ahead of the game meaning they will need be the first to take up for the team, doing all sort of desk and leg work. Certainly, it will need to incorporate more risks of getting crap punting and for some people mean wasting money.

Some punters do not want to be ahead of the game, and less averse but for some punters it is the risk they prepare to take.  It is about choice.

Let do and try what we believe,  without the need to patronize other fellow punters.

You will find more people like posting negative reports because of personal vendetta ....

This is just my personal opinion other punters are free to agree or disagree ...

Good post. We have covered the reasons some punters might not want to post reviews or feedback on WGs, she might put her prices up and/or become harder to book, i experienced this myself so know it can happen. Thats a win win for the WG but could be a lose lose for the punter. Its for punters to decide how and if they wish to share their punts.

Despite that some punters on here especially Steve who i know pioneer these cheap WGs and take the initial risk AND often he then shares his finds with others on here. What does he get for this, moaning from Jimmy that the WG is ugly and/or has no face pics. Well looks are subjective of course and Steve already knows what a WG looks like after he has punted with her so punters reading his feedback on a WG have to decide whether they trust his judgement or not, i do from past experiences and know some others do.

Offline smiths

Perhaps you have not seen her and told her to increase her price  :cool:

This is of course another reason not to share gems with others or at least only share with punters you know, in case they open their big gobs and decide to offer a WG/s advice on raising their prices. As i see it this isnt a punters business, do the same punters ask Tesco or their Energy company to charge them more, of course not, only in punting, you couldnt make it up.

Yet its actually happened with a couple of punters on here at least as you know. Panel999 who potentially affected me as he was in my punting area was going round offering WGs this advice so he posted. However he did at least apologize and said he wouldnt do so again. :thumbsdown:

Offline adindas

Another reason come to mind  why EEs could effort to charge less some as low as £60 an hour is because of the location. We often see the one who charge this hourly rate is situated in Zone 3 many even in Zone 4-5. The rent is significantly cheaper than in the city center. 

Not many punters are willing to travel to Zone 4-5 in London. Also because of their less affluent location, local punters living close to those WGs might be thinking twice if the WGs are charging more.  So the competition is less intense.
Should they put the price up they would not get as many business as if they would have got if they keep the hourly rate low.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 05:55:13 pm by adindas »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Exactly my point, they are hit and run, get as much as possible for doing as little as possible, is that really the sort of pro$$ie you want to see, not for me in a zillion light years.  :thumbsdown:

LL

Another reason come to mind  why EEs could effort to charge less some as low as £60 an hour is because of the location. We often see the one who charge this hourly rate is situated in Zone 3 many even in Zone 4-5. The rent is significantly cheaper than in the city center. 
100% agree with this.  Just like a hotel room in the West End of London will cost you at least twice as much as a one in Zone 3.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Michelle Independant is outside of Central London, she charges a sensible £100 an hour, only lowlife skanks need to charge less.   :hi:

Offline smiths

100% agree with this.  Just like a hotel room in the West End of London will cost you at least twice as much as a one in Zone 3.

I agree too, again its logical common sense to me. ;)

LL

Michelle Independant is outside of Central London, she charges a sensible £100 an hour, only lowlife skanks need to charge less.   :hi:
Hot.Katalina charges £80 an hour in Arnos Grove.  Is she a lowlife skank then?  I don't think so!

password02

Good point LL - Hot Katalina is in my top 10 list of all time - she is in N11 and has had many positive reviews here on UKP as well as AW.

I have given her a few big positives as have a few trusted members here on UKP - Great VFM for £80

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

So Hot Katalina reviewed on here by a few punters and who charges £80 an hour is a low life skank in your view. Your totally wrong Jim, she is in fact a very good WG in my experience. She doesnt like being fingered which i can live with and probably doesnt offer Anal in reality which i am not interested in anyway.

Also i see you have changed the goalposts again in this post, now its under £100 an hour are low life skanks, it was those that charged £60 an hour previously as you posted above. Its generalisation after generalisation on this matter from you.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 07:51:27 pm by smiths »

Offline smiths

Hot.Katalina charges £80 an hour in Arnos Grove.  Is she a lowlife skank then?  I don't think so!

Snap, i was posting about her as you posted this up. Indeed, what it proves is you cant generalise and be right in my view. :thumbsup:

LL

Snap, i was posting about her as you posted this up. Indeed, what it proves is you cant generalise and be right in my view. :thumbsup:
I would also add that such comments from JRC could fuck things up for the rest of us.  I don't want any sub-£100 girls reading this to feel pressured into raising their rates to avoid coming across as "lowlife skanks".  Luckily that's not the view of the entire site so let's make that clear.

Offline smiths

I would also add that such comments from JRC could fuck things up for the rest of us.  I don't want any sub-£100 girls reading this to feel pressured into raising their rates to avoid coming across as "lowlife skanks".  Luckily that's not the view of the entire site so let's make that clear.

Indeed so, what a WG working of her own free will charges is entirely her business, punters that offer advice to raise rates are clearly not doing other punters any favours. And the fact is some punters are quite poor and have to save up for a punt, even a £10 or £20 an hour increase hits them hard.

I certainly dont equate the price a WG charges with them automatically being a low life skank, its a truly bizarre way of thinking to my mind. A low life skank is a WG who is a liar, an otherwise bad WG or one who offers BB to any Tom, Dick or Abdul in my book. ;)

Offline adindas

Another good example is MIA STARS.

She is now charging £80 an hour. Believe it or not I was punting this gem for 40 half and £60 an hour last year in E17, one of the tallest lady I ever punt.  Well she now put up the price. Her current pictures in the current AW sites do not do her justice. If you want to see the true representation of hers, I herewith post the pictures.

IMO the one who call her a skank need an eye surgery and it will also be an insult to other punters who put them on the list of one of the top punts in 2013. But again It is just an opinion and feel free to agree or disagree.

Here is what the other punters say about her in the list of their top punt 2013

Woodstock 
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2013, 05:45:40 pm »
Honourable mentions go to:
Mia Stars - External Link/Members Only

harms
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2013, 10:15:16 pm »
Honourable mentions go to:
Mia Stars - External Link/Members Only

johnnythefox
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2014, 01:35:03 pm »
Didn't punt much. Only saw 2 good ones.
Mia Stars £80 ph 10/10 External Link/Members Only

password02

Hi adindas yes agree with you 100% iro Mia Stars - seenh er a few times + also duo as blondies in Wembley with her GF for £160 and spent a good +1 hour plus with both the girls.

Mia was £80 when I saw her 3x and then £90 when she was in Swiss Cottage a few months ago - good she is now back to her regular VFM price of £80 ph  - Will see her again soon

Offline Jimmyredcab

Also i see you have changed the goalposts again in this post, now its under £100 an hour are low life skanks, it was those that charged £60 an hour previously as you posted above. Its generalisation after generalisation on this matter from you.

You claim to have had numerous fantastic punts with cheapo girls, not a single link to support your claims, if you were in the dock at The Bailey you would be sent down, your last recorded punt was many, many years ago ---- and not that cheap.  :rolleyes:

£60 an hour girls are lowlife skanks, you know that and so do I.     :hi:

Offline adindas

Hi adindas yes agree with you 100% iro Mia Stars - seenh er a few times + also duo as blondies in Wembley with her GF for £160 and spent a good +1 hour plus with both the girls.

Mia was £80 when I saw her 3x and then £90 when she was in Swiss Cottage a few months ago - good she is now back to her regular VFM price of £80 ph  - Will see her again soon

Mate the true gem is outthere just need more efforts in term of desk and legwork. Also the willingness to be ahead of the game to find them and to incorporate more risks. Punters will not find a lot of reports of this kind in the review section for obvious reasons that have been discussed many times in the forum.