Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANNA FLOWER - Poplar  (Read 723 times)

12 review(s) for ANNA FLOWER (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bonapati

Anna Flower

External Link/Members Only
£80 for one hour

Comms
Via text, it’s obvious it’s a maid (which I got hint was there when I visited) maid directed me to the door. Arranged a time and had to confirm shortly before the arrange time.

Not far from Poplar Station, private residential gated area. Gate were left open. Maid quietly buzzed to allow me in. The flats themselves are nothing special. She is on the first floor. she shares with “Bridgit” I believe. Small room, deem lights with a large mirror that didn’t allow me to see the action cos she just too big. Side table with wipes and tissues.

The girl
Opened the door in bra and thong, thick set Phat/PWAG, gut (tyre belly) but not fat,built to fuck I stay because I saw potential) she looked a combination of EE girls I’d seen in the past. About 5”6 tall, dark hair (extensions), DD tits, bullet-like nut cracking nipples. A lot of make up especially mascara. Bare footed. Amazing arse though. You just want to fuck it even if it was just that once.

I was asked to take my shoes off, offered a shower but didn’t seem I had take one or not. Though I’d had a shower I didn’t decline.

The session
Not like other positives have reported. A. It mechanical with hindsight I would have stayed 30mims. The penny should dropped when she asked if I wanted to stay 30mims or an hour even though When I booked I asked for an hour.
Tip: this is a pump and dump, conveyor belt, 2 whores and a female pimp/maid set up.

She started with OWO - she was going through the emotions really. A bit of RO where she got a bit existed. The only positions possible with her build are Mish, Doggie and GC. Doggie we when for a few times. Maybe her fav. She love to touch herself when being fucked. Sucking and squeezing her left boob is also something that gets her going. No pussy or arse fingering allowed had a feeling arse fingers would have been ok as my “fuck finger” was half way in before the smack-away came.
Good eye contact. No passion, English is very poor or intentionally to dampen the session. A some point we both when for it and it became a bit sweaty so she had to open the windows.

It’s more OWO and OW. At times she complained she needed a break. Doesn’t come across like she has stamina for the job. Then she kept checking the time on her phones. I finish in her nipples, had a shower and left 10mins early. It was plain boring.

Pros
Cheap rate
Location easy to find
Clean shower and towels
Anna is polite
Not chatty
I didnt leave feeling cheated ornamental happy.

Cons
Felt like a parkour set up. Just didn’t feel safe for some reason.
Nothing stood out about the punt.
She is defiantly a smoker!!’
Crap kissing - tongue play NO DFk as other mentioned (is that actually one of her likes?) the smokers breath was a turn-off even for me a smoker as I’d freshen up.
Crap English
Lacks pounding stamina
Pictures are NOT accurate, frankly those photos could be another one.
Tread carefully!
She keep checking her powders face and mascara at every opportunity.

Would I visit again? No

I am not sure how this girl is compared to Maggie or even rated higher. Their services, attitude. Client relation, style, and professionalism are just so far apart. But each to their own.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 10:01:41 pm by bonapati »

Offline mattmatt

Bonapati, Thanks for the review!

She's been on my H/L for a while but from your recent experience, she's off the list!

Thank you Sir for your review!

:hi: