Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jowita - Liverpool  (Read 863 times)

20 review(s) for Bye. (11 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fitsy07lfc

First Review on here, thought id join the ranks

External Link/Members Only

Booking: 100 pound for 1 hour plus and extra 40 for Anal

Comms: Good, quick text replys

Location: As mentioned a lot it is in a bit of an open space, door in the middle of two shops on a busy street, but it didnt personally bother me

Looks: 6/10 (though i do have high standards for WG's, though her age seemed correct)
Body: 7/10 (Not bad tits and a decent ass in my opinion)
Service: 8.5/10

Showed up a little early as she had text me half an hour before the stated time saying that i could come up whenever i arrived, sent her a text and down she came to open the door, thinking back she did look really hot in her little school girl outfit that i had asked to wear. Shown up to her apartment on the top floor and was offered the typical niceties i.e. drink, shower etc she seems like a nice girl.

Then the fun started as i got her naked and some DFK, then she gave me some OWO with some great technique compared with the other girls ive had in this city, after a couple of minutes she asked if i wanted to bum her so ofcourse i said yes, so she put a condom on me and then lubed up her ass and we were all set. Anal was great in doggy and she was very receptive but i got carried away and popped within a few minutes.

After that we had a chat as i recomposed myself and i gave her a bit of reverse oral which she seemed to like, eventually back on with another condom and this time she was riding me CG but i knew i wasnt going to be able to cum a second time that soon so we called it there.

Overall a good punt 7/10, would go back  :thumbsup: