Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD - Central London outcall  (Read 1963 times)

165 review(s) for MissKDD (161 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Hi all,

I met recently with Kirsten for the first time :  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I was looking for someone who could « pull me » into a naughtier session than my usual soft GFE meetings, including anal. Based on previous reviews and although above my price limit, Miss KDD seemed to be the right choice. And she was indeed !

Forgive me if I link previous reviews but they give a pretty good idea of my session with Kirsten in a detailed way and with a much better English than what I can do:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=163086.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146870.0

Date and Price
January 2018, £300, 1h30 outcall at my hotel (Central London). I originally booked for 1h but eventually extended to 90mn as the session was going very well

Booking & Communication
All via AW until the day of the meeting, including booking through AW. I contacted Kirsten 1 week in advance with the details (service, date, time) and received a positive answer the following morning. During the week, we had a few messages about the services, etc. She confirmed by text in the morning of the meeting.

Look & attitude
I went down to pick up Kirsten who was dressed as anyone coming from work on a very cold evening. Discussion was very easy throughout the session. Attitude is definitely at the top. As already described, Kirsten’s face really looks like Kirsten Dunst. She’s curvy and a little bit shorter than what I thought (5.4 or 5.5 ?) with nice firm breasts.

Services
I had asked for a naughty GFE or PSE session but mentionned it was not my comfort zone and also I did not want to come too fast. Kirsten had promised to keep me on the edge  :wacko:
She came out of the bathroom in black lingerie and stockings and we started like a GFE, kissing and letting our hands on our body. Then, it has been a succession of kisses (all range from light to DFK) oral (standing, me lying on the day, her lying on the bed with her head reversed), RO also in different positions (incl. 69), rimming (on her but not on me because it makes me uncomfortable, but she asked). Fingers were used (and licked) as well as toys, her alone with me just watching and me in charge of the tools.
We alternate with penetration, pussy and anal (mostly anal I should say), in different positions : mish, doggy, CG, standing, me sitting on a coach. We finished with a mix of facial/COB/CIM (I missed the target  :D) and we snowballed my cum.
It was really very naughty (for my standard) and Kirsten seemed to enjoy the session, encouraging me to go faster, harder, deeper  :crazy:

A very good experience with such an easy going person (the whole process from booking to her leaving went really smoothly). If you like naughty/PSE session, no question you  can see MissKDD.
I will go again although no too often due the price that is above my threshold (of course, it’s all inclusive). She was an extra and I don’t regret it.

Cheers

Offline stayer

How much did you pay?

And what was her physical appearance like?

Offline blue

How much did you pay?

And what was her physical appearance like?

All stated in the review.

Offline stayer

Ah, I missed the £300.

Bassman thinks that she might be a size 16, and I was wondering if you agree.

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Ah, I missed the £300.

Bassman thinks that she might be a size 16, and I was wondering if you agree.
I’m really not good with sizes, neither European nor UK, then I will not give a figure. But Kirsten is curvy and Bassman’s 16 does not seem out of the way.