Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Lori X  (Read 15996 times)

2 review(s) for LittleLori (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

RandyF

The person who was getting asked about in the discussion!

People were asking if i was working with lori and what was going on.

Simple.
The funny thing is a lot of men are great at being nasty and cheeky to all the girls on here, would never hear half you guys have the balls to say it to the girls faces.

A question was asked about me and i wanted to remedy it.

Mind your own business

Lilyrose

So your telling us Little Lori's pimp boyfriend, is a scumbag tosser?

BangTidy~Bukkake~Babes~
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wow who'd have thought it  :crazy:  That you sucking on his 3" cock in those pics?? - you poor fucking wretch.  How can you expect any man to pay to fuck you ever again?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 11:37:34 pm by RandyF »

OldAdmin

Bitch banned for threatening to report me to police for "bullying".

Offline NIK

Must be a new offence.  :rolleyes:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Must be a new offence.  :rolleyes:
She never went for the "sexist pigs" angle, I'm almost disappointed. She also never denied trying to smear a rival.

quiateguy75

whats happend to lori anyway? dosent seem to have been active since may been ages since she texted me looking for a meet lol

Offline myothernameis

whats happend to lori anyway? dosent seem to have been active since may been ages since she texted me looking for a meet lol

She went into hospital round early May for a operation on her back, she should be back soon, and no doubt charging a lot more than £120

At the moment she's not working having undergone a back operation. I hope to see her in the next 6 weeks so there will be a report, and you'll know.

James999

The final straw was when she took drugs in front of me

why, were they your drugs?

The pm messages you sent me were weird, either you have trouble reading and writing / speaking English / or were on something, shame you have issues and got banned so quick before we got to know you  :thumbsdown:

James999

The PMs "she" sent me sounded like they came from a guy, perhaps her boyfriend / pimp worried about his income  :crazy:

James999

whats happend to lori anyway? dosent seem to have been active since may been ages since she texted me looking for a meet

Her profile is an interesting read, amazing how she thinks she can pay for everything with sex  :hi:

Sailormack

So your telling us Little Lori's pimp boyfriend, is a scumbag tosser?

BangTidy~Bukkake~Babes~
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wow who'd have thought it  :crazy:  That you sucking on his 3" cock in those pics?? - you poor fucking wretch.  How can you expect any man to pay to fuck you ever again?

Wondered when Les Battersby would show his face again  :scare:

Offline myothernameis

Looks like she back and open for business, as she has logged in today, her last log in was May 2014

Her blog has disappear, just wonder if she is writing a new one, and what will it include

I just gone through an operation, and need help decorating my flat, in return for this, you can have a 3 hr incall with me, baring in mind she wants the whole flat decorated, which will be more than the 3 hr incall

Offline muffherwell91

I emailed her about 2 years ago to enquire about her services, however, she lives too far from where I stay in Glasgow. I assume she still works from the same place (somewhere between Lanark and Carnwarth?).

Offline solway

Kirkmuirhill as per profile - easy t get to off M74.
Really cute but does waste loads o time on the phone/computer before geting down to action.
Last time i was there she had a big alsation dog ( seemed pretty tame mind).
No sure I would be comfortable wi the boyfriend probably lurking about nearby.