Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Lori X  (Read 15982 times)

2 review(s) for LittleLori (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Big Bopper

I had taken the time to check the feedback .....and was pleased that it was all positive ( hmm ) and a mistake was to book by text.....instead of AW. I made my best effort........fresh washed n brand new shirt.......even booked for "Significantly" more than a 15 min quicky. Whell.........when I was in the final approach to actually meet.......she put me in a holding delay......10 minutes ( hmm ok ).  Upon arrival she asked me to pay ( that's fine ) and was flustered and as if I was being a nuisance. She spent ALL the time engrossed in her laptop and 2 mobile phones....mentioning the odd apology. I gave up eventually.....and was so spirit crushed that I just simply thought .....dear god.....I've had enough, and walked out.
I'm sad to be the one who had that bad experience and hope it's a one off. :-(

carlisle78

Link?

Did you try to initiate any action to get her off her laptop?

Wiltsboy01

Link?

Did you try to initiate any action to get her off her laptop?

The OP did book her for sex right?  Maybe she does some sort of dom shit where not being laid is all you get!!

Thehun10

"Little Lori X" does not exist is AW Scotland

Tjkooker

I can well believe this review. Similar thing when I first went to hers. Spent first ten minutes organising 'something'. Then handed my fee out the door to somebody.
Spent the next ten minutes talking shit. Eventually up to the bedroom and was excellent. Swore not to go back though.
Seen her after she offered her anal virginity to the highest bidder. Load of shit lol. It was tight as fuck but I certainly wasn't first to spear her arse. That said she was in agony for 20 minutes after lol so maybe??????

Thehun10

I have thought about seeing her before.
Looks like she has a lot of regulars, so maybe she doesn't need to try too hard with new clients.

quiateguy75

have seen lori 3 times over 2 years and have made a few bookings with her that never happen latest was wed first time i go to c her for incall she was running late and i run out of time to wait. Lori dose tend to run a bit late, and she does like to talk. it can be a wee bit frustrating getting hold of her but its well worth it when the meet happens, great sex, and ive found her great company.
from what shes told me she has a lot going on in her life which probably explains why it can be difficult to get hold of her. i was pissed of at it no happening but.. i probably will c her again

Offline kink

Have seen lori, difficult to book and also did a no-show for a meeting. Eventually re-booked and seen her.
Nice girl, sexy, tasty ass and pussy, but service was below standard. Too much storytelling, asked for loan of money.
One to avoid as better indies and agency girls available.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Have seen lori, difficult to book and also did a no-show for a meeting. Eventually re-booked and seen her.
Nice girl, sexy, tasty ass and pussy, but service was below standard. Too much storytelling, asked for loan of money.
One to avoid as better indies and agency girls available.

have seen lori 3 times over 2 years and have made a few bookings with her that never happen latest was wed first time i go to c her for incall she was running late and i run out of time to wait. Lori dose tend to run a bit late, and she does like to talk. it can be a wee bit frustrating getting hold of her but its well worth it when the meet happens, great sex, and ive found her great company.
from what shes told me she has a lot going on in her life which probably explains why it can be difficult to get hold of her. i was pissed of at it no happening but.. i probably will c her again

not sure if these comments are genuine....

but..FUCK ME...£200 p/h, in Scotland??
That's expensive by London standards!

Fuck that with little gloves, scarf and a hat!

Offline tazman1002001

If she wastes a lot of time talking in you're bookings .......my suggestion would be for any new punters to just pretend you are deaf....problem solved  :D
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Magalie must be bored. Someone who acknowledges the faults in her approach but says its worth putting up with little foibles pops up on here in the last few days and slags off another local WG...

Just checked her AW profile and she's added some new pics of her being attended to by her butler, it seems  :D

Maybe's she's a nedette too but very cute looking.

Little Lori's profile, that is, not Magalie's

RandyF

Lori has had bizarre shit on her profile before, basically scrounging for beds, cookers, fucking almost anything she can lay her hands on  :blush: 

Chav or a junkie, either way I wouldn't go near her for free.

Offline Taggart

Interesting post. Some years back on another forum, I was enquiring about petite girls in Glasgow, and one guy kept messaging, saying how good Lori was, that he was a regular, best thing since sliced bread bollocks.

Well, luckily, I didnt fancy her, and as a discerening punter, I booked someone else so I only had myself to blame if it was a crap punt.

A close shave, in Wallace & Grommit parlance.

Offline myothernameis

Just checked her AW profile and she's added some new pics of her being attended to by her butler, it seems  :D

Maybe's she's a nedette too but very cute looking.

she also put her prices up, 1 hr incall is now £200, up £50

Tjkooker

She is nowhere near a £200 girl. Maybe £130 more realistically £100 an hour.
I'm sure she will hear of this so Lori please take note!

Offline rpg

Sure she will. I had her as a definite possible on my next visit to Glasgow but at 200 quid no chance!

Offline myothernameis

I have always said, her location, isn't the ideal place to get to, and she charging to much

If she located her self to Glasgow city centre, and reduce here prices to around £120, she would get more trade

She did have an offer for 3 hr incall for £350, but his offer was only available 7pm-10pm

And her gangbang where she wanted 5 guys was to be held at midnight

RandyF

She is one prossie who is definitely open to negotiation!! LOL Don't even think about paying the full rate.  If you have an old microwave or hoover kicking around the garage, or are handy with a paint brush, you could land yourself a 20 quid punt  :dance:

Tjkooker

Was she not looking for £150 a head for the gang bang. Dropped to £100the day it was due.
Problem is she really gets guys round her little finger. Very cute in person and great once she starts she is horny as fuck.  So I guess some willingly pay whatever she wants.

Offline elihd

Second last of her blog she's basically asking for a furnished flat with no carpet.   :dance:

Offline myothernameis

Was she not looking for £150 a head for the gang bang. Dropped to £100the day it was due.
Problem is she really gets guys round her little finger. Very cute in person and great once she starts she is horny as fuck.  So I guess some willingly pay whatever she wants.

Last week Lori had a photo of 3 guys all wearing Celtic tops, and one other guy wearing a blue shirt, they might have been at the gangbang

Now I think what she done was out of order, posting a picture of a group of guys, which you could associate with what lori does, the photo has been removed, but could cause problems for these guys

RandyF

Come on guys it's Chrimbo!  Help a £200 an hour whore out  :cool:
From her AW blog ;

"but we need:

3+2 SEATER BROWN LEATHER COUCH (second hand is fine lol)

AN ELECTRIC COOKER

A FRIDGE FREEEZER

AND A BED WITH MATRESS

all donations will be very appreciated by myself....;-)

Also i am making the big move into glasgow city centre hopefully december so all donations and efforts to assist that are appreciated "

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah I saw the pic last week on her profile and didn't get it.....I thought it was a family pic with her dad and brothers lol..... Wonder if the 3 poor guys know about it?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline myothernameis

Yeah I saw the pic last week on her profile and didn't get it.....I thought it was a family pic with her dad and brothers lol..... Wonder if the 3 poor guys know about it?

If it here dad and  brothers, or punters, its a weird  thing to post a picture like this, do here dad and brothers know what she does, if they don't, they might know very soon, when someone bumps into them

Hey, is lori your sister, I seen you and here on Aw...busted

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah I agree it's totally weird lol....I think the reason I thought it was her was family was after reading one of her last blogs on AW about her dad ....
Banned by:

Isn't she asking for people to give her stuff cos' one of her neighbours is down on their luck at the moment? I doubt it's because she's got dusty phone syndrome or doesn't want to spend any of her money on buying a cheap kettle for herself  :)

RandyF

Isn't she asking for people to give her stuff cos' one of her neighbours is down on their luck at the moment? I doubt it's because she's got dusty phone syndrome or doesn't want to spend any of her money on buying a cheap kettle for herself  :)

Here's the thing 616. See some of these prossies on that AW site? They've been known to tell lies.  Controversial statement I know, but work with me on this one - the fridge freezer etc., it might not actually be for her wee nephew that's dying of cancer  :crazy:

No! A, WG telling fibs? I can't believe that at all. Maybe it's for the flashy city centre penthouse residence she's supposed to be moving into soon. Little Lori is extremely fresh faced, petite, cute and innocent looking, no wonder punters will do anything for her.

RandyF

Little Lori is extremely fresh faced, petite, cute and innocent looking, no wonder punters will do anything for her.

I think that's it - she has a ready supply of gullible punters who apparently loan her money & give her things constantly.  But she assumes ALL of us punters are the same brain dead gimps, who'll believe any sob story she tells us.

She's certainly fresh faced & young looking, but also a career whore. Been on the game for many, many years. Her fanny must be in right old state, by now.  :bomb:

Offline Zeusthedoc

I think that's it - she has a ready supply of gullible punters who apparently loan her money & give her things constantly.  But she assumes ALL of us punters are the same brain dead gimps, who'll believe any sob story she tells us.

She's certainly fresh faced & young looking, but also a career whore. Been on the game for many, many years. Her fanny must be in right old state, by now.  :bomb:

well, if the initial review is anything to go by....I doubt her pussy has seen any action....

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only I see she is doing a duo with ALillyrose. Not planning on seeing Little Lori but does anyone have any feedback on this ALillyrose as might try a half hour with her alone later this evening? She was offering 1hr full service for £59 I think just the other day?
Banned by:

Offline myothernameis

I see she is doing a duo with ALillyrose. Not planning on seeing Little Lori but does anyone have any feedback on this ALillyrose as might try a half hour with her alone later this evening? She was offering 1hr full service for £59 I think just the other day?

ALillyrose few weeks ago, had 1hr for £35, as for the gangbang, one thing the location is to far away, gangbang being held at lori place

But I have concerns, who is really running this gangbang, I think it is lori boyfriend, is he taking a cut of the money, there a lot going on and I think it not being done by lori

Sailormack

ALillyrose few weeks ago, had 1hr for £35, as for the gangbang, one thing the location is to far away, gangbang being held at lori place

But I have concerns, who is really running this gangbang, I think it is lori boyfriend, is he taking a cut of the money, there a lot going on and I think it not being done by lori

According to her feedback she is "recovering from shingles and is covered in blisters".

Yeah, I think I'll pop around pronto before the rush starts   :wackogirl:

Offline tazman1002001

Sailormack that's fair feedback lol...... :dash:
Banned by:

james1979

She's changed the profile name to ~LittleLori~ and dropped the x, always really fancied a visit with her, but way too close to home, even with the lure of a freebie for doing her back garden ffnaar, ffnaar. :lol:

quiateguy75

My comments on lori completely genuine seen her 3 times since last time I post on here great visits. Lori is more expensive but I have tried some of the cheaper girls and found they hardly seemed interested and gave very little value for money even met some who actually stank. Where as I have always enjoyed Loris company and she always very enthusiastic. She can b hard to get hold off at times,and I have been annoyed when meetings have fallen through in the past but these things happen. Nobody forcing u to book her if u don't like her or her profile try somebody else. Why waste your time slagging of somebody you not even met .?

Offline rpg

My comments on lori completely genuine seen her 3 times since last time I post on here great visits. Lori is more expensive but I have tried some of the cheaper girls and found they hardly seemed interested and gave very little value for money even met some who actually stank. Where as I have always enjoyed Loris company and she always very enthusiastic. She can b hard to get hold off at times,and I have been annoyed when meetings have fallen through in the past but these things happen. Nobody forcing u to book her if u don't like her or her profile try somebody else. Why waste your time slagging of somebody you not even met .?

You write like a girl Lori!....Oh right.

Sailormack

u spel lik a gurlie two x

:rose:

RandyF

Why waste your time slagging of somebody you not even met .?

It's a discussion forum FFS & we're discussing.  I'd pay to AVOID Lori, her pimp & the other BangTidy bukakke whore with the skin infection.  :wacko:

Why do WGs always pretend to be punters on here instead of putting their own side of the story. We don't all bite although some of the guys on here seem to have a real problem with women going by their snidey comments whenever WGs pop up to defend themselves.

I must be a big fat fluffy....

Lily81990

Hi its LusciousLily.

I just want to clear this up, yes i was working with little lori when i first joined AW for a little bit of guidance etc..

We are no longer working together, we only worked together on two seperate occasions, i decided not to work with her afterwards because her partner was pimping her out, and my clients had given me incredibly bad feedback about her and told me to stay away, i later found out she was reducing my rates and stealing my over night bookings, taking money from my AW account and taking money from clients wallets when they were in the shower.

The final straw was when she took drugs in front of me i told her i never wanted to work with ir hear from her again.
She then in a rage deactivated my account and cleared the money from the account.

Just had to clear up what really happened and confirm we do not and have not worked

BigFred

James999

Lily81990

The person who was getting asked about in the discussion!

People were asking if i was working with lori and what was going on.

Simple.
The funny thing is a lot of men are great at being nasty and cheeky to all the girls on here, would never hear half you guys have the balls to say it to the girls faces.

A question was asked about me and i wanted to remedy it.

Mind your own business

Lilyrose

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Lily you successfully reactivated a thread from last year or maybe you were trying to smear a rival prossie? Most people would have forgotten this review if you didn't post or maybe that's the idea. The question is when will you go off your head and post "you men are all sexist pigs that can't afford me anyway".

BigFred