Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good independent punt in Kingswood/St George/ Redfield  (Read 962 times)

Offline James_bristol

Hi guys, can anyone recommend any good independent girls in Kingswood/st George/ Redfid with own apartment/ house.

Offline houseboot

A good independent girl will mean different things to different people.

What sort of age, size, nationality are you looking for?

What sort of service, e.g. FS, OWO/OW, massage with HE etc?

What sort of price range?

Offline James_bristol

Hi, sorry I should have said. I don’t mind age at all! I like anal or it least anal play / rimming giving, not receiving. I’m looking at about £90 half hour.
Thanks

Offline FL6969

• Service Provider
BJanee is a milf in kingswood and I’m sure she would provide the services you’re looking for  :thumbsup: sorry no link

Offline houseboot

BJanee is a milf in kingswood and I’m sure she would provide the services you’re looking for  :thumbsup: sorry no link

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline James_bristol

Thanks for the heads up! I will try and book her x

Offline houseboot

Thanks for the heads up! I will try and book her x

Any feedback James?

Offline James_bristol

Hi, I was put off booking by the reviews mentioning the location was in a disused office block. Doesn’t sound very secure! Can anyone shed any light on the building? Is it ok? And roughly what part of Kingswood is it in?
Thanks

Offline sagapo

If i recall her postcode was on her AW profile but on checking it looks like she has removed the last 3 digits. Too many people using street view I expect!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 11:58:30 am by sagapo »

Offline houseboot

If i recall her postcode was on her AW profile but on checking it looks like she has removed the last 3 digits. Too many people using street view I expect!

No, post code is still there.

Looks like close to the old Bendix building.