Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Natnipples - Nottingham - First review  (Read 4355 times)

3 review(s) for Natnipples  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zaphod b

External Link/Members Only
Ok, this is my first attempt at a review on here, saw this lass yesterday and have to say it was good.
Firstly if you prefer thin girls then Nat is not for you as she is about size 16, pretty girl though.
Comms were good and lack of likes was explained by anything goes except bareback, so a safe punt
Main attributes are nipples like chapel hat pegs and the ability to squirt for her country.
House was clean easy to find and good safe parking just around the corner.
Started the meet with some good fingering and almost got my whole hand in before she squirted followed by a fairly good bj and then on with the johnny for some good old doggy, including a bit of anal, she squited a further 4 times before I shot my load.
Laid on the bed a bit before she suggested a shower and some watersports to which i agreed, she can piss like a racehorse if this is your thing, followed by another bj and me cumming on her tits.
Overall had a very good time, no clock watching, in fact went over by 20 minutes at no extra cost.
Would I see again? Yes and if you like squirting and watersorts then I recomend her.
Hope this was an ok review.

theblackknight

vw

Thanks for review, if there are more can you not title it 2nd review  :sarcastic: , name and location does the trick.   :D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 02:16:24 pm by vw »

Offline kingkong69

Size 16 not for though... But I am sure some guys like it..  :rolleyes:

Offline ir34

Sounds like a dirty milf...my type! Well done! Whereabouts is she based?

Offline Steely Dan

Good review.  Just forgot the time and price.

Offline zaphod b

Never asked her name so guess it's Nat, she's based in Carlton and I paid £100 for the hour

Offline Space Invader

Well done for posting, must admit she isn't  really my type ( too big )  but each to their own !
I do like a girl who takes some fingering, but putting a whole fist up - would be a waste of time shagging her after that - it would be like throwing a sausage up an alley for me -lol
Did once see a girl who was staying in same hotel as me ( 3 doors away ) who wasn't really my type . but location was perfect ( 15 seconds along corridor ) she started punt giving me a dildo show - it was so bloody big I thought I was wasting my time following that - so gave her some nice face decorations instead !     

Offline Shelby63

Booked in today , review to follow

Offline Shelby63

Jesus someone's keen lol!, visited yesterday nice clean house side gate leads you to the rear door once inside met by Nat pics are accurate , really friendly and we seemed to hit it off immediatly, asked how long I wanted so went for the 30 minute option as always on a 1st meet , sorted the buisness  side of things to be told well come on strip off then , I don't need telling twice , a little cold in the room well that's my excuse anyway, laid beside her started with deep French kissing with plenty of pierced tongue action she the pulled down her top to expose her ample breasts with huge stud like nipples which got longer and longer with each lick and suck, I started to reach down to feel her trimmed pussy was already moist and responsive, I decided it was now time to taste her so started giving it my best shot kissing licking whilst putting I a couple of fingers, Nat then said after only a couple of minutes you don't mind me squirting in your mouth do you do I he'll as like go for it girl and boy did she almost within seconds she squirted for the first time all over my face beautiful , I carried on licking , fingering and again and again it was like turning a tap on I was soaking , which Nat loves to then lick her own juices off my face, she then asks if I want to rubber up or would I like a blow job ?, I said blow job as I wanted to get another squirt out of her so whilst she sucked deep throated choking licking my shaft I carried on fingering both her arse hole and soaking wet pussy which she enjoyed like a trooper, squirting yet again which brought me to the edge and I shot my load deep inside her throat which like the good girl she is swallowed the bloody lot, lay there discussing her evening job which I promised I wouldn't say what it is only to say it's a complete contrast to what she does through the day, she asked if i had enjoyed it and told me she can squirt up to 60 times a day Jesus the bed was bloody soaking just from our 30 minute session, so to sum up Nats a larger lady that gives a great service squirts so easily and I will definitely see her again.

Offline HailWood

Hi Shelby. May I suggest you copy and paste that into a separate review. When other members search Thai lass they will then see two (presumably positive) reviews on which to make their decisions.  :thumbsup:

Offline mancsguy1975

Jesus someone's keen lol!, visited yesterday nice clean house side gate leads you to the rear door once inside met by Nat pics are accurate , really friendly and we seemed to hit it off immediatly, asked how long I wanted so went for the 30 minute option as always on a 1st meet , sorted the buisness  side of things to be told well come on strip off then , I don't need telling twice , a little cold in the room well that's my excuse anyway, laid beside her started with deep French kissing with plenty of pierced tongue action she the pulled down her top to expose her ample breasts with huge stud like nipples which got longer and longer with each lick and suck, I started to reach down to feel her trimmed pussy was already moist and responsive, I decided it was now time to taste her so started giving it my best shot kissing licking whilst putting I a couple of fingers, Nat then said after only a couple of minutes you don't mind me squirting in your mouth do you do I he'll as like go for it girl and boy did she almost within seconds she squirted for the first time all over my face beautiful , I carried on licking , fingering and again and again it was like turning a tap on I was soaking , which Nat loves to then lick her own juices off my face, she then asks if I want to rubber up or would I like a blow job ?, I said blow job as I wanted to get another squirt out of her so whilst she sucked deep throated choking licking my shaft I carried on fingering both her arse hole and soaking wet pussy which she enjoyed like a trooper, squirting yet again which brought me to the edge and I shot my load deep inside her throat which like the good girl she is swallowed the bloody lot, lay there discussing her evening job which I promised I wouldn't say what it is only to say it's a complete contrast to what she does through the day, she asked if i had enjoyed it and told me she can squirt up to 60 times a day Jesus the bed was bloody soaking just from our 30 minute session, so to sum up Nats a larger lady that gives a great service squirts so easily and I will definitely see her again.

how much you pay ? whats parking like ?

Offline RogerBoner

When other members search Thai lass.....
What you been up to Mike?  Freudian slip or predictive text?

Offline Shelby63

£70.00 for 30 minutes loads of free parking

Offline HailWood

What you been up to Mike?  Freudian slip or predictive text?
Hah!
Actually Candy is top of my list. Just need the time to get to Leics. just have a little matter of an afternoon with a very naughty puppy to do first.

Offline mancsguy1975

£70.00 for 30 minutes loads of free parking

and whats best way to contact her... droppsd  AW email but no response

Offline Shelby63

Took a little bit of time to get a response I emailed but no reply so I texted the number shown at 1st no reply then I tried to ring no answer but she sent me a text asking when I wanted to see her , it was then really easy to arrange.

Offline ir34

Booked her, but she double booked and cancelled when I was on my way.

Don't want to give her a negative, as she seems simply inexperienced, but I'm not booking her any time soon.

Whynot69

I had a booking and then coms stopped hence my negative review