Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bit of a cheek  (Read 1382 times)

Offline SO595

From a "warning" thread on Saafe ("Caught secretly filming me", External Link/Members Only).  Her complaint seems reasonable until you get to the last sentence:

Asian guy,central London,short.Straight away I had a bad vibe and really register I did go with the booking.He booked me for 30min and almost at the end I've noticed his phone facing towards the bed and filming.I deleted all files from his phone.His number: ***********. I have cctv in the flat so in case got him on it.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stiltskin

Yep, double standards, even if cctv was on the door.

Offline nigel4498

I'm not to sure but I understand it's illegal to film someone covertly.
He was in the wrong and so was she unless she has signage informing that she had CCTV.
Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'm not to sure but I understand it's illegal to film someone covertly.
He was in the wrong and so was she unless she has signage informing that she had CCTV.
Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't think capturing someone on your own CCTV in your own gaff is illegal. Publishing or distributing the images would probably infringe their right to privacy as enshrined in the Human Rights Act though. I'm not sure why you think signage is necessary though? CCTV is literally everywhere but I dont see the signs on buses, corner shops, pubs etc etc etc unless virtually every place is breaking the law.

Offline Stiltskin

You can film anything in public that you can see whilst on public property. Although, not when the camera’s taped to your shoe 😁. You can film what you like in your home also and there’s nothing to stop you posting it all on YouTube.

However in this pastime I would not want to see CCTV on a girl’s front door, no more than she wants to see me filming her opening that door.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 04:18:15 am by Stiltskin »