Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx Lucky Lucy Xx - Wood Green  (Read 4329 times)

27 review(s) for Xx Lucky Lucy Xx (12 positive, 3 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5787514) (15 positive, 5 neutral, 17 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Mikestone

External Link/Members Only

Haven’t reviewed before but felt she defiantly deserved a mention.

Visited her twice in the past month.

First time, Comms were excellent by text. Arrived at her location in N22 5 mins early. Spoke over the phone to her as requested, given the door number and told to come. The house looked very tatty from the outside, rubbish pulled up in the front garden completemeted by a ripped up sofa. Knocked on the door, no answer. 5 mins later with several knocks, I was still left hanging on the door step. Called up again and was greeted by another person on the phone, felt uneasy having to explain all the booking details again as she didn’t know who I was. Was then told to wait and someone would come. Decided this was heading south so went to abort. As I turned I saw Lucy at the window, genuine artical, my god- stunning. She came to the door and let me in. She had such a warm glow, beautiful smile, very polite and happy to see me.

I asked for OWO and a facial which she was more than happy to provide. I had a shower first and we got down to business. She wasn’t going to strip but when I asked, she didn’t mind one bit. Her eye contact and beautiful smile just blew me away. After finishing, feeling bad I had ruined her good looks (temporally though), she gave me a warm cuddle, kiss on the cheek and said I can be her sweetheart anyday.

I left feeling I had unfinished business so a week later decided to see her again. The booking was easy and comms was good again. Asked to ring to confirm services required which I was then greeted by another voice.

Upon arrival, I knocked a little louder and the door was answered straight away. Again she was smiling, happy, looked beautiful.

After having another shower, she provided OWO and CIM, the first time I’ve ever experienced this service. Her eye contact and touch throughout blew me away, I was like putty in her fingers. After she freshened up, we chatted for a short time, side by side chit chat complemented with touching and kissing. She was more than happy to honour the complete time booked, we finished off with 10-15mins sex in several positions. Unfortunately I couldn’t finish the job. To that I got a slap in the balls - ouch. Playful girl indeed.

On average I had seen 3 girls a month, I tend not to see the same person after a few times but make an exception a couple. Had plenty of bad experiences but this girl makes up for all of them, a gem, one I won’t hestate to see again in the near future. 2019 will be hugely less active for me than the previous, but when I am able to, she will be on the top of my list.

Offline WKD123

Is it me, or does this review seem like a load of

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Romney

It's not often you see a wg with an equally high number of positive and negative reviews.  Can a wg really be that inconsistent?  I suppose so, but it does seem a bit odd to me....

jamalabdul99

Does she have more pictures, I can't decide if I want to see her or not because she looks like a lot of my ex girlfriends. Hmm

Also a quick question to everyone... do you people use mobile phones or computer to browse on this website because I use my phone and it's a pain to comment l

Not user (smart phone) friendly

Offline Sinz

Does she have more pictures, I can't decide if I want to see her or not because she looks like a lot of my ex girlfriends. Hmm

All the pics show her face clearly, what more do you want ?

Grow a pair and punt if you want to, instead of posting trollish childish comments.

Also a quick question to everyone... do you people use mobile phones or computer to browse on this website because I use my phone and it's a pain to comment l

Well don’t blame the site for your incompetence. It works just fine for me on the Smart Phone.

How old are you ?

Offline bediscrete

Offline Excalibur

I punted her when she was in Brum.  Very pretty as per pics, unfortunately like shagging a corpse. Total disinterest.

Offline Bassman

Big risk seeing a WG with more negatives than positives at the time.

Offline nigel4498

Big risk seeing a WG with more negatives than positives at the time.

The OP as evened the score up now. 9 all
Makes you wonder  :unknown:

Offline HighlyMotivated

All the pics show her face clearly, what more do you want ?

Grow a pair and punt if you want to, instead of posting trollish childish comments.

Well don’t blame the site for your incompetence. It works just fine for me on the Smart Phone.

How old are you ?

Sinz.. go out and get some fresh air mate  :thumbsup:

Offline Sinz

Sinz.. go out and get some fresh air mate  :thumbsup:

Here we go again, you are the one who needs to a walk.

If you got nothing to input why bother ? Looking for motivation in life still ?

Offline Bassman

The OP as evened the score up now. 9 all
Makes you wonder  :unknown:

It does.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Here we go again, you are the one who needs to a walk.

If you got nothing to input why bother ? Looking for motivation in life still ?

I don’t know what you’re on about  :unknown:
If that’s the thanks I get for giving some friendly advice I might not bother next time  :music:

Offline Sinz

I don’t know what you’re on about  :unknown:
If that’s the thanks I get for giving some friendly advice I might not bother next time  :music:

:lol:  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Offline punk

Another troll.  :sarcastic:

Offline rKinase

I saw her a couple of weeks ago, and I must agree with OP, she's very good....or more specifically, I find that she suits my need much more than other WGs I've seen.

Great personality, great body and great service, the only negatives were that she doesn't really kiss enthusiastically (more pecks on the lips than FK) and the bathroom was a bit of a shithole...

I had a great time fucking her, and would definitely return. It's a shame she's left the city if that's the case.