Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy English Suzy - Nottingham  (Read 1829 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy English Suzy  (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline HarryZZ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

1 Hour incall £150

I'm normally punting around Yorkshire but travel around with work a bit, Suzy advertises lactation and it was on my bucket list, so a trip near Sheffield put Suzy in range.

Comms were excellent, I'd enquired about lactation initially and when that was confirmed I'd asked about other services, sharing a shower facials or CIM, she was up for all of that except CIM (more of this later). She gave me a postcode, just south of Nottingham, and a phone number to contact when I got there. I had asked for a 12.00 for an hour but was asked if I could make 11.30 instead as the person who was going to have to look after her baby (hence the lactation) had other arrangements so 11.30 was better, this was alright as I always allow 30 minutes just in case. Subsequently I'd had to be in Manchester then back to Sheffield and on the day it had snowed, the M62 was very slow making me late for the first meeting and then getting back across the Woodhead was equally slow, although I luckily missed the worst with the road being closed an hour after I got through, I'd text messaged as I set off apologising but I was going to be 15 minutes late, she was very understanding.

I eventually got to the venue, rang and was given the house number, I apologised again as I entered what was clearly the family home, and said that I'd do 45 minutes if she had to get away but other arrangements had been made so an hour was still on.

The house was a modern semi, clean and tidy, what you'd expect, she asked if I still wanted the shared shower, of course I did. I handed over the cash and went to the bathroom, there's an over the bath electric shower, we stripped and we got in, there's plenty of FK, not so deep but enthusiastic. Looks wise, I realised when watching the TV at home, she's pretty close to Harry's intended, Megan Markle, beautiful caramel skin, her tits were a decent size, advertised as a C, probably a B when not full of milk I would guess with big, dark nipples, she tells me she's left the right one for me and only fed the baby from the left, there's plenty, she's probably still carrying a bit of baby weight, but not flabby, just a couple of pounds spread about.

Out of the shower and into the bedroom, some OWO on me then some 69, she does a good BJ, with licking and sucking and changing the speed and action to keep me interested, not quite as DT as some but pretty deep, protected sex in various position follows, cow girl, reverse cowgirl, doggy with plenty of pauses in between to suck on her tits, or have them squeezed and sprayed over me, for those that haven't tried breast milk it not so different to cows milk, just a little sweeter although it's warm, body temperature so when sucking its hard to tell if you're getting any until you realise you have a mouthful, and there was lots.

When I was about ready I asked her to suck me again, she pulled little Harry out just as I came, which was a little disappointing as I was sure she'd said she was ok with CIM, although she kept pumping away with her hand with great effect, it was only when I'd re-read her mail that I realised that she'd agreed to all requests but not CIM, I'd scanned it and just read "all" and I'm deeply embarrassed that she might have thought I was consciously going against her wishes, as I say she was very professional, and I'd made all the right noises up to the big finish so it wasn't a surprise and she withdraw at just the right time, I guess this saved my getting a black eye.

Overall it was a very good punt, she was very friendly and accommodating, really made me feel welcome, she was in good shape considering she's just had a kid and she could definitely advertise at younger than 27, she's right at the top end of my scale on price but with the lactation it was worth paying the extra, but even as a standard punt she was everything you could want.

I can highly recommend her as a good SP without the added bonus of lactation.

Offline HailWood

Interesting read Harry. Though milk maid is not something I’m interested in a Meghan Markle lookalike would most certainly be of interest.

Offline Putin

Thanks Harry for a great review  :thumbsup:

I think I'm beginning to have a lactation fetish myself. Straight into the hotlist