Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sexy Sophia - Old Street  (Read 2012 times)

24 review(s) for _Sexy Sophia (22 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6827422) (21 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline davidgood

Having seen good reports on Sophia and originally being located in an area I could get easily get to, I have had Sophia on my HL for some time. When I did get an opportunity to arrange a meeting I found she was now working from a hotel near Old Street. As comms were good I decided to give her a try and a meeting was arranged, which would include anal for an extra fee of £30.

On arrival there was a good snog which I would class as DFK then once she was down to her hold ups I gave a good licking and some rimming. She gave me some sucking and when rock hard she covered me up and knelt at the edge of the bed and I slipped easily into her tight bum and gave it a good pounding before I came.

After a rest and some interesting conversation she went to work on me with her mouth and plenty of spit and eye contact and once stiff she put on a condom with her mouth, which is a nice touch I like.

For round 2 she came up on top and I was able to finger her bum and suck her firm little tits. Then we changed to deep mish and finally I slipped out and she guided me into her bum for more anal which she definitely enjoys.

I could not quite make it so I pulled out and after a short break I got her on her knees in front of the mirror for more intense sloppy oral which resulted in me manging a little spurt into her mouth. So another satisfactory result.

Some words of warning.

Firstly she has a bit of tummy, but is firm not flabby. Also has some moles which I did not have a problem with but others might.

Secondly she is an indie who handles her own comms, so not able to reply promptly when she is working.

Thirdly although Polish she speaks good English and is quite chatty, so not for those who do not want to talk.

If you are interested, then this is the link;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,
davidgood