Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiss Massage - Lilly - Ealing  (Read 3905 times)

Offline Rob_wants

External Link/Members Only

Well their website is certainly comprehensive. Opted for a 2hand body4body massage as there was no availability for a 4handed body4body.

Price £120

Location - Discreet flat within a block in Ealing

I know some may seem this expensive but I have to say it is well worth the money. I mananaged to squeeze in a last minute booking when visiting and the website is 100% accurate with Lilly’s description.

On arrival I was expertly guided and let into the block whilst on the phone and made to feel very welcome indeed. Once inside I was shown through to where Lilly was and although the room was dark I could make out a coverup attractive and stunning looking Lilly waiting to greet me in high heels and a body hugging black mini dress. Certainly a sight to behold and a very hot looking lady.

Pleasantries were exchanged with an offer of refreshments and Lilly left for me to get undressed and she went to warm the shower. Lilly came back and guided me off to the shower and this was the first glimpse of her stunning naked body. Gorgeous figure. Big natural breasts with huge nipples.

Once in the shower Lilly began a lovely soapy massage. Rubbing her body against mine and allowing me to massage and caress her gorgeous body. When she turns round to rub her gorgeous arse against my cock it was heaven,y and I enjoyed watching her gyrate against my hard cock.

Plenty of cock rubbing and wanking followed until I shot my load with her expertly wanking my cock until I had finished cumming.

She handed me a towel and off to get the massage. What followed was actually a very good body to body massage with hot oil. And it was nicely warmed. Her naked body sliding across my back felt amazing and when she rests all her body weight on your back and nd slides off it feels amazing.

Her masssgae is a mixture of lifpght and firm wand was very relaxing.

Lilly asked me to turn over and began massaging on the front. Again she slips and slides her naked body against yours and her big breasts and hard nipples rubbing over my hard cock felt absolutely amazing.  A true sight to behold watching her gorgeous oiled up body rubbing against mine.

Lilly teases you nice and hard again and wanks you off using her oily hands on your cock and balls making you feel so good and relaxed. Strange to say that but it was a very relaxing hand job indeed.

Due to me probably needing more time I was unable to cum a second time but we retired to the shower for the second time and there was plenty more cock massaging and soapy body rubbing. I got to experience that firm arse rubbing against me again.

No wonder Lilly’s skin is soft and silky but a stunning hot lady.

I’m not sure whether we overran our time but I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Lilly and can’t recommend her enough. God knows what the 4 hand body 4body would be like.

Highly recommended and 1st class service.

Totally safe area and felt very safe within the flat.

Enjoy

Offline Dr Talueng

Rob,

thanks for that review, it's a place I've wanted to visit for about a year. In my experience they do seem to be very difficult to contact. I've tried several times using both numbers on their web-site.

Unfortunately my circumstances dictate that my time are quite limited. As far as I'm aware they were closed over Xmas and the NY, which was the most ideal time for me to visit.

However, good to hear that  their standards are good, I will persevere in trying to contact them and make a booking.

Offline Rob_wants

Had no problems getting in touch. As lots of other reviews say it’s best to test and that’s how I got in touch. Think it would probably get rid of time wasters wanting to get off over the phone. They happily call you when you arrive at Ealing to guide you in.

Mkbi

Am thinking of trying Lilly out. Does she allow any kissing at all? DFK or even non DFK