Author Topic: SeXy.RachelX (Newcastle - touring)  (Read 1385 times)


24 review(s) for SeXy.RachelX (8 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline shaft10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First punt of the year so whilst visiting the Toon I decided to go for this one ....

£100 / 1hr

Comms: All comms were by text and I recieved instant replies, impressive I thought and this filled me with confidence. I asked what services were on offer for the hour and the reply came owo, cob, 69, ro, fk. For a 30 min booking these services are 20 quid extra , so I thought 'fuck it' and took the hour. Confirmed time, price, services, and address promptly followed ... touché. Had a scrub up in the shower and off I went  :music:

Location: Apartment block off Scotswood Road, you know the one. Easy to find been there before, think its a WG favourite.

The Action: Knocked the door of apartment and was promptly let in by Rachel, now I'm big on first impressions and on this occasion I wasn't impressed, it was definitely her because she has a tattoo that is a giveaway, but she looked fuckall like the stunner in the profile pictures. Its amazing what makeup can do for a woman, she had none on and looked like she'd either just woke up or had been awake for 2 days. On reflection I should've walked but I made the amateurish decision to stay. Body wise she is decent, big bolt on tits if your into that sort of thing (I am) and nice figure, little bit of a chunky butt but not to off putting, and nice smooth tanned skin. Just not the model looks I was expecting  :dash:
So I was led into the punting lair which was a tiny box room with a double bed and wardrobe, and it was red hot so money exchanged 100 for the hour and off she went to stash it whilst I removed my clothes to cool down :sarcastic:
She returned a few minutes later as i was sat on the end of the bed minus my clothes, the small talk was shit and I wasn't feeling any sort of connection whatsoever, i had a feeling that this wasn't going to be all that I'd hoped and paid for.
So she moved onto bed and climbed on top of me, I was now naked and she was just sort of rubbing her tits on my chest, not kissing me anywhere and making stupid fucking noises which was off-putting. I went to kiss her neck and she burst out laughing, really ticklish apparently , ffs :dash:
Tried to go for fk but she kept turning her head away, fk was agreed in the price :dash: So I just had a feel and a good suck on her ample tits which got me hard and ready for action. Good job really because her hands never ventured towards my cock until she went to the drawer for the condom and put it on, by this time I'd only been in there about 5 mins and the mac was on  :dash: she then preceded to ow and I'm lying there thinking 'I've paid for owo you twat' :dash:
This is the moment when my initial feeling that this was gonna be shit was confirmed. I didn't even mention that we agreed services that weren't being provided, I just thought fuck it I'll pump and dump and get the fuck out of here. I didn't think she was worth the hassle to be honest, if she looked like the pics then I would of , but she didn't. So she blowed me for about 2 mins, and then climbed on top for about 2 mins of CG, i asked her to go slow because I didn't want to pop to soon. I ask if i can go down on her for some RO, 'my pussy likes cocks not tongues' came the reply :dash:
She asked if id like to take her from behind but i refused as it often makes me pop faster so i opted for mish and fucked her slow for about 20 mins, slow delibrately so I wouldn't pop, she'd already mugged me so i thought I'll bang you and i'll finish when i want, not when she wants. So eventually got sick of that and my interest was waning so I filled the bag inside her. She quickly cleaned me up, more shit small talk as she was stood at the end of the bed so I put my clothes back on and got out of there and went for a few pints to reflect on what a fucking idiot I am.

Conclusion: A typical rommie pump and dump, why I expected more I have no idea. Im actually pissed off with myself I was looking at well reviewed local girls but opted for this one because her pics look awesome, no connection, she looked fucked in more ways than one, no services provided that were agreed, and I'm a 100 quid lighter. The sooner we leave the EU the better, rommie cunts :mad:

Offline jdawg85

Glad I read this. Saw her profile yesterday and thought she looked amazing. Messaged her yesterday to provisionally book for Saturday. As you stated above I received instant replies which gave me confidence along with her good reviews on AW. Will give it a miss.

Online johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Probably Sergei replying to the messages promptly.

Offline Shearer1955

The pictures in the gallery look good; just shows how good edits can emphasis the good & eliminate the bad  :crazy:

Offline Mansell

Sounds like a blow up doll would have been better  :scare:

But as you've said yourself for an extra £10 stick to the well reviewed reliable local lasses  :thumbsup:

Offline MasterChief

I have (or had) a booking with her for 6 today, just got home and seen this, not going to bother turning up now.

Thanks for the heads up  :drinks:

Offline shaft10

I have (or had) a booking with her for 6 today, just got home and seen this, not going to bother turning up now.

Thanks for the heads up  :drinks:

Your decision MasterChief but my experience wasn't good at all, save your hard earned for a local lass ... like I should of :drinks:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review S,   :drinks:.   Sorry it was crap punt for you.

I too noticed her yesterday and was temped for tomorrow, but having read this it's a "None Starter"  :scare:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac