Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luxlily - Mayfair  (Read 772 times)

11 review(s) for ClassyLilly (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Moneyd

External Link/Members Only

Thought she had potential as there are some decent reviews on here.

Location was a nice enough flat in Mayfair. Near Bond Street station.

Wanted a quick BJ and review suggested she loves to suck a cock so I thought I'd give her a go.

£80 for 15 minutes, expensive but she looked hot in her pictures and I thought it would be worth it. Never mind.

She is attractive, taller than I thought she would be too, tits a bit smaller than I had hoped. Overall though not my type and I wasn't really impressed.

Confirmed OWO and DFK and gave her the money.

Went to freshen up the old chap, only one towel which was damp and clearly used before so I let my cock and balls 'air dry' for a bit, fuck letting a wet used towel touch anything.

DFK didn't really happen, but her breath stunk so I decided not to kick off and just put my cock in her mouth. Technique was ok but she didn't go very deep and there was no way she would have made me cum with her mouth. Kept pulling away and wanking me off whilst giving me those 'why haven't you came yet?" expressions. Fucked me off a bit.

Anyway, shot my load and got out of there sooner rather than later. Not much more to report.

One thing that pissed me off was her going on a bit about dating a client. She said she'd been dating a client for a while now and she was going out with him after our booking. Really didn't know why she was telling me this, it didn't phase me at all. She went outside the room too and had a rather loud conversation on the phone with him about their date that night. I felt like asking her what the hell she was doing, but I didn't really give a shit. She certainly came across as someone who has something going on, maybe drugs or depression, or just general instability. Either way I won't be seeing her again and wouldn't recommend any of you lot seeing her. Something isn't right there and I wouldn't want anything to do with it.

Make of that what you will! Maybe this should be a negative. I didn't stay very long or fuck her, maybe she prefers longer punts to get into it and that's why she was a bit shit on this occasion. Maybe she's over it and doesn't care. Either way I'm sure a few people will starting commenting on that on here soon enough and start an argument about if it's a negative or not.

Bye for now chaps.