Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes - Birmingham  (Read 1730 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kiltlifter

Skylah Rhodes
External Link/Members Only

This review is a little late (Seen this girl back in June!), Forever been to shy to review but trying to catch up.

Let's start, contacted Skylah in the morning by text and asked for a half hour meet but was told she only had 1 hour meets left, I was a little dubious about this at first but thought why not so agreed a time and that I would contact her shortly before hand to get hotel and directions.

Closer to the meet I sent another text asking where and got a quick reply back with a pretty decent hotel in Central Birmingham, she then asked if she could call, I agreed to which she gave me directions to get up to her room, which again I was dubious as I had to walk through the hotel bar but just went with the flow.

Once I got to the room I met this Hot little pocket rocket with a great sense of humor and Geordie accent (New to me, as at this point I was only used to punting with Europeans and Scots). I asked if I could shower first which was no problem (35 degrees outside is sure to make you sweat). Sorted out the paperwork and offered a drink before leading on to a great GFE service.
As it was 6 months ago I can't remember much of the details but the owo was fantastic and the way the leading fun made me feel was unforgettable.

After i'd popped we had a friendly conversation and definitely went over the time slightly. I think it was £120 for the hour so all in all a very VFM punt, I also learned then that she moves about quite a bit and even to Glasgow which is a bit closer to home for me I would see this girl again and would recommend anyone else to

Offline dboy74

Apparently she is not returning to Birmingham, which is disappointing.

Offline Kiltlifter

Thankfully for me Birmingham is a rare visit for me, hopefully catch her elsewhere