Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JESS-LOVELACExx - Liverpool  (Read 2085 times)

5 review(s) for JESS-LOVELACExx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
10 review(s) for JessLovex (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Signaller

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jess came up on a search a few weeks ago and I tried to make a booking only to find she wasn't working until the new year. Another search a couple of days ago and her green light was on so decided it was time to try a teen.

Communication was, at first, a little difficult. I called Jess twice in the morning but only got through to VM. Sent her a text asking if she was available that afternoon and had almost given up when she replied saying she was and apologising for not getting back to me sooner but she'd had a bit of a crisis that morning. Anyway, arrangements made for a 1 hour meeting at 3pm, booking placed on AW and text with post code and request to let her know when I was outside received.

The location is apartments close to the Pier Head, easy to find with a multi-storey car park next door that is £5 for 2 hours. Internally the apartment was very clean with a large bed and excellent shower.

I arrived a few minutes early and sent Jess a text telling her I was there and to let me know when she was ready.  Text back from Jess apologising that she would be about another 20-30 minutes - it turned out that the crisis that morning had been related to her dog and she had been delayed with the vet.  Replied telling her that was fine and I'd go and get a coffee, as I'd spotted a coffee place near the car park, and, again, to let me know when she was ready.  About 25 minutes later she sent me the door code and apartment number and I was on my way.

Door was opened in the usual slightly hidden way and once inside I was greeted by a vision in black bra and panties.  I can't disagree with any of the details on her profile, 19 years old, size 12 (slightly bigger than I would normally go for) and a truly magnificent pair of 34G tits which are definitely natural.

Introductions, discussion about what I wanted, shower and paperwork out of the way and onto the bed for the main event.

Started with a FK and groping session before Jess asked if I'd like her to take her bra off. After seeing the profile pics that was a no brainer and spent the next few minutes sampling those magnificent beauties with hands and mouth.  More FK before Jess worked her way down my body and began to demonstrate her incredible oral skills. Plenty of tongue action, spit and DT.  The feeling of her tongue on my balls with my full length in her mouth and down her throat was amazing.

I knew if she kept going I wasn't going to last so suggested changing to RO and moved down on her. Jess has a very clean, sweet smelling pussy and I could have stayed down there all day. She was making all the right noises and after inserting a couple of fingers whilst licking and sucking on her clit she came rather loudly, telling me she hadn't cum like that for ages.

Jess wanted a bit of recovery time saying she was rather sensitive and began another OWO session. This is where I let my little head rule my big head  :dash: because, having told her I was getting close again, she asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth. As we were only half way through the time I thought it too good an opportunity to miss and said yes. She worked more of her magic and I soon exploded deep in her mouth. I'm not sure if she swallowed but she certainly didn't spit and it was a while before she went to the bathroom for the mouthwash.

Once she returned we had a few minutes of kissing and touching before the little fella was ready for round two. On with the jacket and some good doggie with light spanking and tugging of hair. Then into mish but no matter how hard I tried I could tell that I wasn't going to pop a second time - I knew I shouldn't have been so eager earlier - and time was nearly up.

Into the shower for a clean up and a pleasant, relaxed chat as I dried and dressed.

All in all, a really good experience spoiled only by me trying to be too greedy.  Would I recommend?  Hell yeah, Jess is a genuinely nice girl with skills way beyond her age although a size 12 may not be to everyone's liking I thought it well worth it. Would I go back?  Certainly would and will try and fit it in next week before heading back over the Pennines.

Offline lewisjones23

hate to break it to you but

a) she will have had another punter in before you, not some shite about being at the vets

b) she wont have cum

other than that good report  :thumbsup:

Offline Signaller

Thanks. That thought of another punter did cross my mind but I actually saw her arrive at the apartments, just didn't realise it was her at the time.
If she didn't cum her acting skills are as good as her oral skills  ;)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 11:57:19 pm by Signaller »

Offline softlad25

a) she will have had another punter in before you, not some shite about being at the vets

b) she wont have cum

other than that good report  :thumbsup:
burst his bubble why don't ya
he paid his money had a good time  and left with good feeling ,if that's how he wants to remember it up to him  :unknown:

Offline NigelF

burst his bubble why don't ya
he paid his money had a good time  and left with good feeling ,if that's how he wants to remember it up to him  :unknown:

He can remember it how he wants but leaving a review on this site isn't for him - it's to help other punters.

Offline Beamer

He can remember it how he wants but leaving a review on this site isn't for him - it's to help other punters.

Absolutely  :hi:

Offline smit1234

Here here

Offline Signaller

Which is exactly why I put the review on here  :thumbsup:

Offline McMuffin1

I thought it a good report personally, but all mine are rubbish, so what do I know?  :rolleyes:

Anyway, how full and firm are those Charlies? I've seen reports that say they do not feel as they look... Can you help please?

Cheers

Offline Signaller

I thought it a good report personally, but all mine are rubbish, so what do I know?  :rolleyes:

Anyway, how full and firm are those Charlies? I've seen reports that say they do not feel as they look... Can you help please?

Cheers

Thanks McM. With the bra on they feel perfect. Once it comes off, being the size they are, gravity does have some impact. They are somewhat squishy and not sure how good they'll be in maybe 5 years time but, for now, I certainly didn't have any complaints.

Offline softlad25

so how does this help other punters ?

b) she wont have cum

other than that good report
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 08:16:26 am by softlad25 »

Offline lewisjones23

b) she wont have cum

presume you fucked up on the quote somewhere

helps punters as it keeps people’s minds focused and reduces the risk of EAS  :thumbsup:

Offline NigelF

b) she wont have cum

It was designed to help the reviewer (and those reading) to realise the likely reality and to refrain from being too naive and generous. A more level-headed, objective and grounded approach is best for a review. Or as Lewis puts it, to help focus people's minds.

The rest of the review was good though (as he said).

Offline lewisjones23

It was designed to help the reviewer (and those reading) to realise the likely reality and to refrain from being too naive and generous. A more level-headed, objective and grounded approach is best for a review. Or as Lewis puts it, to help focus people's minds.

in other words put your tail between your legs and fuck off

Offline Signaller

Appreciate the constructive advise Nigel. I included the bit about the vets as I didn't want to start a "kept you waiting for 30 minutes / I would have walked / This should be a neutral" as I've seen on other threads. Perhaps I should have included that I saw her arriving at the apartments even though, having not met Jess before, it was only later that I realised it was her.

With hindsight, probably should have omitted the part about her cumming.

Will take your advise on board for future reviews.  :hi: